First Impressions

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

0 5 ♡  f i r s t  i m p r e s s i o n s

KIMCHI KINGDOM
Xiubaozi: Hey hey hey guys! Let's play a game!
Laxyris: What game?
Xiubaozi: The baozi game :)))
Laxyris: ...
Xiubaozi: I'm just kidding! Relax. We'll play the first impression game.
rillabbom: First impression game?
xinqnicorn: Yeah. It works like a relay. Somebody will have to say what is his or her first impression of this other person and the other person continues.
rillabbom: Okay, I am in!
jijivirus: Sure.
kimchijoo: I'll participate~
ManyeoNa: Me too.
ooha: Me three!
MamaRong: Me four.
sumyun: I'll agree in behalf of the other EXO members.
MamaRong: I wonder what will happen if ten people start spamming the group chat...
oohun: ...Simply disastrous.
xinqnicorn: Okay! Suho-hyung, you start first. Choose a person.
sumyun: Me? Hmm... When I first saw Kris, I was quite intimidated by him and I thought he was just a cold guy. Unexpectedly, he has a warm heart too, and he turns out to be this super dorky guy who SOMEHOW LOVES CHICKEN.
Laxyris: Of course, I am a living and breathing human. And chicken is my style.
trolldae: But really, in all seriousness, Kris-hyung has been a really good leader to us. With Suho-hyung, they are like EXO's lights guiding us along the path of idols. He isn't just a leader, but an admirable one.
taozi: Wow Chen-hyung... I never knew you have this side in you.
trolldae: Now you know how wise I can be o u o
taozi: ...Forget it. You're hopeless ._.
trolldae: HEY, YOU CAN'T TAKE BACK YOUR WORDS LIKE THAT, TAO. : (
xinqnicorn: Much tears. /wipes off invincible tears/ Anyway, before I start to cry... Kris-ge, choose a person.
Laxyris: Okay then. When I first met Baekhyun, I thought he was just a typical teenager that liked to fool around and didn't treat things seriously. However, he unexpectedly has a mature side to him. He still is a kid, though.
BaconByun: Hyung, it would be perfect if you didn't add that last sentence!
kimchijoo: Don't forget: Bacon is delicious!
BaconByun: Why are you promoting murder against my species, Namjoo?! 
kimchijoo: You eat bacon too; don't act like you're the innocent one LOLOL
BaconByun: ._. Welllll, my turn right? When I first met Chanyeol, he really confused me. We all know he has this happy virus persona on camera but off camera, he isn't that loud as he acts like he is. He has a lot of sides to him. And until now, he still confuses me!
kimchijoo: ...Totally ignored me. ._.
happyeol: I'm like a riddle, aren't I? : ) I INTRIGUE PEOPLE ^__^
BaconByun: ...I won't go so far to say that, Park Chanyeol. >.<
jijivirus: Well, I think Chanyeol-oppa isn't that complicated as he seems to be. He likes to have fun, but it doesn't necessarily mean that he has to go crazy like Bomi does. I think that he can be quite intelligent if people give him the chance to show that off~ But well... he spends most of his time acting like a derp anyway.
kimchijoo: You must be really great at analysing people Eunji-unnie ^__^ 
happyeol: YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO ADD THE LAST PART JUNG EUNJI
jijivirus: WELL, IT'S THE TRUTH!
happyeol: Speaking about that! We all know Eunji has a tomboy and a rather rowdy personality. I was kinda scared of her at the beginning, but she is actually quite kind at heart. She still is rowdy, though.
happyeol: PAYBACK!
rillabbom: Seems like Chanyeol thought you were evil at heart Eunji~
jijivirus: ...I don't know if that's a compliment or insult... Coming from childish Chanyeol, some more...
jijivirus: Well then, let me talk about Chen-oppa. He seemed like a polite guy like Lay-oppa at first that I never expected that he is a troll king. His trolls still fail when it comes to me anyway. ^ ^
trolldae: Eunjiii-yah! You should say something good about me ._.
jijivirus: I did. You're good at trolling.
trolldae: . _ . Whatever! I want to talk about Umin-hyung! As y'all know, Xiumin-hyung and I are the only Koreans in EXO-M and naturally we'll feel kinda insecure like we aren't part of the group. I thought he was an adorable cute baozi at first, but he is a really reliable hyung to us. Especially being the oldest, he has a lot of burden just like Suho-hyung and Kris-hyung, but he never gives up. And that's why I admire Umin-hyung.
ooha: I don't know why... but as I keep reading all these, I feel like crying...
deerlu: It would be so much better if we play this game in person! ono
oohun: Yeah...
Kaicing: Sehun is crying like a baby now-
oohun: Hyung! You didn't have to type that . _ .
xinqnicorn: AW IT'S OKAY SEHUN BABY.
oohun: I'm not a baby Lay-hyung! . _ .
Xiubaozi: *wails a Han river along with all of you* I LOVE YOU CHEN, YOU'RE THE BEST DUDE I'VE EVER MET.
trolldae: THANKS BRO, I LOVE YOU AND YOUR BAOZINESS TOO.
Xiubaozi: :))) Well now, I guess I shall talk about Yookyung. She seems really calm and all that, but after getting to know her, she's more hyper than I thought... AND SHE KEEPS FATTENING ME WITH HER FOOD!
Francesca: You enjoy the food anyway, Xiumin-oppa ^-^ Food energises you!
Xiubaozi: But now I look like a real baozi :(((
Francesca: It's okay, you're cute this way after all ^-^
Xiubaozi: D::: UNFAIR.
Francesca: Well now, I guess I shall talk about Naeun ^-^ To be honest, everyone that has met her before would think that she is a sweet girl... but Naeun-unnie is actually super talkative and also a bully :-) A kind bully.
Kaicing: How can a bully be kind? :o
ManyeoNa: Because I'm special that way ^..^ I'll take this as a compliment~ Next to D.O.-oppa! I thought he was a squishy person at first, but he is surprisingly good at coming up with plans ^..^ I FINALLY SEE SOMEONE I CAN RESPECT.
deerlu: Never judge a book by its cover! Ever!
taozi: ...Are you implying the rest of us don't deserve your respect, Naeun? :(
ManyeoNa: ...Oh, I implied that? ^..^"
satansoo: Well, I'm the satan for a reason. ;) And people have to stop squishing me.
ManyeoNa: It can't be helped. You do look very squishy...
satansoo: No. Please.
ManyeoNa: Okay. >..<
satansoo: Well, unlike me, we have Kai has this manly image but he really isn't manly. He's still a kid.
rillabbom: Totally. Who even knew?
Kaicing: There's a reason why girls fall for me, D.O.-hyung and Bomi-noona.
rillabbom: Sure, Kaicing machine...
Kaicing: Don't question me! ._. Anyway, to the maknae Sehun, he seemed like a cool kid at first. Yet he is unexpectedly a crybaby!
taozi: I can't cry anymore; all I can do is laugh!
ManyeoNa: So you were crying, Tao-oppa?
taozi: ...MUST YOU EXPOSE ME?
oohun: Hyung! . _ . I'm not a crybaby!
Kaicing: Sure.
oohun: ...
oohun: Oh well, I don't know who to pick but I'll just pick Hayoung. I guessed that she threw a lot of tantrums like me since she is the maknae, but she is actually really mature! Like her appearance.
sumyun: You even admit that you throw tantrums a lot...
oohun: I'm honest, after all.
sumyun: Admitting you're honest isn't honest.
rillabbom: Our maknae is obedient like this!
ooha: ouo Back to Suho-oppa.
 You gave me a really warm feeling at first just like a father, and you still give me that feeling actually. Except that you are more foolish than I thought...
sumyun: ...Yah! How can you say that to ME, Hayoung? :(
ooha: I'm just being truthful ouo

sumyun: Hmf. Oh well, now that it's back to me, it's your turn, Tao.
taozi: Hm, I want Luhan-ge! Lu-ge looks like a nice guy but he steals my gucci bags a lot.
deerlu: I don't steal them; I confiscate them!
taozi: It means the same!
kimchijoo: Ever since Xiumin-oppa talked about Yookyung-unnie's fattening people incident everyone else is going with the funny messages.
Francesca: ^-^
deerlu: I shall revive the touching messages then! When I first met Chorong, she really seemed like a shy and timid girl but as a leader, there are times when she surely has to step out for the group. Also, like a typical leader, she really takes care of the group and she, herself, basically holds the group's image. Because she is a leader. And that's what's so commendable not only about Chorong, but also about other group leaders.
satansoo: That's really true. It is a headache to take care of a group and sometimes misunderstandings happen. Even I as a non-leader can understand that feeling...
sumyun: D.O. is born to be a leader, seriously.
MamaRong: At least someone knows how I feel.
rillabbom: Aw, I know how you feel too unnieee~
MamaRong: I know Bomi, I know. I was kiddinggggg~ I loveeee youuuu~
deerlu: Childish Rong is quite cute ^__^
kimchijoo: My tears are coming back again because this reminds me of how much effort Rong-unnie has put in for us. But ChoHan to be honest-
MamaRong: I know I'm cute ^^ Ahem. Lay is honestly a sweetie and I think so for first impression and afterwards. His obsession with unicorns, though...
xinqnicorn: Unicorns are fabulous.
ManyeoNa: Gorillas are fabulous ^..^
rillabbom: Don't copy me Naeun-ah!
xinqnicorn: Speaking about it; Tao may look
 really scary like a martial arts fighter, but he is actually this super crybaby panda who loves Gucci.
happyeol: Quite unexpected, isn't it? 
taozi: Gucci rocks; that's why...
rillabbom: I'll volunteer to kickstart the third round then ^ ^ To my beloved Namjooo~ You're exactly like your first impression that you gave me! Cute, outgoing and lively. And that's what I like about you, my soulmate ^ ^
ooha: 
Bomi-unnie is obsessed with the hashtag #yolo now ouo But that's sweet!
kimchijoo: 
I like your cheerfulness too, Bomi-unnie. <333 Okay, so back to Bomi-unnie. Bomi-unnie comes off as a rowdy person to some, but she just loves to laugh and let herself go which is what I like about her!
ManyeoNa: That's totally how Bomi-unnie's like ^..^
rillabbom: #yolo people! You should #yolo your life through!
happyeol: #YOLOALL
Laxyris: ...Just don't go overboard with that 'yolo'.
BaconByun: Well, this game is more fun than I've expected it to be though. Some first impressions are more touching than I thought... ^.^
trolldae: Not to mention Sehun cried!
oohun: ._. SHUT UP, CHEN-HYUNG!

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ SuYoung, BaekJoo, XiuKyung, KyungEun, ChanJi, KaiMi, ChoHan ♡ Basically our dorky EXOPINK being their usual selves. Some first impressions are based on my own ones *^*