CHAPTER 33

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We stared at each other and she smiled at me bitterly. The idea then struck to me and I shook my head furiously, “It’s not what you think,” I stood up, but before I could even hold her hand, Tiffany wiped her tears and left the room, “Tiffany!”

I was about to chase her when a hand held onto my arm, I glanced at Baekhyun who clearly needs some medical attention. I exhaled heavily, “Come on’ let’s get you up”

Baekhyun and I walked towards the infirmary and there were no words exchanged. I think he felt the heavy atmosphere I was emitting. At least he got the idea that I didn’t want anything to do with him. After his wounds were tended, we both just sat there in silence.

I stared at the floor. So what now? Are we over? I know I should’ve left by now, but that would be so impolite, knowing that I was the cause of this incident. Baekhyun cleared his throat and I looked at him or more like, glared at him

He flinched a little but decided to speak, “I… I touched something sensitive here didn’t I?”

I chuckled bitterly, “Yeah, you ing did Byun Baekhyun”

I wet his lips, “I-I’m sorry T—“

“Sorry?! Like what could that do to us now Baekhyun? Tiffany walked out on me and I…”

“W-were you and Tiffany…” I sighed, “What?”

“Going out or something?” I snorted, “Yeah and what’s it to you if I was?”

He gulped, “So you’re—“

“Gay? Yeah, I wasn’t even supposed to be one, but yeah, things happen in life Baekhyun, you can’t just force yourself in!”

I let my tears fall, I didn’t even dare to wipe them because I know it would still fall anyway, “I didn’t know, I’m sorry”

“And that’s the down part of it. Nobody knows that’s why people would just do whatever the hell they want with us. I… I just got her back Baekhyun.”

He sighed, “And this little stunt of yours blew everything.”

I sniffled, “Taeyeon I—“

“Forget it. This is not your problem, it’s mine” He stood up from the bed and tried to hold my hand but I took a step back, “But it’s my fault this happened”

I smiled weakly, I didn’t think he’d realize, “She hates you, so you’d just make things worse for me”

He sighed, “Taeyeon, I’m truly, deeply, sorry”

I smiled bitterly, “But your apology doesn’t even help me one bit”

Baekhyun sighed, “Tae—“

And before he could utter another word, I left him out for good.

 

***

 

I wiped my tears and walked through the entire campus in search of Tiffany, but she was nowhere to be seen. I tried to call her, but I just end up with her voicemail

I sighed heavily and went to the rooftop. I was greeted by a cold breeze as soon as I opened the door. I sat on my usual spot and called her for the last time.

It rang, “Hey, this is Tiffany and if you have any messages just leave it after the beep, thanks”

“Tiffany, I’m sorry… For everything… I know we just got back and I know you don’t want anything to do with me, but I just wanted to tell you that whatever it is that you saw, it’s clearly not what you think… I… P-please call me back a-as soon as you get this, o-okay?”

And then I pressed the red button. I pinched the bridge of my nose out of frustration. This is clearly not part of what I signed up for.

Minutes turned to hours and I was still glued to my seat. My tears were already dry, but I still felt crying a little bit more. She is so not giving me another chance after all the I have given her. I was about to go home when the door suddenly opened and there I saw a familiar figure by the door

“S-sunny” She cocked a brow, “I… You probably know by now”

“You dip …” I hung my head low, “You left my cousin out and now you’ve made out with that short gay—I mean guy…”

I lifted my head up and met Sunny’s gaze, “Look, I’m sorry… I didn’t mean for all of this to happen”

Sunny closed the door and walked up to me. She then stopped her tracks, giving the both of us enough personal space, “Did you or did you not do this on purpose?”

I sniffled, “I did not do this on purpose, Baekhyun took me by surprise”

Sunny heaved a sigh, “Well that’s a relief… We could conclude from here that she hates you and your guts”

“You don’t really have to rub it in” She scoffed, “Just stating the honest truth”

I gulped the lump in my throat, “I know you’re not going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter