Sailing Ships

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

1 0 ♡  s a i l i n g  s h i p s

ooha has started a conversation with oohun.
ooha has named the conversation "CHALLENGE". 

ooha: Oh Sehun, I challenge you to a dancing competition!
oohun: Excuse you, I am your oppa. And dancing competition?
ooha: No, you're an ahjussi. Yep, a dancing competition which will show my charisma as a dancer!
oohun: Yah, we're both maknaes. Please, I have even more charisma than you...
ooha: Still an ahjussi. Just look at this, I'm exuding confidence!

oohun: You call that dancing? Let me show you what's real dancing Oh Hayoung!

ooha: That...
oohun: Why? Speechless at my awesome dancing?
ooha: Don't flatter yourself mister, I've never said that!
oohun: But you implied that. 
ooha: ...
ooha: Sehun-oppa... wait no, senpai! Can you teach me dancing?
oohun: Wait what?
ooha: Teach me dancing.
oohun: Did you just admit defeat? But putting that aside- why me? You can ask Kai-hyung or Lay-hyung. I'm too lazy.
ooha: Naeun-unnie will kill me if I ask Kai-oppa. And Lay-oppa... just, I like your dancing better.
oohun: But Lay-hyung has better techniques than me. Besides you can always ask someone from A Pink.
ooha: Unnies wouldn't bother. And well, I just want you to teach me!
oohun: ...You aren't plotting something, are you?
ooha: No, I'm innocent. ^^
oohun: ...
oohun: ...Fine then. But you must treat me bubble tea.
ooha: Deal! ^^

happyeol has started a conversation with kimchijoo.
happyeol has named the conversation "NAMJOOOO".

happyeol: NAMJOOOO
kimchijoo: I don't have so many os in my name, oppa ^^
happyeol: Does that matter? I miss you so much!
kimchijoo: But we met yesterday.
happyeol: Still, I miss you! During the eighteen hours we are separated, my mind is filled with you and I wonder when we can meet again...
kimchijoo: Haha, you're exaggerating Chanyeol-oppa...
happyeol: Not at all! Don't you think it is sweet?
kimchijoo: Now that I think about it... kinda.
happyeol: Kinda? ._.
kimchijoo: Okay, it's veryyyy sweet oppa!
happyeol: Yehet! 
kimchijoo: But Chanyeol-oppa, I want to become a happy virus like Eunji-unnie too ^^
happyeol: All right then, I shall infect you with the happy virus. Together we will take over the world!
kimchijoo: Imagine everybody smiling everyday! The world's atmosphere will be filled with joy!
happyeol: We won't have to face grumpy people like Kris-hyung and Sehun anymore!
kimchijoo: Wonderful! This shall be our mission then, Agent Chanyeol.
happyeol: Indeed, Agent Namjoo. Mwahahaha!

ManyeoNa has started a conversation with Kaicing.
ManyeoNa has named the conversation "A Chat ^^".

ManyeoNa: Let's chat, Kai ^^
Kaicing: Whoaa! I've never imagined that the famous Son Naeun will talk to me ^^
ManyeoNa: You're exaggerating! Anyway, what are you doing?
Kaicing: Reading a romance book.
ManyeoNa: Really? What romance book?
Kaicing: The Fault in Our Stars.
ManyeoNa: It is an awesome book, isn't it?! I ship Hazel and Augustus!!!
Kaicing: Totally agree! My feels... 
Kaicing: Guess what, Naeun-ah? I've decided to start a fanclub for the Hazel and Augustus couple!
ManyeoNa: Really? I want to be the co-founder *^* What shall the ship name be?
Kaicing: Hazel and Augustus. Because they are too cool for ship names.
ManyeoNa: True. Although GustA sounds like a cool ship name ^^
Kaicing: Me Gusta! Even though I don't really know what it means...
ManyeoNa: I only remember that the meme face looks hilarious.
Kaicing: Especially the eyeballs! Anyway, I hope our love story has a happy ending ^^
ManyeoNa: Happy endings are unrealistic. Don't you think bittersweet endings are more touching and believable?
Kaicing: Well, I do know that they make me cry and feel unmanly...
ManyeoNa: You're not all that manly at the first place oppa, except on stage ^^
Kaicing: Indeed, nobody can beat me when it becomes to stage presence~

trolldae has started a conversation with jijivirus.
trolldae has named the conversation "ChenJi is OTP".

jijivirus: ...What?
trolldae: We are the best pirate ship out of all the ships, Eunji-ah ^^
jijivirus: If we have to have a pirate ship, it should be a pirate ghost ship!
trolldae: Ahahaha yes~ Then we can scare all the scaredy cats who are afraid of ghosts~
jijivirus: EXO Showtime's haunted house reactions were awesome, especially Luhan-oppa, Baekhyun-oppa, Kris-oppa and Tao's. I totally didn't know Kris-oppa had that side to him...
trolldae: Kris-hyung seems tough, but actually he fears many things ^^ And see~ I am such a man~
jijivirus: Now I know what his weakness is ^^ Yeah yeah yeah, you're 10% a man.
trolldae: 10%? That's too little! At least 80%.
jijivirus: 20% at most. You still lack in many things Chen-oppa.
trolldae: But I am a brave gentleman ._. Finee, 60%.
jijivirus: Don't bargain with me mister. Nobody can win Jung Eunji when it comes to bargains. Last is 40%.
trolldae: Do you bargain in supermarkets like that too, Eunji-ah? ._. Okay, 50%.
jijivirus: That's how I save more money like a pro. No, 40%.
trolldae: Aww, now I have a wife that knows how to save money *^* But still... I want it to be 50. Half half, Eunji-ah~
jijivirus: Who said I'm your wife? ._. Nope nope, 40.
trolldae: It is I. ^^ Fine, I don't think I can ever beat you when it comes to bargaining.
jijivirus: I cannot with you oppa ._. Well, at least you admit that fact.
trolldae: Don't you just love how straightforward I am?
jijivirus: I may throw you out of the pirate ship.
trolldae: ...Still scary...

rillabbom has started a conversation with BaconByun.
rillabbom has named the conversation "Eating Bacon".
rillabbom: Can I eat you?
BaconByun: Why would you want to eat your husband, Bomi-ah?!
rillabbom: I'm hungry. And Eunji wouldn't feed me.
BaconByun: That's cannibalism. I will buy you food to eat.
rillabbom: You're a bacon, so it isn't counted as cannibalism. And I only want to eat bacon ._.  
BaconByun: Yah Yoon Bomi! You're not being serious, right? I'll buy you real bacon ._.
rillabbom: Who knows~? No, I want Byun Baekhyun bacon ._.
BaconByun: Don't act like a kid Bomi ._.
rillabbom: You're more like a kid Bacon ._.
BaconByun: Gorillas aren't supposed to eat bacon ._.
rillabbom: But I am a special gorilla ^^
BaconByun: You're a weird gorilla.
rillabbom: Not you too! It's fabulous, fabulous!
BaconByun: Whatever, weird gorilla.
rillabbom: That's it Bacon, your time is up!
BaconByun: What time? ._.
rillabbom: Your time to live ^^
BaconByun: Yah! I'll defeat you in a matter of seconds!
rillabbom: Excuse me, I've learnt taekwondo before. Today shall be the day that I show my poweress!
BaconByun: T_T

taozi has started a conversation with Francesca.
taozi has named the conversation "Hungry".
taozi: Hungry.
Francesca: Do you need food? ^^
taozi: Yes please! Lay-ge is slacking off again ._.
Francesca: Okay, I'll make food for you~
taozi: Yess! You're my savior Yookyung-ah! But wait... your cooking isn't like Namjoo's, is it?
Francesca: Nah, Namjoo's cooking is the ultimate failure of A Pink. Though she likes eating a lot, so it is great to make food for her ^^ I am A Pink's chef, y'know!
taozi: My cooking is the worst too, but I am good at martial arts ^^ Yess! I like you better as A Pink's chef than Eunji, hu... she's a scary chef.
Francesca: She may take a knife and chase you if you let her hear your comment Tao-oppa. Unless you can use your martial arts ^^
taozi: You shall see my performance someday! Everyone says that I look really cool after seeing it ^^
Francesca: But the fact remains that you're a crybaby, Tao-oppa. ^^
taozi: It's not my fault that my tears just want to leave my eyelids ._.
Francesca: Fufufu~
taozi: What's that?
Francesca: A laugh ^^
taozi: It seems like a cute expression ^^ Fufufu~
Francesca: Fufufu~

MamaRong has started a conversation with sumyun.
MamaRong has named the conversation "Serious Issue".

MamaRong: Kim Suho.
sumyun: Park Chorong.
MamaRong: What a disaster. A disaster that your babies are coveting for my babies.
sumyun: When did my babies ever covet your babies?
MamaRong: Everyday! The Bacon is bent on my gorilla, the egg wants my innocent kimchi, the Troll King is snatching away my reliable happy virus, the dancing machine tries to get my visual and your maknae is also vying for my youngest baby. Also, even that wushu panda is getting the attention of my beloved Yookyung!
sumyun: It isn't my fault that my sons have inherited my attractive genes.
MamaRong: Very funny, Suho. Hahahaha.
sumyun: Yah! Many of my fangirls will agree with what I've said.
MamaRong: I think Luhan-oppa is more charming, no?
sumyun: Him again? Nope nope nope, I am 100x more charming than him. Just look at me in Overdose.
MamaRong: Oh yeah! You banging the screen was quite funny ^^
sumyun: That was meant to be intimidating...
sumyun: But you know what, Rong? I think Eunji looked the best seeing the concept photos.
MamaRong: Ooh, you like her? Maybe I can introduce you to her.
sumyun: Yah Park Chorong!
MamaRong: Yah Kim Suho!
sumyun: ._.
MamaRong: This book seems to work ^^
sumyun: What?
MamaRong: Nothing~ I'm just saying that I like you a lot Joonmyun-ah~
sumyun: Oh, I like you a lot too ^^
MamaRong: Mission success!

xinqnicorn has started a conversation with Xiubaozi, Laxyris, satansoo and deerlu.
xinqnicorn has named the conversation "The Loners".

xinqnicorn: MY BUDDIESSS
Xiubaozi: Must you name our conversation with such a depressing title? ._.
deerlu: Such a lonely day it is...
satansoo: Don't be dramatic.
Laxyris: ^
deerlu: Kris and D.O. may type so but they're probably crying in a corner of their rooms now ._.
Laxyris: Yah! ._.
Xiubaozi: If only A Pink has twelve members...
xinqnicorn: I'd rather date a unicorn ^^
satansoo: You still have that weird dream of yours, Lay-hyung?
Xiubaozi: Lay is always weird ._.
xinqnicorn: No, I am just being unique~
deerlu: I don't want A Pink as twelve members though. Especially if the additional five members are going to be like Chorong, Bomi or Eunji ._.
xinqnicorn: Bomi is fun ^^ Eunji and Chorong are... scary...
Laxyris: Fun as in jumping around and babbling about being the Queen of a Pig Kingdom? ._. Only you guys would be scared by ChoJi.
Xiubaozi: Don't deny it Kris, we saw you being beaten up by Chorong when Tao told you off.
Laxyris: Don't even remind me! That Tao...
satansoo: Eunji is cool. She has all the requirements ticked to become a satan except for one.
xinqnicorn: I'd rather her stay as a happy virus... But what's that one requirement?
satansoo: The D.O. style. Mwahahaha!
deerlu: ...Did D.O. eat Hayoung's cake?
Xiubaozi: He is behaving pretty abnormally...
satansoo: I am perfectly normal.
Laxyris: Maybe he is just infected by you guys' craziness.
xinqnicorn: We aren't crazy Kris!

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ KaiYoung, SuJoo, LayKyung, HanEun, KrisJi, KyungMi, HunRong ♡ I love the expression 'Fufu', it's so adorable! TFIOS is the only romance book I can think of and I thought it'd be funny if Kai fanboys over romance books. Huhu. Featuring all the main ships and loners.