CHAPTER 39

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been days since the auction and I have never felt so happy in this entire week of the fest. Baekhyun and I went back to being friends. Well, slightly… Since somebody is still not accustomed with Baekhyun’s presence. But nevertheless, I was glad Tiffany kept it friendly, even though I know she wanted to break the poor guy’s face a bit more.

I was playing with my phone in the library when I felt a hand squeeze my shoulder. I instantly looked up and was greeted by an eye smiling princess, I returned her smile and she sat down beside me.

“Shouldn’t you be enjoying the fest rather than being stuck in the library? You take studies by the heart too much…”

She smiled slightly and I chuckled, “Nah, I’m just trying to relax myself before the big day tomorrow”

“Ahh, I thought it was studies…” She nodded in agreement, “How about you Tiffany? Why are you here?”

She smiled widely, “Well isn’t it obvious? I was looking for you!”

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at her, “How did you know I would be here?”

She shook her head, “I didn’t, I just ran out of ideas of where to find you and I just remembered, I haven’t checked this place out and voila! You’re here”

She continued to smile with a slight tint of pink on her cheeks, “Why didn’t you just call me?” I tucked the strands of her hair to the back of her ear

“Well, you see, I forgot my phone…” I chuckled at her, “I just couldn’t wait to get here and see you… When I arrived at your house this morning, you already left…”

Tiffany pouted cutely and I pinched her cheeks, “Aww, sorry, Baek and I just had a last minute review for tomorrow’s performance”

Tiffany raised a brow, “Didn’t you guys had enough discussion this week?”

I smiled, “No need to be jealous Tiffany, we just wanted everything to be perfect for tomorrow”

“Why do you make it sound so exciting?” I smiled at her, “Because it is… I am excited… I can’t for you to see and hear what I have in store for you tomorrow…”

She snorted, “Which one are we talking about? Your ear candy or the sappy duet song?”

I giggled at her, “Just wait…” Tiffany sighed, “Fine. But this is because I love you to death that’s why I’m enduring your freakin’ skin ship with that boy”

I beamed widely at her and hugged Tiffany as tight as I could, “You’re the best”

She reciprocated my hug, never forgetting to plant a kiss on my cheek, “Always am…”

 

***

 

I did my breathing exercises again and counted one to ten. This is it. The last day of the fest. The most awaited performances by our beloved classmates and schoolmates.

‘I can do this. I’m going to enjoy every last minute of this performance. F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter