CHAPTER 43

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't know when, but sometime in my life, I have concluded that my Taeyeon can be such a workaholic. Though I do respect her personal space and that she was just doing this in order to pay Jessica back, I still couldn't help but feel a bit sad that my own girlfriend can't be beside me 24/7.

So I made a few attempts into getting her attention.

First, I used my puppy-eyes technique. She always loses whenever I use that on her. But when I did, I only got a monotonous "No Tiffany."

I sighed. That's okay, I still have a few tricks under my sleeve!

I did aegyo. Another "No Tiffany" from her with my puppy eyes for the last

I brought all of her comfort foods. "Not now Tiffany."

I bought tickets to that musical she always wanted to see. "Not today, I'm busy."

I knelt. "Baby, please, some other time."

And then, I never thought the day would come that my patience for my own girlfriend would finally run out, so I looked at her with my puppy eyes for the last time, in hopes that maybe she'd finally give in and spend the day with me, "Tae! Come 'on, please! Just this once? Please? Can't you just have a day off? I miss you."

Then Taeyeon just gave a blank stare for a reply. Great. Jessica won over me again. She then let out a heavy breath, "Tiff, baby, I love you but it's not that easy to get a day off when you're working for Jessica Jung. It's going to take me three business days full of begging and kneeling before she'd actually let me go. And Tiffany, tomorrow's a weekend, negotiation is not accepted during weekends"

I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. Fine. Maybe you shouldn't have come here after all Tiffany, you should've just waited for the vacation to be over then maybe you wouldn't be embarrassing yourself in front of your own girlfriend!

Taeyeon rearranged the stack of papers on her table. It knowing that all she cares about is her job while I feel neglected for the whole month. I could only stare at her blankly, "Tiffany, I..." How I wish she didn't work for that spoiled ... "Tiff I—"

"Miss Kim, I need those papers to be on Mister Go's table right now— Oh, Tiffany, I didn't know you're here"

I stared at Jessica who has a phone in her hand and some big fat envelope secured in her left arm. Why is it that every time I see her, she has to look fancy as always?! Can't she have at least a day where she would look ugly? So maybe then I'll feel less unattractive when I stand next to her—wait, what am I even talking about? Ugh... Anyhow, I kept my glare fixated on her skull and Jessica just smiled as always.

God, I'd give anything to punch her face. I was about to say things at Jessica but Taeyeon beat me to it by coughing, I looked at her and she just returned my gaze with an apologetic look. She went to Jessica and whispered something, I'm guessing Taeyeon told her to behave, but I seriously don't give a anyways.

Finally, Taeyeon left and it was now only Jessica and I. She chuckled at me as I glared at her, "You do know that won't work on me right?"

I scoffed, "When do you plan on letting her have a day off? She's becoming more and more you, you know? And it's kind of irritating me"

Jessica laughed and went to sit on the available chair in the office, "I'm kind of scared sometimes, but hey! She matured just fine. She's become more responsible and independent, I'm proud of her"

I sneered, "You made her become a freaking workaholic Jessica, and I’m not even getting an ounce of attention from her!"

She giggled, "That's because she loves me~~"

"Shut up! Like seriously! Just ONE DAY Jessica Jung! ONE! LIKE ONE! That's all I ask..."

"Hmm..." Jessica rubbed her chin and snapped her fingers, "Ah! I know where this is going!"

I arched a brow, "Uhh, what?"

Jessica smirked, "You want to have with her, is that where this is going?"

I could feel my face heating up, "How can you think so lowly of me?!" How on earth did she read my mind?!

I let out a cough, Tiffany, keep your cool. KEEP YOUR EFFIN COOL MAN! YOU CAN’T LET THE BLACK HAWK DOWN! I REPEAT, NO BLACK HAWK DOWN TODAY!

Jessica smiled playfully as she stared at me, “Aigoo, aren’t you a little sneaky fox Hwang?” she chuckled, “You know, I’m actually quite okay with it—that is if you successfully push cutie into doing it. I give you my sincerest good luck.”

“Yah! I just wanted to take her out on a date!” Jessica cackled, “Loads of bull Tiffany. Been there, done that, you gotta wait until marriage before you get laid.”

By now, I could feel my whole body heating up. I thank the gods for Taeyeon not being here, because if she was, I don’t even know how I would be able to face her if she hears this.

Jessica continued with the teasing until to the point where I can’t even take it anymore. I stood up and grabbed her collar, ready to punch her in the face then all I could feel was that I was being pulled away a little too harshly and hearing a, "What the heck are you doing?!"

I pointed a finger at the , "I freakin' hate you! Why the hell wouldn't you let Taeyeon take a vacation?! It's just one day, you piece of !"

"TIFFANY! I'm so sorry Jessica--"

"Cutie. It's fine." Jessica smiled slightly, how I wish I can wipe that i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter