CHAPTER 7

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes and then I stood up fast as I could. I put a hand over my mouth and she did too. I didn’t have any second thought and hurriedly went inside the house and locked myself in my room. Today has been unbelievably crazy. I don’t think I even have the guts to show up my face at school.

I cried that night. I seriously did. Not only that I lost my first kiss to a girl, I lost my first kiss on a disaster date. If dying from embarrassment was possible, maybe I could’ve died by now. I heard someone knocking on my door and I quickly wiped away my tears.

“Who is it?” The door opened slightly and I saw a familiar face, “Sweetie, I was looking for you but---“And then Sooyoung gasped. This is going to be a long conversation.

Sooyoung tried to contain herself from laughing. Oh I knew! I knew she was going to laugh about my disaster date. And by the end of my story, she laughed like there’s no tomorrow. I couldn’t tell her about my kiss. She might kill Tiffany if I did, even though I’m the main cause of that incident.

She wiped her tears and put a hand on my shoulder, “She’s very kind though. If I was your date, I wouldn’t even care a single thing about your dress…”

“Why? Because she might know?” Sooyoung raised a brow, “W----“And then she put a hand on my mouth. Terrified expression was written on her face

“Don’t you dare say her name you midget!” I removed her hand from my mouth, “YAH! I will say it if you don’t stop saying the word midget!”

“Sorry… It’s just that, whenever you say her name, she magically appears! Luckily you’re safe from her deadly charms!”

“That’s because I treat her better than you do!” Sooyoung scoffed and then puts her hands on her hips, “Can’t say anything can you?”

Sooyoung looked at me from top to bottom and returned her gaze to my eyes, “I’ll get you soon! You just see!” I could only giggle at her defeat. She really has no powers when it comes to that witch

Sooyoung sighed and patted my shoulder, “It’s time to eat though. I think you have now the appetite to eat, your Tiffany is no longer around!”

“Yah! She is not mine!” She then stuck her tongue out and went out of my room. I let out a heavy sigh. Whenever I hear her name, I could just only remember those painful events that happened between the two of us, including that horrible kiss…

 

***

 

Once I got back to school, the attention I had earlier, doubled. Everybody seems to greet me ‘good morning’ or a simple ‘hi’ wherein I don’t even know the half of who’s even greeting me. Once I sat on my seat, I knew that everyone’s eyes laid on me and I could just hide my face in shame. Whispers of anger that are directed towards me just made me feel more anxious about my surroundings.

I tried to divert my attention by looking out the window when I couldn’t help but hear whatever those people are saying

“That nerd got a chance to win a date with a hottie!? What!?”

“I know right?! I bet Tiffany just felt sorry for her!”

“Yeah, I think so too! But she kind of fought with Baekhyun right?”

“Hmm… Well, Baekhyun’s a creep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter