CHAPTER 34

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first day of the school fest had already started and yet I still didn’t see Tiffany. Baekhyun and I still practiced together but it never went beyond that. Our relationship right now is considered pure professionalism. Though I really don’t want to do it anymore, but I keep my word, so I continued.

I slung my bag on my right shoulder and went on my way, not even sparing a glance at Byun Baekhyun. I wandered around the campus and watched the people have fun. I heaved a sigh, ‘If only she was here’

I was stuck in my thoughts when a heavy arm slung around my shoulder, I instinctively yanked it right away, “Yah—Kwon Yuri?”

“Seriously Tae? Is that how you greet your friends?”

I let out a chuckle and finally hugged the girl, “Yah! Where have you been Kwon?! I haven’t seen you in a while!”

Yuri giggled, “Baby, I was busy, sorry... How have you been anyways?”

I sighed. Of course she had to ask, “I’ve been good, you?”

“Liar… Where’s Tiffany? Shouldn’t you two be like together now and enjoying the fest because frankly speaking, the fest is full of couple activities and you guys should take this opportunity, right?”

 I smiled weakly, “We’re… We’re not in good terms right now, Yul”

“Oh…” We started walking slowly around the campus, “Did you guys fight?”

“It’s complicated though…” Yuri nodded, “I’m all ears on you Kim Taeyeon. Speak”

I sighed, of course I’d end up telling Yuri about everything. When I finished telling her the story, she smacked my shoulder really hard and then pinched the bridge of her nose out of frustration, “So you’re just going to do nothing? She’s your girlfriend Taeyeon, shouldn’t you be doing something?!”

I rubbed my throbbing arm and sighed, “I’m just giving her some space. Last time I called, she sounded so pissed off”

“Of course she would feel that way! What do you expect?!”

I narrowed my eyes at her, “Why do you make it seem like this is all my fault?!”

“It’s not!” She sighed in exasperation, “I’m just upset because you’re doing nothing rather than scheming your next plan to actually win her back”

“I…” Yeah… I should be doing that but, “But she’s angry… And I guarantee that nothing would work on her anymore. I gave her my last straw”

Yuri looked at me suspiciously, “And that is?”

I gulped, “So, scheming a plan huh? That sounds good”

Yuri gasped, “Did you two already—“

I looked at her with wide eyes, “WHAT THE ?! NO!”

Yuri laughed like crazy, “Oh my god! Haha! The look on your face!”

I stomped away from Yuri while she followed me, laughing, “Wait, haha!”

“I swear to God, if you keep laughing I’m going to punch you in the throat!”

Yuri stopped laughing and I stopped my tracks. We looked at each other, “Are you done now?”

Her lips broke into a smile, “Yah! KWON YURI!”

 

***

 

We stopped by at the almost deserted cafeteria, since it was the school fest, of course this place would be left out. Yuri sat in opposite of me and stared at me knowingly. I pursed my lips, am I seriously going to have the talk again?

“What?” I finally asked, “I know you’ve had enou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter