Haven Party

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

0 7 ♡  h a v e n  p a r t y

MamaRong has started a conversation with xinqnicorn, happyeol, sumyun, jijivirus, Xiubaozi, rillabbom, ooha, Laxyris, BaconByun, ManyeoNa, kimchijoo, oohun, Kaicing, trolldae, satansoo, deerlu and taozi.
MamaRong has named the conversation "Haven Party".
MamaRong: We should have a remembrance party for Yookyung, since it's a very special day \o/
rillabbom: PARTAAAAAY TIME!
jijivirus: I am 99% sure that Bomi will just eat the food and not help.
rillabbom: Yah! I'm good at cooking too!
kimchijoo: Me too ^^
Xiubaozi: Namjoo-yah, that...
Laxyris: First and foremost, Lay and D.O. will definitely do the cooking of the food.
ooha: Yookyung-unnie will probably be most excited for the food part! She loves eating and baking ^_^
satansoo: Who doesn't? ^^
ManyeoNa: Eunji-unnie should help out for cooking too. She's A Pink's chef!
Xiubaozi: Is her cooking as good as Namjoo's?
jijivirus: Of course not. Nobody's cooking can be compared to Namjoo's.
kimchijoo: Aw, you guys flatter me too much ^_^
Xiubaozi: I feel like Namjoo's brainwashing herself
kimchijoo: Oh, and what do you mean by that, Xiumin-oppa? Would you like some of my food? ^_^
Xiubaozi: ...No thanks!! Namjoo is so creepy D::
trolldae: Well, I'll do the entertaining with my super voice!
BaconByun: Super voice? I have a better voice than you, Chen.
sumyun: Don't kid, Baekhyun-ah. As dumb as Chen is, his voice is the best out of all of us.
trolldae: I'm not dumb Suho-hyung! ._. Now I don't even know if that's a compliment or not...
ooha: I think Baekhyun-oppa has the best voice out of EXO though ouo
BaconByun: Aww Hayoung, you have a great voice too. Enough to be part of the vocal line now ^.^
sumyun: Eunji has the best voice in A Pink, for sure
oohun: Yeah yeah, that's an undeniable fact
deerlu: Suho's hidden words: I want to do a duet with Eunji sometime
sumyun: Shush Luhan-hyung!
Kaicing: Anyway, while Chen-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung do the singing, I'll do the dancing!
xinqnicorn: I want to do the dancing too ._.
oohun: But you're already cooking, Lay-hyung. Don't worry, I'll do the dancing with Kai.
happyeol: I'll play the guitar ^^
MamaRong: Okay, that's enough for the entertaining side. There's still ten unemployed people left... we probably need three people to go shopping, four people to decorate and three people to clean up the place afterwards. I'll do the clean up work.
taozi: I'll do the clean up work with you too, Chorong-noona!
deerlu: I'll go for the shopping~
Laxyris: I'm shopping too.
rillabbom: A girl has to come for the shopping too!
Laxyris: Do you even have taste for clothing?
rillabbom: At least it's better than yours, Krease-oppa.
Laxyris: What? I have the best fashion sense in EXO
trolldae: TROLOLOL
rillabbom: TROLOLOL
Laxyris: ...You two little rascals
sumyun: I'll do the clean up work then!
Xiubaozi: So here's your roles! D.O., Lay and Eunji will be doing the cooking. Chen and Baekhyun will sing while Kai and Sehun will dance. Chanyeol will play the guitar. Chorong, Suho and Tao will clean the place up afterwards. Kris, Bomi and Luhan will go shopping while Naeun, Hayoung, Namjoo and I will decorate. Any questions?
happyeol: Nope hyung!
oohun: Then let's get started.
xinqnicorn: So where's the party held at?
ManyeoNa: For sure at A Pink's dorm! Yookyung will feel more like home at our dorm ^^
deerlu: What are the ingredients that Kris, Namjoo and I will buy? And the decorating stuff?
satansoo: Well, if I'm not wrong, Yookyung likes cheese, so perhaps we'll bake a cheesecake. Perhaps some muffins and cupcakes as well.
Kaicing: Wait, how do you know that Yookyung likes cheese?
happyeol: Awww, 2Kyung ^^
jijivirus: You people... Anyway, A Pink's dorm has most of the basic ingredients. We just need cream cheese, sour cream and raspberries for topping.
BaconByun: As expected from a pro... I'm feeling hungry now.
xinqnicorn: Don't eat the cake later Baekhyun-ah ._.
Xiubaozi: Even if Baek doesn't eat it, I may end up eating it :)) But anyway, we just need streamers, balloons and the typical stuff!
Laxyris: Duly noted.
taozi: I hope you guys don't make too much of a mess later... 
Kaicing: We may. It's you that volunteered to clean up later, Tao :)
taozi: ._. I wanted to be kind
MamaRong: He's more understanding than the likes of you, Kai
Kaicing: It's not my fault I'm good at dancing :)
MamaRong: So you're saying I'm bad at dancing, huh? Haughty little thing ^^
Kaicing: ...Okay fine. >_> I feel like that face is getting scarier now thanks to people using it for ill intent...


KIMCHI KINGDOM
ooha: Yookyung-unnie, come to A Pink's dorm now ouo
Francesca: Why, what happened?
MamaRong: Just come, Yookyung-ah. 
Francesca: Okay?

Francesca: Hey, are you guys still there?
ooha: Yup unnie!
Francesca: I just want to say... thank you for the party today. I didn't expect that my A Pink members would hold a party for me, and even EXO help out.
sumyun: It's nothing Yookyung-ah ^^ We are all delighted to help.
MamaRong: You guys sure made a mess though...
Kaicing: Don't ruin the mood Chorong-noona! And at least you had Tao-hyung and Suho-hyung to help you ._.
MamaRong: 3 people had to clean up the whole messy living room alone. Can you imagine the pain?
Francesca: Hahahaha ^-^ But really, thank you all. It was fun. I didn't know D.O.-oppa can imitate Xiumin-oppa well.
taozi: But you know what Yookyung-ah? D.O. somehow knew that you liked cheese!
satansoo: I just used Google to search it up. Don't get any wrong ideas.
BaconByun: When were you interested in anyone to search her up? You only do that for Yookyung, D.O.-yah.
oohun: D.O.-hyung likes baking like Yookyung too.
ManyeoNa: Aww, 2Kyung is a perfect fit ^..^
Francesca: Wait... so D.O.-oppa is the one who made the delicious cake?
jijivirus: It's definitely not only D.O.! I've helped out too, and so has Lay-oppa . _ . 
Francesca: Aww~ Thank you for making the cake unnie and oppas ^-^
happyeol: I performed well too!
trolldae: My singing is touching, isn't it? 
Francesca: Yupp! All of you did well. Thank you for all the effort guys, I appreciate it ^-^
rillabbom: You don't have to thank us Yookyung-ah, you are a family to us ^ ^
ManyeoNa: Indeed! We are one, A Pink!
xinqnicorn: EXOPINK is one!
kimchijoo: Tears are coming up again just like that time during the first impressions game...
Xiubaozi: You guys sure cry a lot.
Laxyris: I don't.
sumyun: It's not that we cry a lot! It's just that you don't cry Xiumin-hyung. And Kris-hyung, you do cry okay ._.
Francesca: Crying is not a sign of weakness, it just shows that you're alive ^-^
ooha: Wise words from Yookyung-unnie ouo
satansoo: I guess I'm not alive...
BaconByun: You do cry, D.O. Remember that tennis anime?
happyeol: Oh right, that was hilarious!
Kaicing: I still don't know how someone can cry while watching a tennis anime, hyung!
satansoo: ...I guess you guys don't want food tomorrow.
BaconByun: Hyung, when are you gonna stop threatening us over the same thing again?
satansoo: When all of you turn sensible, which means never.
happyeol: ._.

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ BaekYoung, XiuJoo, 2Kyung, HunEun, SuJi, KrisMi, KaiRong ♡ Basically our dorky EXOPINK being their usual selves. Some first impressions are based on my own ones *^*