That Escalated Quickly

EXOPINK's Haven ~Chatroom 01~ (revamping indefinitely)

1 5 ♡  t h a t  e s c a l a t e d  q u i c k l y

you are all doomed
taozi has named the conversation "History .".

happyeol: Yeah, it does.
oohun: Can't deny it. But why did you suddenly bring history up, Tao-hyung?
taozi: I fainted after seeing a history book.
xinqnicorn: That explains why you're not in the dorm. Well then, no food for you ^^
taozi: Whaat? Lay-ge, that's unfair!! You can't do this to a patient ._.
Laxyris: Yeah right, "patient"...
sumyun: Am I the only one that actually likes history?
Kaicing: Pretty sure you are, Suho-hyung. You're the grandpa after all.
ManyeoNa: But I like history too ._.
kimchijoo: But Suho-oppa and Naeun-unnie both like history~ Maybe a new ship has arose~
Kaicing: Namjoo! Don't say such scary things ._. Naeun is never a grandmother like Grandpa Suho. 
satansoo: You still failed badly this time, Kai.
sumyun: Yah! Don't be mean to your elder ._. It is good to learn more about history, isn't it Naeun-ah?
ManyeoNa: Indeed, you should read more history books Kai-oppa.
satansoo: Precisely Kai~~
Kaicing: Don't be annoying D.O.-hyung ._.
ooha: Unnies, oppas! Do you know what's the fact of the century?
deerlu: Well, that escalated quickly. But no.
rillabbom: Fact of the century is that Yoonrilla is fabulous!
Xiubaozi: You've been on that for quite a while, Bomi.
rillabbom: What about you? You keep saying that baozis are the best food ever. We're equal in the end buddy~
Xiubaozi: But baozis ARE the best food ever. ._. And I'm older than you, missy.
rillabbom: Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. Well then, you're a grandpa like Suho-oppa ^^
sumyun: Why bring me in again? ._.
BaconByun: Guise! I believe that the fact of the century is that we are humans!
deerlu: Isn't that obvious? ._.
BaconByun: Well, it is a fact! And it says "fact of the century" ^^
Laxyris: It isn't really a fact though. See... we have a gorilla-pig Bomi, deer Luhan, baozi Xiumin, kimchi Namjoo, satan D.O., egg Chanyeol, panda Tao, unicorn Lay, witch Naeun, and finally you, bacon Baekhyun. You consider all that human beings? ._.
trolldae: Don't forget yourself too, Kris-hyung. You're the galaxy! So I'm the only human out of EXO-M? ._.
Francesca: But you are a troll. And trolls are scary.
trolldae: Huhuhu~ That means I am scary! Now I can scare people and create my own kingdom!
Francesca: ...I feel like everyone of us here is getting more insane day by day ._.
trolldae: Insanity is the best! Join us in this insanity, Yookyung-ah!
Francesca: ...Not more insane, A LOT more insane.
ooha: You're right Yookyung-unnie! That's the fact of the century - all of us are getting A LOT more insane as time passes by!
Laxyris: That isn't a surprise considering that 99% of us are queer creatures from outer space...
happyeol: Don't act like you aren't one of them, hyung! Just look at your obsession with chicken! Plus you're galaxy too.
kimchijoo: Wait, does that mean that sooner or later, we'll all become insane creatures?
oohun: That may actually happen seeing the present state.
jijivirus: Isn't it great to know that our sanity will soon disappear?
xinqnicorn: Not great at all, Eunji-ah! I can't imagine myself without my sanity ._. 
jijivirus: It's not that hard to imagine actually. Just imagine a more hyped up Lay that is fanboying over his unicorns.
xinqnicorn: Isn't that something perfectly normal?
jijivirus: Insane people don't think what they're doing is insane, but others do think it is. #logic
xinqnicorn: Wow, you somehow became a smart person Eunji-ah.
jijivirus: What do you mean 'somehow'? I am always smart ._.
MamaRong: I guess sanity just isn't present in this clique of people...
BaconByun: Anyway, being sane is boring. Why not be insane and have fun? ^^
kimchijoo: Baekhyun-oppa is wise. After all, we only live once!
BaconByun: See, Namjoo admits that I am wise~
MamaRong: Yeah yeah, whatever. Although it depends on your definition of fun... and cleaning up after Namjoo's mess in the kitchen is NOT my definition of fun.
kimchijoo: Huhu... sorry Chorong-unnie, I just love food ^^
MamaRong: That's your excuse all the time, Kim Namjoo.
satansoo: Taking care of these babies is a hassle, isn't it Chorong-noona?
MamaRong: A big hassle, D.O.
happyeol: The maknae is the best position in times like these...
oohun: Best position? I am bossed by hyungs all the time ._.
ooha: Same here ._. There's no freedom for maknaes at all.
taozi: Totally agree! I want to be the oldest like Xiumin-hyung so I can boss everyone else too ^^
Xiubaozi: You have no idea, being the oldest is the worst ._.
deerlu: I sentence that!
ManyeoNa: ...I'm just glad I'm the center ^^

 


 

 

 


author notes:  ♡ KrisYoung, KaiJoo, YooBaek, KyungEun, LayJi, ChenMi, ChoHan ♡ Basically our dorky EXOPINK being their usual selves. Some first impressions are based on my own ones *^*

 

 

•♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢••♢•
A/N: History to insanity to ages... EXOPINK's conversation really progresses at lightning speed ^^''
Here are some SuEun, KaiEun, XiuMi, ChenKyung, LayJi, BaekJoo moments~