CHAPTER 24

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany shut her eyes tightly and pinched the bridge of her nose, "I can't believe you Kim Taeyeon. How could you kiss my cousin?! Do you even know how much that hurts right here?!" Tiffany pointed at her chest with a poignant expression on her face

I sighed heavily and glanced at Sunny, who was now resting on the couch. I gazed at Tiffany's eyes again and sighed, "It was really just a friendly one Tiffany. I just gave her the benefit of experience so she wouldn't on her first date"

Tiffany scoffed, "Oh really?! Taeyeon, she's probably had numerous of dates and kissed them on the first day too! And giving me that excuse is just really unforgivable!"

"How can you say that!? You don't even know the half of what she's going through!"

"Oh yeah!? We've been living together since we were kids and telling me I don't even know what she's going through is crossing the line Kim Taeyeon!"

I sneered at the angry Tiffany, "Do you even know how much she's jealous of you just because she thinks you have everything?!"

Tiffany smirked, "Jealous? Sunny? Hah! Don't make me laugh Kim Taeyeon! Whatever I have, she has that too!"

"Even me?" Tiffany's smirk faded and looked at me deeply, "Don't even go there..."

I inhaled sharply and went towards Sunny. I looked at the girl's face and finally saw a bruise becoming more visible on her right cheek. I traced it gently and pitied the girl. I was so stupid to even do that... I should've believed her in the first place

"Stop touching her Taeyeon" I looked at Tiffany who was now breathing heavily, "Oh, so now you don't want me to touch her?"

Tiffany walked towards me and held my wrist tightly, "Don't test my patience Kim Taeyeon"

I smirked, "Oh yeah? Well before you even tell me that, why don't you explain your absence for the past three days, because I'm really dying to hear your say about that..."

Tiffany's gaze shifted on the floor and her grip on my wrist loosened, "I... "

I stood up, "You know what, I don't want to hear your excuse, because frankly, I've been a martyr waiting for your reply on my messages, waiting for you to call me back or even bothering to wait for you to post a picture of yourself on social media telling the world you're alive and breathing somewhere! Because Tiffany I worried! I freakin' worried about you, every single day! And yet, you didn't even made an effort of doing these little things! I mean, are doing those things even hard!? Will you answer that?"

Tiffany sighed, "No... But--"

"No, I'm not done yet Hwang. Do you even know I sent you a message, pleading that if you could just send me a period Tiffany to know that you're doing well! Tiffany, I asked for a period... A ing period for god's sake! And now you're telling me not to test your patience?! God! Give me a break!"

    Tiffany kept her gaze on the floor, looking like a kid being scolded by her mommy, "I kissed your cousin on my own will. She even warned me not to because she knows how angry you would get, and I know I should've listened. You should talk to her sometimes, because in all honesty, she needs it..."

Tiffany looked at me with glassy eyes, "You both need it. And it's not like I kissed her because I like her Tiffany. It was seriously a freakin' friendly kiss, okay?! You are such a jealous wreck!"

Tiffany pulled me for a tight hug and I heard her sniff, "I just couldn't stand other people being close to you... I mean, you're mine and nobody could have you, touch you, and smell you or whatever else because I want all of your attention. And I don't care if that makes me selfish, because that just proves of how much I really love Kim Taeyeon"

Tiffany pulled away and now I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. I know I shouldn't, but she looked so adorable even when crying, "And, and, I didn't mean not to reply in any of your messages o-or never calling you back, it's just that I left the charger here at home!"

I stifled a laugh, "W-what? You left the charger?!"

She nodded vigorously and wiped some of her tears, "And they confiscated my phone"

I looked at her disbelievingly, "What?! Confiscated?! Why?"

"Because they know I'd be anti-social while I'm at a family gathering..."

"Oh Tiffany... Sweetie, I'm sorry" I wrapped my arms around her small frame and pulled her closer than before. I ran my hand through her hair as she cried a little more. All I could say is that, wow! I didn't know she was this sensitive!

I tapped her shoulder lightly and she pulled away. I couldn't help but giggle at her cute face. Her nose was bright red and her eyes were puffy because of crying. She wiped her nose like a five year old kid would and looked at me ever so innocently. Why do I have such a cute girlfriend?!

"Okay, I'll hear you out once you're all better, but for now" I glanced at the knocked out Sunny and pointed at her, "We should fix her first"

We lay Sunny down on her bed and left her to rest some more. It's so amazing that she's been sleeping for hours now that the thought of Tiffany's falcon punch gave me shivers down my spine. Tiffany kept hold of my hand and I stopped my tracks, she looked at me confusingly and I let out a breath

"I have to go home. Sooyoung might be looking for me now Tiffany."

She tightened her grip on my hand, "Tiffany, it's not like we're never going to see each other"

"Can't you just sleep with me? For once?" I creased my forehead, "I really want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter