26/TwentySIx/XXVI.

Chance Upon a Future

 

THE ENDING

Thanks for the memories.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo's duet have finally been released to the public. Their duet album, consisting of 8 songs was released yesterday midnight and have gained much attention from kpop fans and even the general public. They've received loadful of praises and compliments from fans and the people, even other celebrities and musicians are commenting and praising their duet album, stating that it was a work of pure gold.

Their MV for their title track, "Thanks for the Memories" have been also released and it have garnered a whole sum of 3 million views since the release. News sites have been buzzing about their duet album release and many other sites also emphasized on their relationship stating that their relationship was pure, and fresh in the music industry.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo was enjoying their success as they was in their apartment in the early morning cuddling together on the bed. Jiyeon was on her phone scrolling through articles and comments of them in various news sites while Myungsoo's head was lying on Jiyeon as he read along with her while he would occasionally peck her cheeks and her lips here and then. 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were as close as ever, they would go to each other's house often to stay overnight, and they'll sleep together, cuddling together while submerged in each other's arms and embrace. They kiss a lot, hug a lot, and does all sorts of skinship alot. They're so in love with one and another like they have never been in love before.

Taehyung had also never messaged or contacted Jiyeon ever since he confessed his crush on her. Jiyeon did not bothered much about him, as she knew Taehyung will never want to see her again ever since he was so embarrassed.

 

After their music bank performance, the Myungyeon couple secretly escaped away from their managers Hongbin and Luna as they made a secret escape to a secret park, where they would usually meet at last time during their trainee and starting idol life. 

There Myungsoo surprised Jiyeon with a candelight dinner. There displayed a wooden table with a white table cloth over, and two chairs beside it. On the table top was a vase of roses and accompanied with two empty plates. 

Jiyeon took a seat down on the chair as Myungsoo pulled it out for her while he sat directly across her. Myungsoo then took out two plates of sandwiches from a basket beside his chair and placed on the table as Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock and surprise. She was truly touched by it.

"When did you prepare all these?" Jiyeon asked.

"Actually, I got Hongbin to help along with it too. Hongbin went to prepare all these during our performance and he left just before we got here." Myungsoo explained.

"Thank you so much for all these." Jiyeon thanked.

"Do you love it?" Myungsoo asked.

Jiyeon nodded her head in reply. "Yes, yes yes! I absolutely love it. I'm so touched by all these, it's just incredible." Jiyeon answered as she clasped her hands together while Myungsoo was smiling foolishly in satisfaction.

"I love you, Myung." Jiyeon said while staring right into his eyes dreamily.

"I love you too, Ji." Myungsoo said. Their nicknames were Myung and Ji to each other.

"I feel as if I'm the most happiest woman right now." Jiyeon commented.

"You are. You will be the most happiest woman, because you're with me and I'll only make your everyday happy. If you cry, I'll your tears dry." Myungsoo said.

"You really will?" Jiyeon said. He nodded. "You idiot. You made me cry already. I'm so touched." Jiyeon added on.

"I will really them." Myungsoo stated firmly.

"Stop joking already, please." Jiyeon pleaded while trying to wipe the tears away before Myungsoo stood up and held her hand and shoved it aside as he the tears away.

Jiyeon gasped in shock. "YAH!" She yelled. "You really did it?!" She said.

Myungsoo nodded. "I told you I'm serious about it. I'm serious about our relationship and everything regarding you. Especially your safety and your well-being. I'm always there to protect you no matter what." Myungsoo said as he held her hand tightly.

Jiyeon blushed at his remark. She have never felt so happy like that.


 


The end..

Sorry, hahaha I just don't know what to write anymore but to give a myungyeon moment in the ending, I'm so sorry if you expected more. :L