H/Eight/8/VIII.

Chance Upon a Future

Soar Up High.

We can touch the skies.

Months have passed by and Jiyeon and Myungsoo were all busy preparing for their debut albums. Jiyeon had prepared her full album and her debut was set on the next month, March 2015. Myungsoo was still in the midst of preparations of his debut mini album, which he was busy preparing his songs. 

Myungsoo's debut was set to have a total of 8 songs in it and he was only half way there as most of his songs require a guitar ensemble on the background of the songs. Jiyeon's album consisted of 14 songs, whereby she was responsible for the creation of lyrics and the layout of the songs for 10 songs. The other 4 songs were helped by music experts and professionals in Kyo Music.

Jiyeon's debut was set on 14 March 2015, whereby she'll be promoting one of her singles in her debut album, called "Sugar Free". Her debut was different and she would be promoting at least 6 singles in her debut albums. Jiyeon was busy training in the dance studio. 

She blasted "Sugar Free" on her music player and was dancing to it for the twenty-fifth time for today. It was already ten at the night and her dance practice had already ended an hour ago. Jiyeon was sweating buckets as she was dancing the bridge of the song. Having a complicated, fast-paced dance moves for her debut single Sugar Free, Sugar Free was a song she've wrote, about having a guy to be sugar-free after their break-up, meaning he was no longer appealing to her anymore. Sugar meaning the appeal level of the guy.

The song was a take on EDM, electronic dance music and it was a risky challenge done by Jiyeon. As Jiyeon was busy moving her hips, dancing to the song passionately, Myungsoo came in secretively as he wore shades and a distinguishing outfit. Black sweatshirts, black jeans and black shoes. He even wore a black cap where he had died his hair to platinum blonde. He came in a sat down while Jiyeon was pre-occupied by the dance.

The song ended and Jiyeon was panting and groaning in pain as she went over to take a sip of water. She was sweating profusely and she was exhausted. As she bent down and grabbed her towel, a manly scent infiltrated her nose. She widened her eyes as she recognised the scent. It was Bvlgari Man Perfume, the one she bought for Myungsoo.

As she was about to turn around, Myungsoo's arms wrapped around her waist as Myungsoo leaned to her face and land his lips on hers briefly. Jiyeon remained stunned as she stared at Myungsoo in shock.

"I didn't hear you come in." Jiyeon whispered to him.

"Of course you didn't, I am good at doing things secretly and stealthily." Myungsoo said. "Happy 4-month-anniversary, gorgeous." Myungsoo seductively mumbled into her ears.

Jiyeon smiled and pushed him away gently. "Yah, people could look at us from outside." Jiyeon told him.

Just then, the door opened and Eunji and Naeun went into the dance studio as both of them waved at Jiyeon and Myungsoo whom were standing inches apart, while looking at them in shock as they approached them. "Oh, I didn't know Myungsoo would be here." Eunji said, smiling.

"Oh, I was just visiting Jiyeon." Myungsoo said while clearing his throat as he coughed.

"Jiyeon-ah, congratulations on your debut. It's next month, right?" Naeun shyly said to her. Jiyeon nodded her head as she thanked her and received the gift from Naeun.

It was a pink box, with a white bow wrapped over the box. Naeun then told her to open it up and Jiyeon followed her, she unwrapped the box and opened it up to see that it was a lovely sunflower hair-pin. It was a fake sunflower, but the detailing in it made it look so realistic and so lovely. 

"Thank you, it looks so lovely." Jiyeon said.

Naeun then turned to Myungsoo as she touched his arm, "Ah, I should have brought your present too. I didn't know you would be here. I'll go get it." Naeun said.

"Ah, it's fine you can pass it to me next time." Myungsoo denied.

Naeun shook her head and immediately ran out of the room to get Myungsoo's present. Seeing Naeun have left, Eunji then turned her attention to Myungsoo as she slowly inched closer to him, standing close to him as possible. Jiyeon saw her moving and she was not pleased by her actions. However, she remained her posture and smiled at Eunji.

"So, Jiyeon-ah, is it possible to hear your debut single?" Eunji asked.

"Ah alright, I'll go get my music player." Jiyeon said as she left.

As Jiyeon left, Eunji looked at Myungsoo. Myungsoo was uncomfortable with Eunji beside him. He then turned his back against her while looking at Jiyeon as she carried her music player along with her.

"Here you go, feel free to comment about it." Jiyeon said, passing Eunji her music player. Eunji then begun listening to it in her earpiece while Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo. 

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon with a worried expression, while rolling his eyes to Eunji and giving a disgusted expression. Jiyeon smiled at him while Naeun soon came in. She then handled a blue box, wrapped with a black ribbon over the box. Jiyeon's eyes pinned on the box as the box was opened by Myungsoo.

Myungsoo opened the box and inside the gift box revealed to be a black tie. It was a simple, slim black tie and it was from an expensive brand. Jiyeon saw it and knew Naeun bought for Myungsoo a black Salvatore Ferragamo Tie. Jiyeon looked at Naeun again, and Naeun was looking up at Myungsoo shyly while Myungsoo was looking at the black tie in awe while taking a closer look at it.

Jiyeon sighed. The fact that Naeun bought Myungsoo a black tie was infuriating her. She remembered her mother would always buy ties for her father and that it was known that sending ties to a male from a female would meant that the girl would want to own him in a romantically relationship. 

Jiyeon felt awkward in between Eunji, Naeun and Myungsoo, partially because seeing Myungsoo being so happy over Naeun's small inappropriate gift and seeing Naeun looking at Myungsoo with those shy eyes and eyes that would seemed to swallow Myungsoo up. 

"So, do you like it?" Naeun asked in a sweet tone. 

Jiyeon could not tolerate any longer. It was not as if she was throwing a small petty fit over a gift, but the fact that Naeun was actually flirting with Myungsoo by giving such inappropriate gift, giving all sort of suggestive eyes and looks and her seductive sweet voice of hers made Jiyeon boiling in anger.

She then excused herself out of the dance studio as she grabbed her towel and water bottle and bid her farewells to all of them. "Bye, I need to get back to my room." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo looked at her with stunned eyes. His eyebrows curled as he gave a slight frown at her. Eunji and Naeun turned over to Jiyeon and were beaming with a wide smile. A fake smile, to her. They then waved at her goodbye while their bright smiles never leaving their faces.

"Oh, see you tomorrow Jiyeon-ah~" Eunji said while Naeun smiled and waved goodbye to her quietly.

Jiyeon forced a smile back at them while forcing herself to leave, hiding the tears as she heaved sigh of anger as she left the room. 

Myungsoo remained inside, accompanying both Eunji and Naeun as they continue talking and chatting about their life stories with Myungsoo. Myungsoo had the urge to follow and chase after Jiyeon to explain the whole situation but he was also hesitant to reject and leave Eunji and Naeun behind, and if he ever does that, it would mean something and Naeun and Eunji could become suspicious of their relationship. Myungsoo sighed heavily as he continued chatting with them in the dance studio as he felt helpless.

 

Jiyeon was now in her room, lying on her bed as the room was dark and she was staring at the ceiling of the wall blankly. She sighed countless of times while messing her hair up with her fingers. She then looked at her phone. No unread messages, no missed calls. She sighed again until she suddenly jumped in shock upon hearing her phone ring.

She widened her eyes and turned her lamp on. She then looked at her phone and her heart raced upon seeing Myungsoo's name. She was waiting for him to call - and sort of explain things up for her mind to be at ease. She just needs him to comfort her troubled and uneasy mind.

"Hello?" She said in a low tone.

"Jiyeon..." Myungsoo said solemnly.

"Are you wearing that tie now?" Jiyeon said straight to the point.

"Yah... I'm not." Myungsoo denied in a soft and delicate voice.

"Then are you wearing it for your wedding with Naeun?" Jiyeon rudely attacked him.

Myungsoo sighed. "You are jealous of Naeun, it's so obvious. I could even see it just now. You're pissed. You felt awkward between us and all. Well, it's indeed true the black tie was nice, I was just looking at it because I always wanted to own one black tie, something like she bought for me." Myungsoo explained.

"I was supposed to buy ties for you only. Only me can buy them for you." Jiyeon stated.

"You can buy a new one for me then." Myungsoo replied.

"She already bought your first tie. Go buy your second tie yourself." Jiyeon replied back rudely.

Myungsoo sighed again. "Come on, Jiyeon. Buy me another 1 and I'll wear that only." Myungsoo said in a sweet tone.

Jiyeon was groaning and sighing. "Whatever. When I'm free." Jiyeon replied back in a dull tone.

"Love you loads. See you tomorrow, gorgeous." Myungsoo said as he kissed the phone. 

Jiyeon smiled and replied, "Bye." She ended the call and smiled off to sleep.


 

A Shorter update today, sorry was quite busy recently. 

Hope you'll enjoy my story, and I'll update tomorrow for sure. :)

Thanks!