CHAPTER 37

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked together towards the school garden and finally ended up in a gazebo. I was glad she agreed to come with me even though I know she didn’t want to. Maybe she wants to end this relationship in a civil way? I hope not.

I looked up at her, meeting her gaze. She smirked then finally took off the jacket I gave her, giving it back to me. I shook my head and smiled slightly, “I insist you have it. I don’t need it anyways”

She snorted, “And neither do I Kim Taeyeon…”

She let my jacket fall off on the floor then crossed her arms over chest, “What is it that you want?”

“I… I wanted to apologize for everything Tiffany.”

She tilted her head to the side slightly, keeping that amused expression on her face, “I really do! And, and that thing you saw in the practice room with Bae—“

I shut my mouth before I could even say his name and Tiffany just looked at me. I heaved a sigh, “I’m sorry for what happened back there. I swear to my grandfather’s grave that I didn’t do the first move!”

“Please believe me… I really, really swear I didn’t do it!”

She snorted, “Yeah, I heard that the first time Kim Taeyeon…”

I smiled weakly, “Tiffany… I… I know I’ve given you so much and I know I don’t deserve any second chances anymore from you… But can’t we just talk about this? Please? I’m… I’m willing to give anything just to make this work again… To make us work again… Please?”

She hung her head low and let her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter