Ghost Stories

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

1 2 ♡  g h o s t  s t o r i e s

you are all doomed (P.S. A ghost story involving some blood and an animal ahead. Proceed with caution. *inserts scary music*
oohun: Guys, shall we do something fun? ^^
happyeol: Did Sehun just use an emoticon? And did he just talk about doing something fun?
BaconByun: I think so. I'm not dreaming, am I?
oohun: Hyungs are exaggerating...
kimchijoo: I am quite surprised though. Usually Baekhyun-oppa or someone else will propose that kind of idea.
ooha: I don't think I like Sehun-oppa's definition of fun ._.
MamaRong: Since you brought it up, what shall we do?
oohun: Well, how about ghost stories?
deerlu: Yah Oh Sehun!
Kaicing: I knew this would happen.
satansoo: Okay, but isn't it better to talk about ghost stories in person?
ManyeoNa: No way, online is scary enough... 
Laxyris: Do something else.
xinqnicorn: Kris-ge may seem like he is cool online but he is actually shaking in real life!
Laxyris: Lay...
xinqnicorn: Oops, I said nothing ^^
jijivirus: I'll volunteer to tell the ghost stories ^^
Francesca: Eunji-unnie, don't...
taozi: Don't be afraid Yookyung-ah! I will protect you ^^
Xiubaozi: Tao may act brave and all but he is crying like a baby now.
taozi: At least let me have my moment, Xiumin-hyung ._.
trolldae: Well bring it on Jung Eunji ^^
Kaicing: This is the only time when Chen-hyung can prove his manliness ^^
trolldae: Excuse me, you aren't any better ._.
rillabbom: Shush peasants! Let Eunji say the story.
Laxyris: I aren't no peasant.
rillabbom: Nu-uh, you're my peasant.
kimchijoo: KrisMi~~
jijivirus: SHHHH! Before I tell the story, play some eerie and creepy music.
BaconByun: Your message got me excited for nothing ._.
jijivirus: Psh! Anyway, here is the story. Once upon a time, an old woman lived alone up in the mountains at her cabin. Her husband had died, so she lived all alone, though she did have a companion; her dog. They both loved each other very much. Every night when she went to bed, the dog would her hand to let her know that he was there to protect her.
Xiubaozi: Ooh, I know this story! Let me continue. Huhu~ So, one night, she had gone to bed and her dog her hand as usual. However, this night was different. She had woken up in the middle of the night because she heard the dog whimpering. She wanted to comfort him and let him know she was there so she stuck her hand out of the bed and she felt the dog gently her. She figured he was cold so she went back to sleep.
deerlu: ...I have a bad feeling about this...
Xiubaozi: In the middle of the night, the dog had woken her up the second time so she stuck her hand out again with the dog her hand. This happened again later on for the third time. In the morning, she woke up and stuck her hand out of the bed, but no dog her hand. She thought the dog had already awaken and was just in the front room. She rolled over and got out of the bed and heard a drip... drip... drip, so she walked into the kitchen and turned the handles on the sink faucet, but it wasn't dripping.
ooha: Oh, it is coming...
trolldae: I shall settle the scariest part of em all~ Well so, she went into her bathroom to take a shower. As she walked in, the drips got louder! *inserts dramatic effect* She turned around to look at her bathtub and screamed like never before! There, hanging from the light by his tail, was her loving companion, with his blood dripping into the bathtub! She screamed and began to cry. She then turned around and looked at the mirror. In the mirror she saw the dog hanging and written on the mirror with a finger, in her dog's blood with drips and streaks hanging out from each other, were the words: HUMANS CAN TOO! AHAHAHAHA!
satansoo: The last 'ahahahaha' is totally unnecessary.
rillabbom: Chorong-unnie is now running like mad in the dorm and screaming ._.
sumyun: Chorong-ah, it is just a story!
MamaRong: OMHJGHHJJ
Kaicing: Suho-hyung was ignored~
sumyun: Keep quiet Kai ._. Chorong-ah, I will protect you from all the ghosts!
happyeol: Don't act tough hyung, it doesn't suit you ._. But that was...
ManyeoNa: ...Hella scary... Now I'm afraid of dogs!
Francesca: But the way Chen-oppa wrote it made it kinda funny.
satansoo: See, even Yookyung says so.
kimchijoo: 2Kyung~
happyeol: Namjoo-ah, were you even paying attention to the ghost story? ._.
MamaRong: IT WAS HELLA SCARY. SCARIER THAN SCARY. ASDFGHJK ;; WHERE'S SUHO?
sumyun: Here my princess~
ooha: Unnie, you forgot to off your caps lock ._.
xinqnicorn: Hayoung's logic: Offing the caps lock is more important than the psychological state of A Pink's leader.
BaconByun: Don't use such complex words, please ._.
Francesca: But Chorong-unnie called for Suho-oppa~
taozi: Aww, finally Suho-hyung has the chance to act like a man ^^ 
deerlu: ...Scary...
ManyeoNa: Don't worry, I'm with you Luhan-oppa...

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ BaekYoung, HunJoo, YooKai, HanEun, XiuJi, ChanMi, TaoRong ♡