CHAPTER 38

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at the boy who bid on me, my palms started to go sweaty. He kept that smile on his face as I looked at him anxiously. You know, he doesn’t look that bad now that I think about it. I fixed my gaze upon the dude, trying to make out more of his facial features.

 

Has a great smile. Not bad

 

Has a great body built despite the fact that he’s wearing some formal attire. Not bad either

 

Hmm, but he has thick eyebrows. We can work that out

 

Wait… What the heck am I thinking?! Ugh… I seriously need to get a grip. I averted my gaze towards the sea of people before me. I sighed inwardly, why wouldn’t she show up? Can’t she just at least see me? I’d refuse all of this for her if that’s what she wants…

“Hundred fifty!” I sighed… Oh, so I’m almost about to be sold…

“Three hundred!” I feel like I’m a piece of meat at this point…

“Half a million!” I wanna—Wait, I know that voice…

I looked up and tried to look for the owner of the voice.

And there she was, in the middle of those people, looking at her confusingly. Ah… So maybe this is why I’m here.

I looked at her amusingly. Now Tiffany, she’s still not forgiven at this point yet. Don’t show her any sign of weakness. Even though I want to kiss those lips right now…

She walked carefully, as if she’s tapping cold waters, yet she kept that gaze fixated on me, meeting my eyes until she finally arrived just in front of me. I was about to panic about the people, but suddenly, the curtains fell down.

Oh… So everything was planned from the start. I should’ve known.

“So, half a million huh?” I crossed my arms above my chest, “Why would you bother doing this when you could’ve bought something, or rather someone else…”

Taeyeon smiled slightly, as if she’s challenging me, “You intrigue me Tiffany-sshi”

I smirked. Ah, so she’s using my lines now, we can come up with something, “But there’s not much to know Taeyeon-sshi…”

She then started taking off her jacket and finally wrapping it around my body.

“I’ll find that out for myself…”

I smiled a bit. Hard to get Tiffany. Attitude.

 

***

 

I heaved a sigh, trying to show her that I’m quite irritated at how things turned out but Taeyeon chose to smile at me, despite the negative vibe I’m giving off. She took my hand and kept that smile on her face

“As far as I have known, we should get to the garden and have a date”

I scoffed, “C-can I at least lead the way for the both of us Tiffany-sshi”

“Fine. As if I don’t know this university” Taeyeon chuckled, “Just trying to be a gentleman”

She offered her arm and I linked mine to hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter