CHAPTER 16

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the bell rang, everybody happily gathered their stuff and quickly went out of room, leaving the place completely deserted with just me and Tiffany inside the room. I looked at her while smiling widely; she then slung her bag at her left shoulder and walked towards my direction

She breathed out and continued to smile, “Hey…”

I smiled at her, “Hey…” I stood up and met her eyes, when finally I felt warm lips gently touching mines. I couldn’t help but smile wider at the action.

I looked at Tiffany, “Sorry, I couldn’t help it…”

I chuckled, “Its fine… I was actually anticipating it too” Tiffany giggled and gave me another peck on the lips

“Shall we go?” I nodded at her and linked my arms with her. This has been a routine for the both of us since last week. Although students have already taken notice of our “close” relationship, we never informed anyone about our exclusive relationship.

I requested it to her personally as I don’t want any issue for the both us, plus she’s the daughter of one of the owner of the university, so making our relationship public could make things worse for the both of us. I also like the fact that our relationship is discreet, in that way, it felt like I was living a double life, which made Tiffany laugh for one whole minute, but agreed nevertheless.

We sat comfortably at the back-seat of her car. I rest my head on Tiffany’s shoulder and she hummed a tune, “Tiffany…”

“Hmm?” I smiled, “Nothing…”

Tiffany chuckled slightly, “What’s on your mind?”

“You…” Tiffany chuckled more, “Besides me Tae…”

I looked up to her and smiled, “Just you…”

I saw Tiffany blush and I gave her a peck on the lips and not forgetting those red cheeks.

“You’re enjoying this aren’t you?” I shrugged nonchalantly, “Maybe yes, maybe not… I love seeing you blush…”

Tiffany chuckled and kissed me on the forehead, “I love you…”

“I love you more…” We then exchanged short conversations about school and never forgetting to joke about our lame professors. I’m glad I took the initiative that night. It would always be a memory that would be engraved in my heart and mind forever.

As soon as we arrived in front of my house, I saw Tiffany pouting. I giggled at her expression. I sighed and went out of the car and she followed my suit.

I shrugged at her, “So… I’ll see you tomorrow…”

I was about to open the gate when she fake-coughed which made me turn my head towards her direction.

She bit her lower lip and I smiled, “What is it this time, Tiffany?”

“You’re forgetting something…” Oh. Right…

I beamed at her widely and pulled her for another kiss on the lips. After a one good minute of kissing, I hugged her, just as we always did. This became a habit for the both of us, a habit which I’ve come to love…

“I’ll call you later okay?” I reassured her, as if we aren’t going to see each other tomorrow

She tightened our hug, “I’ll miss you…”

I pulled away and smacked her forehead lightly, “It’s not like we’re never going to see each other anymore Tiffany…”

She pouted, “Still… I want to be beside you twenty-four, seven!”

I laughed at her antics, “Should I revoke the contract?”

Her eyes widened at me and I laughed at her expression, “Oh god, if only you have seen your face!”

“Yah! That is not funny…”

I nodded meekly and continued to smile at the beauty before me, “Sorry, I was kidding, for real…”

She sighed and pressed her forehead against mine, locking our gazes together, “One day, I’ll be greeted by your beautiful face every morning and you’ll be in my arms each and every minute of our stay together…”

I scrunched my nose, “Possessive much?”

She chuckled and gave me another peck, “Maybe I am…”

I giggled at her, “I really have to go and we still have homework… I’ll call you once I’m done, okay?”

She nodded and I kissed her again, “See you tomorrow Tiffany…”

I watched her car drive away from me and my house. After declaring that we really like each other, we decided to renew the contract we had and started a new. It was a blessing to know that she doesn’t even mind on having a contract despite the fact that we are now officially together.

I maybe consider living with her once we graduate. I smiled at the thought; it could be a great idea.

 

***

 

I went inside the quiet house when I was suddenly greeted by a smiling Sooyoung, I quirked a brow at her while I remo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter