CHAPTER 19

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I could feel the nervousness growing in the pit of my stomach as I looked at Tiffany. Sooyoung kept hold of my hand while she glared at my poor girlfriend. Tiffany hung her head low and let out a heavy sigh. Suddenly, Tiffany stood up and looked at the both of us intently and left the room.

I pulled my hand from Sooyoung’s grasp and looked at her, “Yah! You can’t just do that to her!”

“And you can’t just do that to me!” I pressed my lips together, “How come only Yuri knows this?! I thought we were friends!”

Yuri stood up from her seat, “She didn’t tell me, I saw them… Sh---“

“I explained everything to her after Soo. I wasn’t going to tell anyone to be honest. I know you’re hurt and all, but I’m doing this to keep her safe. Her family’s no joke and I think everybody knows that…”

I heard Sooyoung let out an exasperated sigh, “I still won’t let you come to her”

I looked at her intently, “Not until she answers my question”

I sighed in resignation and suddenly grandma Choi walked towards us, “Is there something wrong my dear? I heard shouting”

We all looked at each other, then Sooyoung just forced a smile, “Nothing, we just had a little misunderstanding”

“Oh, how are you now then?”

“We’re fine grandma” Yuri reassured, “Okay then. If there’s any problem, please do call me”

“Yes grandma” And then she left, leaving the three of us stuck again in an awkward atmosphere. I was about to leave the room when Tiffany came back again with a now clean shirt

Sooyoung glared at her while Tiffany just smiled slightly and bowed, “I apologize for everything”

“Tiffany y---“ Tiffany put her index finger over her lips and I kept mum, “I also apologize for  being selfish and not letting her own friends know that we are dating. I sincerely apologize”

Tiffany then bowed a bit more before walking towards me but before she could reach my hand, Sooyoung blocked the view, “Before you could touch my Taeyeon, you have to do something first”

Sooyoung looked at me and then winked. With that action alone, it already gave me goose bumps. I guess this evil giant is planning another scheme that none of us would like

“I challenge you to a drinking game!” Yuri then stood up, “Oh come ‘on! Give her a break, she apologized already!”

Tiffany just smiled, “Okay, I’m up for it”

I think I just wanted to die.

 

***

 

Sooyoung cracked her knuckles as Tiffany just sat there nonchalantly. There were ten bottles of soju for each of them and I think the both of them just wanted to commit suicide

Sooyoung then cleared , “Okay, the last man--- woman standing gets my Taeyeon, get it?”

Tiffany nodded meekly and they both opened their bottles of soju together, but before they could take a sip, Tiffany then spoke, “Wait! Can I have a straw? I don’t really drink directly from the bottle”

“Aish! I thought it was something important!” Yuri then went to the kitchen and after a few minutes, came back with a bundle of straw. Tiffany beamed widely at the girl and then looked at Sooyoung

“So, shall we?” And then the drinking challenge started

They were both on their eighth bottle a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter