CHAPTER 20

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I woke up with Tiffany on top of me. She reeked of alcohol and snored at the same time which reminded me a little about my father whenever he comes home drunk. I chuckled at the sight; she looked so cute while sleeping. 

I tuck some of her hair behind her ear and traced some of her facial features.  I still can’t believe that I belonged to this beautiful goddess. To whoever’s up there, I thank you, so much. I was about to move her body so that I could finally stand up when she tightened her hug

“Good morning Tiffany” Tiffany groaned and I could just chuckle over the girl, “Why? Bad hangover?”

She nodded slowly, “You should get up now, so that we can treat that hangover of yours”

Tiffany let out a deep sigh and slowly sat up, “Ugh… What happened last night?”

I looked at her warily, “You don’t remember?”

She then sat on my lap and nuzzled on my neck, “Not much. I just remember having a drinking game and then”

“And then what?” Tiffany snorted, “Everything’s a blur”

I sighed, “Should I tell you later?”

Tiffany then looked at me, “I’m actually contemplating about that. I could’ve done something embarrassing last night that I don’t want to hear, but yet again, I still wanted to know who won last night…”

I smiled at her, “I’m sorry baby, but Sooyoung won last night.”

Tiffany widened her eyes, “What!? What do you mean she won?! What am I supposed to do now!? How can I—“

Then I cut her off with a kiss, “I was just kidding. You won”

She glared at me, “If I didn’t have a hangover right now, I could’ve strangled you!”

I chuckled at her, “You still love me anyway”

She continued to glare at me, “I hate you”

I cocked a brow at her, “Oh? Is that how you want to play?”

Tiffany then smiled and pulled me for a hug, “No, of course I love you! Who said I didn’t?!”

“Good, now we are aware of our feelings for each other.” I pulled away from the hug, “We should eat breakfast and treat your hangover, you can’t handle a giant if you don’t get your senses straight”

Tiffany then creased her forehead, “Uhh, before everything, I think I need the bathroom”

I raised a brow at her, “Wha—“ And then Tiffany Hwang just decided to barf all over me, “HWANG TIFFANY! OH MY GOD!?!”

 

***

 

Tiffany continued to bow at the old woman before her, “I really didn’t mean to grandma Choi, I swear I’ll clean everything myself!”

Grandma Choi chuckled, “Oh Tiffany, it’s really okay darling! It’s normal for drunk people to vomit you know?!”

Tiffany looked at grandma, “But the sheets were white! And I also vomited at Taeyeon! It’s no justice!”

Grandma continued to chuckle, “We are not perfect Tiffany, and vomiting is human nature, so let it go” Grandma then patted Tiffany’s head gently and proceeded to the kitchen

Tiffany hung her head low, “I’m sorry. I must’ve made you upset haven’t I?”

“Yah Hwang!” Tiffany looked at me with those glassy eyes, “Grandma said to let it go, so let it go okay? Gosh you’re so sensitive!”

“I—“

“Yah Hwang!” We looked to our side and saw a giant with blood shot eyes, “Get away from my Taeyeon!”

“But I won last night,” Tiffany then hugged me by the waist and placed her head on my shoulder, “She’s clearly my Taeyeon now”

Sooyoung then walked towards our direction and pulled me away from Tiffany’s grasp, “I still can’t accept this!”

Tiffany then pulled me to her side, “You initiated the challenge last night and I won! Rules are rules!”

Sooyoung pulled me again to her side, “No! I demand another challenge!”

Tiffany then pulled me again, “No! I’ve had enough of this challenge! She’s mine now! Mine!”

And soon my arms became the object of tug o’ war. I could actually feel my arms detaching from my torso and the irritation that’s growing inside of me gradually increases by the minute. I was about to shout when

“CHOI SOOYOUNG! Let go of those wimpy arms!” They both stopped and I could just stare at the girl before us, “So, aren’t you going to let cutie’s arms go or I’ll cut you off? Which choice do you like?”

Tiffany then scoffed, “Cutie?”

The brunette girl took off her sun glasses and raised a brow, “Yeah,” She then slowly walked towards us, “Cutie”

The brunette then stopped in front of us and harshly pulled Sooyoung’s hands from my arm, “Hi Jessica”

She then smiled, “Hi Taeyeon. It’s nice to see my cutie again”

I let out a sigh, “I’m still older than you, you know!”

Jessica scoffed, “And I don’t care”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter