Dare King

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

1 4 ♡  d a r e  k i n g

BaconByun has started a conversation with xinqnicorn, ooha, Francesca, happyeol, Xiubaozi and rillabbom.
BaconByun has named the conversation "Dare King!".

BaconByun: Guys! Guys! I suggest that we play Dare King!
Francesca: Sounds like fun! But why did you create a new conversation with us only, Baekhyun-oppa?
BaconByun: It won't be fun if the others know about this since all of you will do the dares on them. And I drew lots for six people ^^
happyeol: Me likey! Kay, I'm up!
Xiubaozi: ...Are you the Dare King, Baekhyun-oppa?
BaconByun: Bingo! I am ^^
Xiubaozi: I have a bad feeling about this... but okay.
rillabbom: Ooh, I haven't played this before. I will join in!
ooha: Meee tooo!
xinqnicorn: Unicorn too!
Francesca: Since everybody's joining in, I will too ^^
BaconByun: Okay then~ For Bomi, this is how we play. You guys will choose a name that represents yourself (e.g. for example, I choose Blue). The Dare King will not know which name is for who. Someone will give the list of names to the Dare King and he will give random dares to each name. Then the person who is represented by that name will have to do the dare. Understand?
rillabbom: Yes sir~
BaconByun: Kay, create a conversation for yourself and then reply with the list of names when you're done ^^

happyeol: We're done~~ Here's the list of names~ NyanCat, QueenOfTheWorld, Name, Hobbit, Minion and SuperPerson.
BaconByun: ...Why are all your names so funny? ._. And some are quite obvious too! I'm pretty sure Hobbit is Park Chanyeol and QueenOfTheWorld is Yoon Bomi.
happyeol: How do you know??
rillabbom: ^ What I wanted to ask ._.
BaconByun: Because you're my best friend Yeol, and you're tall so the opposite of that is the short hobbit ._. And because I know you very well, Bomi-ah. You always want to be the Queen of the world ^^
rillabbom: Aww, you know me so well ^^
ooha: I don't think that's the case unnie, it's actually really obvious ^^
BaconByun: Because I love Chanyeol and Bomi so much, I decide to give them some lighter dares ^^ Hohoho!
QueenOfTheWorld aka Bomi - PM Krease and tell him that he looks good with long hair. *cough* Kristina. *cough* Oh, and call him unnie ^^
Hobbit aka Chanyeol - Eat anything Namjoo tells you to. ^^ You can only stop until I say so.
NyanCat - Smell my shoe for five minutes and pm Chorong how my shoe smells like. Yes, I will time for you too ^^
Name - Greet someone from the opposite gender who's not in this chat "Pain" until he/she acknowledges that he/she is a pain.
Minion - Become a minion of Master Oh Sehun. You have to do whatever he commands until he lets you go.
SuperPerson - PM someone who's not in this chat and tell him/her that you are a superhero. Whenever he/she replies, just reply saying that you are a superhero. You can only reply to him/her normally when he/she acknowledges that you are one.
P.S. Don't try to escape because King Baekhyun has eyes everywhere. Ohoho, have fun~~ 
rillabbom: What- Yah! Do you want to see me dead? T_T
happyeol: Anything?! What if Namjoo tells me to eat the table or something ridiculous? T_T
xinqnicorn: SMELL YOUR SHOE? EW EW NO! And Chorong will think that I am crazy T_T
Xiubaozi: That person will hate me for life if I call her pain T_T
ooha: What???? Anyone but Sehun-oppa! He's going to torture me and never let me go T_T
Francesca: ...He/she will think that I am crazy T_T 
BaconByun: Good luck guys ^^
BaconByun has logged off.
Xiubaozi: See, I knew he'd come up with ridiculous dares ._.
happyeol: How is that even a light dare? T_T
xinqnicorn: What about me?? I'll die out of Baekhyun's stinky shoe!
ooha: I'll die in the hands of Sehun-oppa T_T
Francesca: My image will be ruined T_T
rillabbom: UGH! YOU BYUN BAEKHYUN!!

rillabbom has started a conversation with Laxyris.
rillabbom has named the conversation "Don't kill me please".

rillabbom: You look good in long hair, Kristina-unnie ^^
Laxyris: ...
rillabbom: Don't kill me, please ^^ If you want to, kill Byun Baekhyun. He forced me into this T_T
Laxyris: ...
rillabbom: Please stop three dotting me unnie T_T
Laxyris: ...What the hell Yoon Bomi?!
rillabbom: Don't be vulgar unnie ^^
Laxyris: Yah! I wasn't even being vulgar! You're so dead...
rillabbom: But it isn't my fault ._. It's stupid Baekhyun's.
Laxyris: Doesn't matter.
rillabbom: What if I treat you chicken, unnie? ^^ Really really delicious chicken!
Laxyris: ...Well, I may consider lessening the punishment. And stop calling me unnie!
rillabbom: Lessen it by 50%? I can't, not yet ._.
Laxyris: 10%. And 0 if you won't stop calling me unnie.
rillabbom: 40%. Please? Okay, fine ._. Just keep it a secret. ^^
Laxyris: 25%. Last straw. Don't bother bargaining with me.
rillabbom: ...Well, 25% is better than nothing I guess...
Laxyris: Indeed, appreciate what you have before it is gone. Now where's the chicken?
rillabbom: What a meaningful quote indeed. ._. Um, in my stomach?
Laxyris: Isn't it? Wait- WHAT? You ate my chicken?!
rillabbom: I'm just joking, relax young man! ._. How do you expect me to give you the chicken? Through mental delivery or online delivery?
Laxyris: No, you idiot. Either you send the chicken to me or buy the chicken and then go to EXO's dorm.
rillabbom: Too lazy. Does this count?

Laxyris: Well, do you think that counts?
rillabbom: No.
Laxyris: Then? Hurry and give me my chicken or you'll get even worse punishment.
rillabbom: ._. Fine Mr. Chicken Fanboy.

kimchijoo has started a conversation with happyeol.
kimchijoo has named the conversation "Foooood Foood Foood".
kimchijoo: Yeol-oppa~ Let's eat hotpot~
happyeol: Okay ._.
kimchijoo: What's with that response? You love hotpot ^^
happyeol: Nothing ._.
kimchijoo: You know, when you're down, food cheers you up! C'mon, I'll be the one making it ^^
happyeol: ...You? Wait, you know how to make hotpot?!
kimchijoo: Of course, I am the chef Kimchi! Why, do you doubt me? ._.
happyeol: Well, we can go out and eat...
kimchijoo: I have the ingredients, I'll make it.
happyeol: But...
kimchijoo: No buts! I know you're too honored but it is really okay oppa ^^
happyeol: ._. I just want to eat cookies.
kimchijoo: Should I bake some then?
happyeol: No! I suddenly don't want to eat cookies anymore.
kimchijoo: Oh, okay. You're weird, Chanyeol-oppa.
happyeol: Yeah, I may be going insane any sooner...
kimchijoo: Best if you don't, I don't want to send you to a hospital ^^
happyeol: I don't know if I prefer your food over the hospital's food, Namjoo-ah...
kimchijoo: Of course my food is better! My food is both nutritious and delicious ^^
happyeol: Nutritious maybe... but I don't know about delicious...
kimchijoo: Excuse me?
happyeol: Nothing ^^ I'm too excited for hotpot.
kimchijoo: You better be ^^
happyeol: ._.

xinqnicorn has started a conversation with MamaRong.
xinqnicorn has named the conversation "Baekidiot's Shoe".
xinqnicorn: Baekhyun's shoe smells like disaster. Well, disaster is an understatement. I don't know if I have to be extra explicit but it smells like horribly dirty socks. And dirty feet, actually.
MamaRong: ...
MamaRong: Why'd you pm me this? Especially when I am eating food!
xinqnicorn: I didn't know you're eating food, Chorong ^^
MamaRong: It doesn't matter. Why would you pm me the smell of Baekhyun's shoe? Wait, you smelt it?
xinqnicorn: I was forced to. I nearly fainted because of the smell! Baekhyun can create a stinky spell out of that smell, seriously ._.
MamaRong: That is... gross...
xinqnicorn: Not just gross! It is horribly disgustingly terribly GROSS! Wait, even that is an understatement!
MamaRong: Lay... are you still sane?
xinqnicorn: Nobody can stay sane after smelling that.
MamaRong: Who asked you to smell it then? ._.
xinqnicorn: None other than the stinky-mean-horrible bacon that is Byun Baekhyun.
MamaRong: Not surprised. I'm just glad I'm not his victim.
xinqnicorn: You should be concerned about my wellbeing Chorong ._.
MamaRong: Well, you're still alive and breathing, aren't you? Then that's good ^^
xinqnicorn: ...It'll take me years to recover from that trauma...
MamaRong: Don't exaggerate Lay, you'll be fine once you smell some perfume.
xinqnicorn: Perfume is ew. You're saying this because you haven't smelt it yet, Chorong.
MamaRong: Don't talk about smelling stinky shoes or socks or eggs, I am eating ._.
xinqnicorn: Does your food smell nice, Chorong?
MamaRong: Zhang Lay! Do you want me to puke all over my handphone?!
xinqnicorn: Gross. It'd be entertaining to see though.
MamaRong: Yah!
xinqnicorn: Kidding, just kidding. Chill and fly like a unicorn~
MamaRong: Nah, I prefer walking normally.
xinqnicorn: ._.

Xiubaozi has started a conversation with jijivirus.
Xiubaozi has named the conversation "Pain".

Xiubaozi: Hello Pain.
jijivirus: What? ._.
Xiubaozi: Apparently I have to greet you Pain until you acknowledge that you're in pain.
jijivirus: Are you kidding me? Because I just fell on my and I'm really in pain.
Xiubaozi: Ouch. Perhaps Byun Baekhyun is secretly a fortune teller.
jijivirus: Or maybe he is a wizard and cursed me to fall.
Xiubaozi: That's a bit far-fetched... besides, if he is a wizard, he will have even bigger pranks for you, Pain.
jijivirus: That makes sense. But why are you still calling me Pain? ._.
Xiubaozi: Because I want to. Duh.
jijivirus: Well that doesn't take a genius to figure it out ._. Anyway, stop calling me that or I will use hapkido on you.
Xiubaozi: Hapkido is Chorong's speciality, not yours Miss. Even if you do something, I'll just scream and deafen you ^^
jijivirus: Does it matter? Chorong-unnie will always stand by me \o/ You sound like some screaming monster, Xiumin-oppa.
Xiubaozi: Psh, I'll just deafen her too ^^ And what screaming monster? It's manly screaming guy.
jijivirus: What is so manly about a guy screaming?
Xiubaozi: I don't know. But I'm manly, so I'm manly.
jijivirus: Wow, you have really awesome logic Xiumin-oppa.
Xiubaozi: Gee, thanks. I know. 
jijivirus: Such humility.
Xiubaozi: Being too humble is one of my weaknesses.
jijivirus: *coughs coughs*
Xiubaozi: You can't cough in a chatroom ^^
jijivirus: Don't go Kris-mode on me ._.
Xiubaozi: *turns on Kris-mode*
jijivirus: And you can't turn on "Kris-mode" in a chatroom.
Xiubaozi: Whatever ^^

oohun has started a conversation with ooha.
oohun has named the conversation "^^".
oohun: So I've heard from Baekhyun-hyung that you've become my minion ^^
ooha: ._. Can you let me go earlier, Sehun-oppa? Pleaseeee?
oohun: Nope! Well, maybe if you give me bubble tea.
ooha: I predicted that to happen! So I bought lots and lots of bubble tea! ^^
oohun: Who asked you to predict? Nope, not letting you go early. And give me all the bubble tea.
ooha: T_T
oohun: And no using that emoticon!
ooha: Okay ._.
oohun: That too! Don't use that!
ooha: Okay...
oohun: No three dots too!
ooha: Yah! Stop bossing me around! I shall type how I like T_T
oohun: Don't be rude to your master. And that's one strike.
ooha: What, is there a three strike rule too? And this is a matter of my freedom, mister!
oohun: It's not like I will trap you in a cage or something ._. Don't be overdramatic. And yes, third strike is when you will forever be my minion. Ahahaha!
ooha: ._. Stupid Byun Baekhyun!
oohun: Don't be rude to your elder too! And that's another strike!
ooha: You two are in cahoots! And why can't I use that emoticon when you can?
oohun: So what if we are? ^^ Well, simple. Because I'm the master and you're the minion.
ooha: Unfair... this is unfair...
oohun: Too bad. And you just used three dots! Third strike, you're forever my minion ^^
ooha: Ughh! I'm done with this idiotic Dare King game! 
ooha has logged off.
oohun: Yah, chill chill chill, I was just kidding ._.
oohun: Yah, Oh Hayoung?
oohun: Ohhh Haaayounggg?
oohun: Why do I always fail when it comes to jokes? T_T

Francesca has started a conversation with taozi.
Francesca has named the conversation "I'm a superhero".

Francesca: I'm a superhero.
taozi: Shouldn't you be a superheroine?
Francesca: I'm a superhero.
taozi: Okay. So you became a guy...
Francesca: I'm a superhero.
taozi: I get it, you don't have to repeat it Yookyung-ah ._.
Francesca: I'm a suPErHEro.
taozi: Now you're typing it weirdly Yookyung-ah. Did you eat Hayoung's cake and there's a side effect of it?
Francesca: I'm a suPErHEro!!
taozi: PEHE? Pe He? And what's with the exclamation marks?
Francesca: I'm a suPErHEro
taozi: Okay, you're officially crazy Hong Yookyung. Don't worry, I'll call you a doctor!
taozi has added sumyun into the conversation.
taozi: Suho-hyung, please help! Yookyung has officially gone crazy!
Francesca: I'm a suPErHEro
sumyun: My inner detective skills are guessing that Baekhyun's Dare King game is the cause of this.
taozi: Oh right, why didn't I think of that? ._.
sumyun: If I am not wrong, Yookyung is saying "PleasE HElp."
taozi: Wow, you're a genius Suho-hyung! I would've never guessed that!
sumyun: And she wants you to acknowledge that she's a superhero so she can be free of this spell.
taozi: Yookyung-ah, you are a superhero! Please stop!
Francesca: Phew, I thought it would go on forever ._.
taozi: Yookyung-ah, you are back to normal ^^ All thanks to Doctor Suho ^^
sumyun: Eh... actually she pmed me because she couldn't pm you other than "I'm a superhero."
taozi: Oh, I thought Suho-hyung became intelligent.
sumyun: Yah! I am always intelligent!
Francesca: Well, at this moment of time, I guess I should say thank you for saving my life.
sumyun: You're welcome.
taozi: Suho-hyung! You didn't even do anything ._.
sumyun: Who was the one who provided you information, hm?
taozi: Yookyung told you, so you technically didn't do anything ._.
Francesca: I don't really care whether he did anything. I'm just glad that I don't have to type "I'm a superhero" again.
taozi: Yeah, you should be a superheroine and not a superhero, Yookyung-ah.
Francesca: Nah, I prefer to be freeheroine ._.

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ SeYoung, BaekJoo, LuKyung, SuEun, XiuJi, KrisMi, LayRong ♡ Basically our dorky EXOPINK being their usual selves. Some first impressions are based on my own ones *^*