[EXO-K] Thirteensome Convo.

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

BaconByun has started a conversation with happyeol, sumyun, Kaicing, oohun, satansoo, MamaRong, kimchijoo, jijivirus, ManyeoNa, Francesca, ooha and rillabbom.
BaconByun names the conversation "EXOPINKK TIME!!".

sumyun: So I've heard that EXOPINKM happened...
happyeol: Which is totally unfair to us EXO-K! We demand a matchmaking event for EXOPINKK!
jijivirus: No, this whole matchmaking event idea is stupid. 
satansoo: Agreed.
ooha: Don't be like this, unnie~ Because Chanyeol-oppa and I have decided to be the hosts for this event around!
kimchijoo: Yeah, besides I've heard from Lay-oppa that you had fun, Eunji-unnie ^^
jijivirus: WHO HAD FUN?! ._.
happyeol: Whatever the case is~ I have done you a favor, Baekhyun-hyung. Your partner is Bomi!
BaconByun: OHHHH YEEESSS PARTAAY TIME!
rillabbom: Yes, I can eat bacon! ^^
BaconByun: Yoon Bomi! Don't try that again, I tell you ._.
ooha: And next is~ *drumrolls* Sehun-oppa, Eunji-unnie and Namjoo-unnie!
kimchijoo: Nice to meet you partner~
oohun: Do I get bubble tea for participating?
Kaicing: Seriously Sehun? ._.
Francesca: !!
ManyeoNa: Now you are giving me impure thoughts Yookyung ._.
MamaRong: This is crazy, really crazy.
happyeol: Suho-hyung is going to love me for this, because SuRong is the third couple~
sumyun: Wowowowow
Kaicing: Is Suho-hyung okay?
MamaRong: ...
rillabbom: Chorong-unnie is going under a state of shock.
ooha: I shall announce the last two couples for y'all~ who are... YooKai and KyungNa!
oohun: Those shippings are a bit unlikely ._.
sumyun: KyungNa may not be that unlikely because of the Kai incident, besides Naeun is a witch and D.O. is a satan. ._.
Kaicing: Stop it with the Kai incident ._.
satansoo: I'd rather not do this but fine ._. More planning time.
ManyeoNa: Huhuhu~
rillabbom: Don't taint my Naeun ._.
Francesca: Naeun is probably tainted already, Bomi-unnie ^^''
BaconByun: Well then, let's start the conversations~


ooha has started a conversation with oohun, jijivirus and kimchijoo.
ooha names the conversation "Oldie + Young Ones ^^".

kimchijoo: Young ones are the maknaes, Sehun-oppa and I, right? ^^
ooha: No, I'm the ultimate maknae ^^ But yes, you are considered the second maknae Namjoo-unnie~
jijivirus: ...Why am I an oldie? Compared to Chorong-unnie, I'm not that old!
oohun: But you're still old Eunji-noona.
jijivirus: Excuse me, I am only a year older than you. ._.
kimchijoo: Your mentality is the oldest out of all of us A Pink members, Eunji-unnie ^^
oohun: See. You're an oldie, noona.
jijivirus: You youngsters like to gang up at people ._. Fine fine fine, I am an oldie. Since I am one I have the right to confiscate Sehun's bubble tea and Namjoo's kimchi~
kimchijoo: What- no unnie! Anything except my kimchi T_T
oohun: ._. Okay, you are young Eunji-ah.
jijivirus: Use honorifics mister!
oohun: But you are young, so I don't need to use honorifics.
kimchijoo: ...Wow, this is my first time seeing anyone speak up to Eunji-unnie like that.
oohun: You are exaggerating Namjoo-ah. Eunji-noona is still nothing compared to D.O.-hyung.
jijivirus: I'm too speechless that I don't know what to say ._. Wait, are you a trainee to inherit the satan position too?
kimchijoo: Satan position? Are you sane, Eunji-unnie?
oohun: The satan position that is now occupied by D.O.-hyung. He has to retire soon anyway since he is getting old.
kimchijoo: Isn't D.O.-oppa just one year older than you, Sehun-oppa? And... satan position?
jijivirus: Precisely. But it doesn't matter, because I am going to take both Oh Sehun and Do Kyungsoo down.
oohun: You can't take me down. I am undefeatable.
kimchijoo: You aren't Superman Sehun-oppa. And stop being randomly dramatic guys. Chill and have a KitKat!
oohun: I am better than Superman. And KitKat is bad for your health.
kimchijoo: You're not super at all Sehun-oppa. At least KitKat is delicious. Bubble tea isn't healthy too.
oohun: I am. ._. Bubble tea is at least better than KitKat.
kimchijoo: No it isn't.
oohun: Yes it is.
jijivirus: You two are kids ._. I will just confiscate KitKat and bubble tea and then we're all happy.
kimchijoo: Noooo! Not my KitKat! T_T
oohun: Fine. But bubble tea is still better.
kimchijoo: Eunji-unnie is a better satan than you.
oohun: Is not.
jijivirus: I agree with her. Two against one, mister.
oohun: That's because you both are from A Pink. I represent my hyungs, so 12 against 2.
ooha: Unnies, Sehun-oppa, stop being childish ._.
jijivirus: These two are childish, not me.
kimchijoo: I'm not too. We are just training our debate skills.
ooha: How is this debate? ._.
oohun: Well, it is because we say so?
ooha: ...


happyeol has started a conversation with sumyun and MamaRong.
happyeol names the conversation "Evil Leaders".

sumyun: "Evil"? Yah Park Chanyeol!
happyeol: It's a fact that you and Chorong-noona are evil leaders, hyung ^^
MamaRong: Do you know the true definition of evil, Chanyeol-ah? ^^
happyeol: Eh... I don't think so, and I don't think I want to know ^^''
sumyun: See, my Rong has so much authority. Just like me ^^
happyeol: Stop being cheesy Suho-hyung! 
happyeol names the conversation "I change my mind. Evil Chorong-noona and Cheesy-hopelessly-in-love-with-evil-noona Suho-hyung".
sumyun: What kind of conversation name is that? It is so long ._. And cut the "hopelessly in love" part.
MamaRong: That isn't a bad conversation name~
sumyun: ...
happyeol: I can't believe you're our leader Suho-hyung. When we talk about scaring people, you're probably at the most bottom ^^
sumyun: That's because I'm nice. 
MamaRong: Yah! Stop fighting! I thought this was a matchmaking event not an arguing event! ._.
happyeol: So Chorong-noona wants it to be a matchmaking event~ Ooh~ Okay fine, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone ^^
happyeol leaves the conversation.
MamaRong: This guy...
sumyun: But~ I can't believe it~ ^^
MamaRong: Don't get the wrong idea, I mean that your argument is really lame until I can't bear it anymore ._.
sumyun: Whatever ^^
MamaRong: That emoticon annoys me. Don't use it.
sumyun: Why? You use it sometimes too ^^
MamaRong: It's like you're secretly mocking me ._.
sumyun: It's how I express my happiness ^^ 
MamaRong names the conversation "Suho that is happy seeing Chorong's misery. ._.".
sumyun names the conversation "Misery? But Bomi told Suho that Chorong is squealing like how she squeals when she sees chicken feet ^^".

MamaRong: Chicken feet is the best. WAIT WHAT- THAT YOON BOMI!
sumyun: Embarrassed Rong is the cutest ^^
MamaRong: I'm not embarrassed ._. And I'm always cute.
sumyun: Whatever you say Chorong-ah~ ^^


ooha has started a conversation with Francesca and Kaicing.
ooha names the conversation "YOKAI WATCH~~~".

Kaicing: ...Yokai Watch?
ooha: It is a roleplaying game ^^ And it sounds like you guys' ship name YooKai. Oh, and did oppa and unnie know? YoKai means monster in English ^^
Francesca: ...Monster? Kai and I?
Kaicing: Nah, I'm not the monster. I'm the good guy that beats the monsters ^^
Francesca: Aren't you the villain?
Kaicing: Where in my face says villain? I'm the hero everywhere I go~
Francesca: Everywhere. Well, I shall be the heroine that saves everybody from trouble ^^
Kaicing: Hey! Don't steal my position, I'm the one and only hero ._. I have a superpower!
Francesca: You don't have one, it's just computer effects Kai ^^
Kaicing: You don't have to point that out, do you? ._.
Francesca: A good point of mine is that I am honest.
Kaicing: Too honest ._. Since I'm hurt, give me food.
Francesca: Honesty is a virtue. Well, I don't mind... but doesn't D.O.-oppa give you food?
Kaicing: Apparently, he has diagnosed Lay syndrome and he won't give me food ._. 
Francesca: That's horrible! You need nutrients to grow up and become a strong, young man!
ooha: Eh Yookyung-unnie, you sound like a mother talking to his son.
Francesca: Don't ruin my moment, Namjoo-ah ._.
Kaicing: I'm not a kid though ._. Sehun is more of a kid than I am. I am the most mature maknae you can ever see.
ooha: I disagree. The most mature maknae is definitely me. ._.
Kaicing: Why are you still here Oh Hayoung? Go away ._.
ooha: Mean oppa ._.
Francesca: Well, if I'm a mother, you two would be my kids ^^
ooha: Nah, I don't want to have a childish oppa as my older brother ._.
Kaicing: Is Hayoung infected by the rude virus passed down by Sehun? ._.
Francesca: Maybe she is.
ooha: Unnie, you're supposed to take my side.
Francesca: I am an unbiased mother, child ^^
ooha: ...


happyeol has started a conversation with satansoo and ManyeoNa.
happyeol names the conversation "Scary Couple".

ManyeoNa: I still have a lot to learn from D.O.-oppa when it comes to scariness ^^
satansoo: Don't be humble, Naeun. There's a saying, never judge a book by its cover. But many people don't follow that so things will be more to your advantage.
happyeol: What are you two saying? And what do you mean by "more to your advantage" D.O.-hyung? ._.
satansoo: It's to create tension, you derp.
ManyeoNa: We can totally film a movie out of this. Especially since you're an actor, D.O.-oppa.
happyeol: Yeah, you two should film a horror movie and title it "Seemingly Cute People Can Be Evil People Too".
satansoo: Are you implying something, Park Chanyeol?
happyeol: Nope, nothing ^^ Carry on, I'll just... roll away. *rolls away*
ManyeoNa: You can't roll away in a chatroom, oppa.
satansoo: Maybe Park Chanyeol can since he apparently has some rolling-out-of-chatrooms ability.
happyeol: *rolls like a buffalo*
ManyeoNa: Oh, I know that joke. It's from Two Moons, isn't it?
satansoo: It is supposed to be roar like a buffalo, actually.
happyeol: Why roar? You just gotta roll like a buffalo!
satansoo: This derp...
ManyeoNa: Why not roll in the deep?
happyeol: Rolling in the deeep~
satansoo: Why roll? Why not walk?
happyeol: Walking is too plain for people like us, D.O.~
satansoo: ...That must be the most ridiculous thing I've heard in my life.
ManyeoNa: Rolling sounds fun though ^^
satansoo: I cannot with you people...
happyeol: Never mind him Naeun-ah, let's go rolling!
ManyeoNa: Aye! I shall roll like a buffalo~
satansoo: ._.


ooha has started a conversation with BaconByun and rillabbom.
ooha names the conversation "Weird People".

BaconByun: Correction: Fabulous People. Oops, I mean, Fabulous Couple.
ooha: You're typing like Bomi-unnie now, oppa ._.
rillabbom: Isn't that good? My style of typing is fabulous~
BaconByun: Indeed, we are the fabulous couple ^^
rillabbom: We should have a fabulous catchphrase like your kkaebsong one. 
BaconByun: I know! How about "fabbsong"?
rillabbom: You're a genius! Fabbsong~ shall be our catchphrase then. Huhu, there shall be the BaekMi trademark!
BaconByun: I know Bomi-ah ^^ 
ooha: Why not baddsong? A song that has gone bad.
rillabbom: Don't throw cold water over us Hayoung-ah ._.
ooha: But I didn't ^^
BaconByun: Our song is fab, not bad~ 
ooha: What's Bomi-unnie and yours song, oppa?
BaconByun: Hmm, it shall be "Lucky". It means how lucky we are to meet each other and discover the fabness that is in each other ^^
rillabbom: A perfect song for a perfect couple ^^
ooha: ...Bomi-unnie and Baekhyun-oppa are seriously similiar in many ways...
rillabbom: That's how we get along! Because there's nobody like me in A Pink ._.
BaconByun: Yeah, I'm one of a kind in EXO ._.
ooha: But Bomi-unnie, you have Namjoo-unnie. And Baekhyun-oppa, you have Chanyeol-oppa.
rillabbom: Namjoo? She only pays attention to her food T_T Don't make me sadder than I am Hayoung-ah...
BaconByun: Chanyeol is different. But Bomi is really the one that understands me ^^
ooha: Never mind ._. But unnie and oppa are being cheesier than Suho-oppa now.
rillabbom: Nobody can beat King Suho when it comes to cheesiness.
BaconByun: Yeah, I bow down to him when it comes to that. But I am the king when it comes to sweetness~
rillabbom: Indeed, King Bacon ^^
BaconByun: Then what about you? You're the Queen Gorilla ._.
rillabbom: Gorillas are fabulous.
BaconByun: Bacons are fabulous too! They're delicious.
rillabbom: But you didn't let me eat you that time ._. So how do I know if you're delicious?
BaconByun: Yah Yoon Bomi!
ooha: ...


happyeol has started a conversation with ooha.
happyeol names the conversation "WAZZUPP".

ooha: Isn't it "what's up"?
happyeol: It is a cool way of saying what's up, Hayoung-ah~
ooha: Oooh, I see. Wazzup?
happyeol: My lawyer.
ooha: Huh? You went to court, Chanyeol-oppa?
happyeol: It's supposed to be witty Hayoung-ah ._. All right, I've made up my mind! I shall give you a personal Park Chanyeol lesson for free!
ooha: Is it Math? Nooooooo!
happyeol: Nah, all I know about Math is 1 + 1 = 11. I will be teaching you how to be cool. Do your unnies teach you how to be cool, Hayoung-ah?
ooha: Isn't it 2? Eh, not really... Eunji-unnie isn't into trends, Chorong-unnie doesn't care, Bomi-unnie just teaches me about the wonder of gorillas, Yookyung-unnie teaches me how to bake, Naeun-unnie teaches me how to draw and Namjoo-unnie teaches me how to eat.
happyeol: Oh, is it? I don't know or care. Wow... that sounds really lame. Don't worry, I'm here to make you become the coolest girl in A Pink! Your nickname will soon be "cooha"!
ooha: Really? That'd be awesome! I want to be cool ^^ But cooha... sounds like I'm cooing...
happyeol: Nah, it means that you're cool! Like I'm coolyeol. Anyway, here's step number one to being cool. You have to have the cool expression on! Like this expression:

ooha: ...That is a cool expression, Chanyeol-oppa?
happyeol: Indeed, I am known for making such cool expressions!
ooha: Okay... what's the second step?
happyeol: Second step! You have to have a cool pose. Like this pose:

ooha: It looks like you are cutting your eye, oppa.
happyeol: No no no! It is a V sign, also meaning a peace sign. It means "peace out"! A cool way of saying goodbye, so do this when you're saying goodbye to someone.
ooha: I see I see. What's the third step?
happyeol: The third step is the last and crucial one. You just have to have the natural cool vibe like me~
ooha: I don't think I have the natural cool vibe ._.
happyeol: Well then, you can't be cool!
ooha: Ehh... then what's the point of the first two steps, oppa?
happyeol: I don't know. They're there just for fun ^^
ooha: ...

•♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢•
A/N: One thing I notice: Hayoung keeps ending conversations with "..." huhu.
This chapter is 2.4K words, just like the EXO-M chapter ^^
Here are some ChanYoung, BaekMi, SuRong, HunJi, HunJoo, YooKai, KyungNa and KaiYoung + YeolNa (which is unintentional, but happened) moments~