Voting Open: EXOPINK Awards Day

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

Random Chat Convo
Azeline: :3 Hii guys!!
Azeline: Well yeah... this isn't a real update, sorry about that ^^'' And no, it's not only me the boring author. There's EXO and A Pink too!
Kaicing: Yo yo yo! What's up man!
kimchijoo: You'll scare all the readers away, Kai-oppa ;;
BaconByun: Yeah, practise your rapping somewhere else. HIII GUYS, THIS IS THE SUPER KAWAII BAEKHYUN ^^
Xiubaozi: Baekhyun, you're even worse.
Azeline: Anyway...
Azeline: As you all know, EXOPINK's Haven will be ending soon! Everyone, let's cry!
MamaRong: *cries tears of joy* Finally I don't have to see my babies with these jerks anymore...
sumyun: Yah! I don't know about the others, but I'm not a jerk ._.
Laxyris: How nice of you, Suho.
ooha: T_T I'll miss you guys and the times you spent with my cake...
jijivirus: Don't remind me, Hayoung-ah.
Azeline: So, EXOPINK's Haven will officially end once we hit the 50 chapter rather than the 40th since... you know... 50 is half of 100! Regardless of the reason, it's still good for you guys because you guys get more EXOPINK. Haha ^^
Azeline: The rest of the 14 chapters will be your usual EXOPINK fluff. The 50th chapter, instead of your normal chapter, will be an awards day. This event is suggested by Chanyeol for our supreme ending scene!
happyeol: I'm awesome, aren't I?
oohun: Do we get bubble tea for the awards?
Azeline: ._. No, Sehun.
Azeline: Sooo... how are we going to go about the awards day? We'll simply do a voting session.
xinqnicorn: Yeah, so our win and loss will all depend on you readers. Please vote for Unicorn ^^
deerlu: That's no fair, Lay-yah ._. ...Please vote for Ludeer too ^^
Azeline: There'll be a total of two sections: the character section and the couple section.
Azeline: The character section is pretty straightforward. You have the Favorite Male and Female Character Award.
Azeline: As for the couple awards, there will be four separate awards: the cutest, funniest, coolest and favorite couple awards.
trolldae: WOOOT!!!
rillabbom: Chen, I think you're the only one that's happy for the couple awards.
Francesca: No, I'm happy as well ^^
trolldae: Ships be sailing, people!
Xiubaozi: I didn't know you've become the next shipper after Namjoo ._.
Azeline: There is also a short feedback form after the awards. I'd really appreciate it if you can fill it in, but if not, it's all right as well!
Azeline: So, you must be wondering where and how you'll be voting. Well, just click the link in the Author Notes which will direct you to the voting page. Then, you'll just type the people you feel are eligible for the award!
Azeline: One note: Please try to vote strictly based on the characters portrayed in the story as much as possible. And also, please write both the guy and girl's names for the Couple section and not the ship name. Some ship names are easily identified, such as BaekMi, but if you write BaekEun, then I wouldn't know whether 'Eun' is referring to Eunji or Naeun, y'know?
BaconByun: Why use me as an example? ._.
Azeline: Because I want to.
happyeol: HAHAHAHA @ BAEKHYUN
BaconByun: ...I'll just eat bacon somewhere...
ManyeoNa: You're eating yourself? o_o
Azeline: So while Baekhyun eats himself, you have plenty of time for you to vote for your favorite characters and awards, so please make sure to vote ^^ In fact, I'll probably dedicate extra chapters to these characters and couples during my free time. So yes, vote vote vote, or D.O. will come and hunt you with his knife :)
satansoo: ...I'm cooking chicken soup today...
Azeline: Well, that's it. Thanks for reading and have fun voting!

•♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢•
A/N:
Another thing: Couples cannot win more than once.
The end date will be included in Chapter 49's Author Notes.

Click here to vote!