CHAPTER 1

I'M For Auction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I let out a heavy sigh. Seems like school liked driving their students crazy, loads of crappy stuff were left for us to study and to digest and I wasn’t even in the mood to do so. Like who would be able to study in this kind of situation?! This morning, I just heard that my name was written on the list called “Basket Girls” which was obviously conducted annually for fundraising. Everybody may take part actually…

They would just auction your off and bid to the highest price until they get you.

And I was part of that annual fundraising program. Me, the biggest nerd of the school, a part of that program… Just what the jack is that!? I mean, it’s not bad to be part of it, but you know, most of the time they would just choose the hot ones and then the program would set off.

I didn’t believe it of course! I laughed it off at my good friends Sooyoung and Yuri. But when I turned to look at them again, I knew for a second that they really weren’t joking about me being a basket girl.

I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I didn’t want to be that dramatic, but I knew… I knew that somebody was messing with me behind my back.

“Can’t we do anything about it!? I don’t want to be a part of that bullcrap!” I could feel my heart palpitating with every second that passes

Yuri soothed me by brushing her hand on my back gently, “Hey, calm down… We’re, we’re going to do something about it, okay Tae?”

I exhaled heavily, “Oh my god… I don’t understand! I mean, I don’t have any enemies! I’ve been a good girl! I---“

“Hey Tae... We’re seriously going to find a way, okay baby? Now stop crying and whining because your superheroes are here alright!?”

I smiled slightly at Sooyoung’s remark. At least I have my dear friend to save my from all this madness…

“Thank you… I don’t know what I would do without you guys!”

Both of them giggled at me, “We a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter