CHAPTER 35

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stared at her hand that rested delicately on Baekhyun’s shoulder and finally to her eyes. I smiled bitterly, I didn’t know she’d choose him over me.

She shook her head, “It’s not what you think,” I wiped my tears and without any more hesitation, I ran as fast as I could, without looking back at her at all.

I ran and ran until I arrived at an empty park and there I bawled my eyes out. I mean, why? Why would she choose him? Why would she kiss him? Why would she even make me believe that we would last forever? I sniffled and wiped some more of my tears.

I laughed. I laughed at myself for being stupid during all those times we spent together. I laughed at myself for believing all the bull she’s given me. I laughed at myself for being so pathetic.

But how can I deny the fact that I still love her despite all the we’ve been through?

I stood up from the swing set I was sitting on and started walking aimlessly. I noticed people looking at me weirdly from my periphery. Hah, I don’t even need to look at them directly just to know how ty I must’ve looked like.

After walking for so many hours now, I decided to go home. When I got inside my home, Hyomin’s face was the first one to greet me. Oh how her face looked so priceless, she must’ve felt sorry for me.

“Tiffany-sshi, w-what happened? “ She looked at me worriedly, and it sort of relaxed me a bit. I shook my head and tried to smile my hardest, but my tears betrayed me.

Hyomin pulled me in for a hug and started rubbing her hand on my back, “Hey, hey, please tell me what happened? Maybe I can help you?”

“I-I’m sorry… It’s just that this is the worst day ever… Heck I can’t put into words how bad this day was”

Hyomin pulled away and started wiping my tears, “Shhh, shall we wait for Sunkyu, Tiffany-sshi? Would you like that?”

I pulled her in for a hug again and nodded, “Yes please, I would like that” then the next thing I know I was in my bedroom and everything was dark.   

 

 

***

 

 

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, adjusting it to the dimly lit room. I adjusted myself, turning my body the other way around, and the first thing that I saw was Sunny’s face, with her eyes looking so tired and worried.

I smiled weakly, “Where have you been? I waited for you, you know?”

She pulled me in for a hug and planted a kiss on my crown, “I’m sorry, if I wasn’t here right away. If Hyomin didn’t call me earlier, I wouldn’t have gotten here until twelve midnight…”

I sniffled and pulled myself closer to her, “At least you’re here now. That’s what matters…”

My tears started to fall again, “Hey, hey… W-would you like to talk about it? What would you wanted to do? Hmm? We’ll do it, I promise to be there, from start to finish”

I looked up to Sunny and she was smiling though her eyes said differently, “Cellar…”

She cocked a brow, “What?”

“I said, cellar, wine cellar… I need a drink”

“But—“

“I thought you’re going to be there from start to finish?”

Sunny sighed, “Hmm, should we go now?”

I nodded and we both got up, going straight to the wine cellar we had. It started with one glass, then two bottles, and finally, I didn’t know what I was doing anymore

I hiccupped and giggled like crazy at Sunkyu, I couldn’t even control myself anymore, and it’s as if I have no more control over my body anymore

“Hey, hey, I think that’s enough Tiffany, you’ve had more than you can handle”

“I don-hic, think so… You know, I’ve never felt so humiliated in my li-hic-fe, how stupid I must’ve looked like during all those times, she’s crushed my ego to powder Sunkyu-ah!”

“Yah, yah! Slow down okay? Wait, I have to call someone, you wait here okay?”

I nodded and kept drinking even though I didn’t want to anymore. I mean, what else is there to do—

“She’s drinking right now Taeyeon”

Taeyeon? Why the heck would Sunny be calling Taeyeon!?

I heard her sigh heavily, “Well basically, when I came home she looked depressed and it looks like she bawled her eyes out for hours, thus the drinking, but all in all, she’s fine”

I turned around and finally looked at Sunny, who has her back facing at me, “I’ll make sure she won’t kill herself”

She wouldn’t dare talk to that , “Who’s that!?”

Sunny turned around and had her brows knitted, “None of your business Tiffany!”

Sunny kept that intense gaze over me. She’s clearly pissed, and I don’t care, “Don’t worry, she’s just not herself right now”

I stood up from my seat and went towards to her, trying to yank the phone away from her clutch, “H-hey! Stop it Ti—“

When I finally got a hold of her phone, I told her off, “You don’t make a single in’ call here Kim Taeyeon!”

 

Even if I didn’t want to say that at all…

 

As I pushed the red button, a hand had slapped my face real hard. I held the part where Sunny had slapped me and I looked at her incredulously

“Got your senses back Hwang!?”

I scoffed, “Why the would you even bother talking to that !?”

Sunny shoved me and pointed an accusing finger at me, “You take tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter