CHAPTER 44

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I rubbed my eyes as I felt the sun rays assault my eyes through the curtain blinds. Funny, why do I see a different pattern on my ceiling? Wait. Is this even my home? I sat up and looked around. Gray walls, pristine furniture. Oh. OH! I’m at Tiffany’s! I smiled as memories from last night resurface. A candlelit dinner and a relaxing massage. She truly is the best girlfriend.

I was so stuck in my thoughts that a simple knock on my door startled me, “C-come in!”

A certain red head popped from behind the door, “Hey there stranger, won’t you come in?”

Tiffany smiled and went in, not forgetting to close the door behind her, “Hey. Did you have a good rest?”

I nodded, “Hmm, thanks to you, I feel better. Don’t you want to make a career change in the future? You’d make a great massage therapist!”

She laughs then sat beside me, “Breakfast’s ready downstairs, why don’t you wash up?”

I smiled, “I will, but can’t I just lie here for a while?” Tiffany nods, “Okay, I’ll be downstairs—“

“With you.” Tiffany blinks and I beamed at her, “What?”

“I said I want to lie here with you, in your bed.” I scooted next to the empty spot beside me, “O-okay?”

Tiffany blushed as she rested her head on the pillow and I kept my gaze on her, “S-so… H-how long would like to uhm, lay here?”

“I don’t know really. I wanted to wake up to you but I kinda missed you, so here we are.”

Tiffany coughed, “O-okay.” We were quiet for a while, just staring at each other. As time ticked by, I can’t help but be mesmerized by her. It could be the morning sun that somehow softens her features, or maybe it could just be me, but how can someone be this beautiful?

Tiffany then started to get up, “Y-you know, the food’s gonna get cold, maybe we should go—“

“Hey—“I held her hand, “—wait, just a few more minutes, please?” I gave her the puppy eye look and she seemed to give in. She sat and lay her head against the headboard then I moved towards her, letting my arm rest on her stomach. I leaned some more, finally resting my head on her shoulder.

“Tiffany…”

“Y-yeah?”

“Nothing.”

Tiffany clears , “Taeyeon, could you possibly be seducing me?”

I chuckled, “What are you saying?”

“Y-you know, if you’re trying to seduce me of some sorts, I think it’s working…”

I laughed at her, tears starting to form in my eyes, “I’m being serious!”

I wiped my tears and shook my head, “You’re so funny. Is that why you’ve been stuttering this whole time?”

She suddenly puts a hand over her face, covering her maybe blushing cheeks, “S-stop it! W-we should go!”

“Okay, but first, a kiss!” Tiffany then lowers her hand and looks at me with brows furrowed, “What?”

I smiled, “A kiss! You know, my morning kiss?” Tiffany still kept her gaze on me, “Well? Am I going to get it or you’re just gonna sit there and stare at me?”

“I-I… Okay…” Tiffany then cleared and nodded. I smiled then closed my eyes. A minute has passed I think and all I could feel was nothing. I opened my eyes and I see Tiffany standing by the foot of the bed. I furrowed my brows in confusion. What the hell?

“Tiffany, what on earth are you doing?”

She scratched the back of her neck, “I—s-see you downstairs Tae, and stop seducing me!”

“Wha—“then before everything could register in my mind, Tiffany ran for the door. Did I just get rejected?

 

 

***

 

 

I went downstairs and saw Tiffany with Sunny eating breakfast. I took the available seat next to Sunny, “Morning Taeyeon.”

I smiled at her, “Morning Sunny, do you still have some coffee?”

“Yeah, let me ask Hyomin for you.” Sunny then stood up and called for Hyomin. I looked at Tiffany from across the table who was quietly eating her pancakes. Is she trying to avoid me or something?

I cleared my throat, “You still owe me something you know?”

Tiffany looks up from her plate, “I… Can we talk about this some other time?”

“Are you av—“Sunny then popped out of nowhere and laid the coffee right beside my plate, “There you go Taeyeon.”

I smiled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter