CHAPTER 27

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been months since the last incident I’ve had with Tiffany’s father and well, everything is going well between all of us. I’ve frequented at the Hwang’s house and the same goes for Tiffany, although Sooyoung is still in the process of trying to accept Tiffany in the family.

Have I also mentioned about Jessica staying over? Yeah, that’s right. The ice princess is staying over for a couple of months and well, all I could say is that, the giant is very well behaved all the time. I’m partly happy that Jessica stayed, but there’s the mornings

I shifted on my bed, trying to get some more sleep, when I heard my door bang open and then

“YAH! GET YOUR UP KIM TAEYEON, IT’S TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL”

And so that’s how my mornings start now.

 

***

 

I rubbed my eyes and yawned lazily in my seat. My classmates seem to be exceptionally loud today that it makes me wonder why are they being like that? So instead of trying to get a nap, I tried to eavesdrop a bit over their conversation

“Yah, what are you gonna do for this year’s school fair?”

“I don’t know, I’m helping Hyuna-sshi for now. I don’t think I could do anything extravagant this year”

“Eh?! What are you guys up to anyway?”

The girl shrugged, “I don’t know, we’re just about to find out today”

Crap. I completely forgot about that. I promised her that I would help, of course! How can I be so stupid?!

“Well, who are the committee besides you?”

“There’s Hongki, Il-hoon, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Mina…” And she continued to ramble out names I’m not familiar of and finally, “Oh, don’t forget Taeyeon over there”

And I saw the girl pointing at me and I smiled slightly, “Really!? Are you really going to help Taeyeon-sshi?!”

I nodded softly, “Wow! That’s so awesome! I never thought you’d join such things?!”

I chuckled a little, “Well it’s the school fair, how bad could it be?”

The two girls clapped their hands, as if I said something amazing, “Daebak. I’m looking forward to work with you soon Taeyeon-sshi!”

And then that’s one of the first real conversations I had with my classmates other than academic things. Sure, I skipped the school fair last time and I would do it again if I haven’t signed my name on that god forsaken paper.

I was about to divert my attention to something else when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a giant with bloodshot eyes. I quickly stood up and took her to our little safe haven, the rooftop.

 

***

 

After closing the door behind my back, Sooyoung didn’t hesitate to engulf me in a bone crushing hug. I wanted to protest but my plan didn’t happen since it was followed with sniffling. I patted her back and I pulled away, trying to get a better view of her face

“There, there, did you and daddy (Jessica) fight?” She nodded slowly, “What is it this time?”

Sooyoung sniffed and wiped some of her tears bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter