Weird Life is Weird

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

1 6 ♡  w e i r d  l i f e  i s  w e i r d

History .
sumyun: Guys, life really .
jijivirus: What happened? Did a bird poop on your head while you're walking on the streets?
xinqnicorn: Wow, that scenario may really happen on Suho...
sumyun: Yah Jung Eunji! I'm not the symbol of misfortune, Kwangsoo-ssi is. You too, Lay.
Kaicing: Do you mean this person?

rillabbom: I really envy his height...  it'd be cool to tower over people like a giant T_T
BaconByun: Don't be sad, Bomi-ah. I'll give you some of your height to make you taller ^^
rillabbom: ...That doesn't make me feel better T_T
ooha: But Baekhyun-oppa, you already seem like a midget. If you give Bomi-unnie some of your height, won't you be more than a midget?
satansoo: Probably a minor midget.
ooha: Yeah, that's right D.O.-oppa ^^ Hi5!
BaconByun: That's rude Oh Hayoung! I'm still taller than you no matter what you say ._. And D.O., aren't you at the same height or even shorter than me? 
satansoo: ...At least I don't try to act heroic like someone here.
happyeol: Hahahaha! You're busted Byun Baekhyun!
BaconByun: Shush Park Chanyeol! ._.
deerlu: But why did Suho suddenly type "life "?
MamaRong: You mean Captain Obvious. Obviously life , it isn't about daisies, rainbows and sunshine.
Xiubaozi: That's pretty straightforward...
ManyeoNa: But life doesn't really all the time. It's mixed with a bit of bitter and sweet, and it is like a rollercoaster. Unexpected and exciting.
Laxyris: Every hardship you face is to challenge yourself to become a better person. And after overcoming all the obstacles, the success will feel even more rewarding.
jijivirus: Yeah Suho-oppa, listen to the inspirational couple. The bird poop on your head is to help you become a better person.
sumyun: ...Well, I thought what they said was inspirational until YOU come in again with the bird poop talk, Jung Eunji! Not that I really have bird poop on my head, but how does it help me to become a better person?
taozi: Hyung, maybe when you run back home to wash your hair, you will notice an old lady and help her out.
Francesca: One kind act makes the world go round, Suho-oppa ^^
sumyun: ._. You guys are seriously impossible.
oohun: Nothing is impossible if you have a dream, hyung.
kimchijoo: Except for Mission Impossible, it is an impossible mission.
trolldae: Unless someone as powerful as me is the one responsible for the mission. Then it won't be "Mission Impossible" anymore!
Xiubaozi: It's not like you really have superpowers or anything, Chen-ah.
trolldae: Well... who knows? Like what Naeun said, unexpected things happen in life!
Laxyris: Except that that is WAY too unexpected and unbelievable.
trolldae: You don't have to state that so explicitly Kris-hyung ._. My heart hurts now...
xinqnicorn: My unicorn heart shall heal your broken heart Chen-ah ^^
MamaRong: Unicorns don't exist too, Lay.
kimchijoo: It'd be surprising if they really exist though... they're too magical and beautiful.
xinqnicorn: That's right, unicorns are beautiful like me ^^ And we should never stop believing ^^
kimchijoo: You can believe in~ The gift of a friend~
happyeol: Oh yeah! Baekhyun made a FMV of that song ^^ And afterwards I became a bigg fan of Demi Lovato~~
deerlu: LET IT GO, LET IT GO~ CAN'T HOLD IT BACK ANYMORE~~
oohun: I think I've heard that song for like a thousand times ._.
Francesca: It's an amazing song! It tells us that we should pursue our freedom!
Kaicing: Let It Go is amazing *^* Along with Gangnam Style.
ManyeoNa: It's pretty fun doing the horsey dance~
taozi: The lyrics... are a bit disturbing though...
ooha: I think it would be much better if I can ride a real horse ^^
oohun: Hm, that sounds interesting. We should try riding horses sometime.
ooha: Aye, we should ^^
jijivirus: If they have the luxury to ride horses, then I don't think life really ...
rillabbom: Life can be tons of fun if you just have fun, like me ^^
MamaRong: More like going crazy like Bomi...
rillabbom: Psh, I have my serious side too!
Laxyris: Life and the people in it is weird.
Xiubaozi: Kris-hyung said it all.

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ KyungYoung, LayJoo, ChenKyung, KrisEun, SuJi, BaekMi, HunRong ♡ Basically our dorky EXOPINK being their usual selves. Some first impressions are based on my own ones *^*