25/TwentyFive/XXV.

Chance Upon a Future

Taehyung and Myungsoo.

Two kims over a park.

Jiyeon sat beside Myungsoo while resting on his shoulders as they watched a movie together in Jiyeon's apartment that night. Myungsoo turned and faced the engrossed Jiyeon who was watching the drama intensely. They was watching an action film and the lead character was about to sacrifice his life to save a gunshot for the female lead. Jiyeon's eyes was getting teary as she wiped her tears off while sniffing on Myungsoo's shirt.

"Shall I take a bullet for you too?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

Jiyeon smacked his shoulders and glared at him angrily. "Don't you ever think about it. I don't want you to get hurt." Jiyeon warned him as Myungsoo nodded his head and laughed.

Jiyeon's phone then rung.

"Hello~" Jiyeon greeted.

"Hey." Taehyung sounded as he was panting.

"Hey, what's wrong with you? Have you been running or exercising or what?" Jiyeon asked.

"Could you open the door for me, I'm outside your apartment right now." Taehyung replied.

"Eo?" Jiyeon uttered.

Jiyeon stood up while pushing Myungsoo's arms away as she ran towards the door and opened it up to reveal Taehyung who was sweating profusely and panting heavily. She widened her eyes and gasped in shock. Myungsoo too, did not expect Taehyung to come into Jiyeon's home. Jiyeon invited him in as Taehyung stood beside the door while Jiyeon shut it and turned and looked at him with much curiosity.

"I ran all the way here.. Just to see if you're alright. My mind could not be at ease after I knew you got kidnapped or something." Taehyung said.

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled. "Well, I'm here right now and all fine and healthy. So you can don't worry anymore." Jiyeon assured him while Taehyung nodded his head.

He then turned his head and saw Myungsoo who was looking at them in a rather awkward manner. He smiled and greeted him while Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and greeted him back. They then talked and chatted a while as Jiyeon went to prepare some small lunch for them in the kitchen.

They striked some weird conversations, from talking about hobbies to what type of shows do they watch in the television and to what do they look into girls. It was strange and Myungsoo was feeling a tad awkward in the conversation with Taehyung. The conversation went on for another hour before Jiyeon went over and brought them for the lunch.

It was a simple lunch of some bulgogi and pan-seared salmon accompanied with rice and some kimchi and other traditional korean vegetarian side dishes. They had their lunch and chatted upon old times. Myungsoo felt left out occasionally as they would talk about their past high school memories, talking about the SAT examinations and the stressful lives as they would stay in school for 12 hours everyday as the exam was approaching.

Myungsoo crossed his arms after he was done with his meal. He then looked at Jiyeon and pouted to see Jiyeon chatting and laughing happily with Taehyung while smacking his arms playfully as Taehyung would look at her with those provocative eyes that Myungsoo would describe to be.

Jealousy and anger was building up in Myungsoo as he rolled his eyes away. He remained silent, looking away from them as he could not stand to see them talking and laughing and smiling all happily with each other. Jealousy hurts and kills him as he could not tolerate any longer as he stood up from his seat, attracting much attention from Jiyeon that she had to stop the conversation with Taehyung.

Jiyeon went over and carried the dishes along with Myungsoo as they went to the dish to wash the dishes. Myungsoo ignored Jiyeon while he carried on washing the dishes but denied Jiyeon's help as he went over to place the washed and clean dishes into an empty rack. Jiyeon sighed as soon after Taehyung left the house. 

Jiyeon shut the door as she spun her body to see Myungsoo sitting on the sofa, crossing his arms while looking at the television with a stern, straight face. Jiyeon sighed as she hopped onto the sofa while scooting close to Myungsoo as their bodies touched each other while she rest her head on his shoulder. Myungsoo rolled his eyes towards her while looking back at the television screen and ignoring Jiyeon's presence.

"Yah.. Kim Myungsoo." Jiyeon muttered while cupping his cheeks together and turning his head to face her. "What's wrong." Jiyeon asked sternly.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and whined, "You.. You and Taehyung. That's wrong. What you did just now was so wrong in so many levels that you couldn't even imagine."

Jiyeon scoffed. "What? What are you trying to say now? Are you jealous?" Jiyeon .

Myungsoo sighed. "Yeah. I'm so damn jealous. Why can Taehyung make you talk so much and laugh so crazily? It's like we rarely did that when we're together, like.. like now." Myungsoo explained.

Jiyeon smirked at him as she hugged him tightly. "Do you prefer it like that instead?" Jiyeon whispered into his ears.

"Maybe. I prefer it like that." Myungsoo said seductively as he pinned her down on the sofa while staring intensely deep into her hazel eyes.

"I love you so much.. It pains me to see you with another men. But heck it, I'll make sure I'll make you mine, my sole property." Myungsoo said as he gently caressed her cheeks before pressing his lips down onto hers as he roamed his tongue into , swirling and playing with her tongue.

He then gently roamed his fingers around her body, slowly and gently undressing her blouse as he tossed it aside and revealed her black racy lingerie along with her white smooth tender skin. He deepened the kiss while letting his fingers roam as he played with her body and slowly lowered his touch down as he tried to unbuckle her buttons in her jeans. Jiyeon too, removed his shirt while caressing and leaving love marks on his hard, steel-cut abs as she savoured every part of his body before they took it to another level.

Myungsoo then got her undressed while Jiyeon did the same for Myungsoo too, as they brought their estacy into a higher level as moans of pleasure surround them as they was pleading and gasping for more of their sweet touch and desires.

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon went over to Kyo Music the next morning to resume their preparations for their duet album. They were in the music studio, recording their tracks separately with the producers and staff sitting infront of the large console, adjusting pitches and editing and listening to the recording carefully while Jiyeon sat on the sofa behind, watching Myungsoo sing his parts for the song inside the sound-proof room. 

Jieun stood beside Jiyeon while they was paying attention to his voice, his vocals as he managed to pull off the song well with his deep, soulful voice that Jiyeon had always liked. Jiyeon clapped loudly as Myungsoo came out and discussed several things with the producers and the crews before heading towards Jiyeon and Jieun.

They both clapped loudly and cheered after him as he came after as Jiyeon pulled him in for a brief hug before clinging onto him by wrapping her arm over his waist. Jieun looked at Myungsoo, pleased and satisfied as she nodded her head and gave him a thumbs up which Myungsoo's eyes were glowing in happiness upon seeing it.

"Have you all settled a date for your duet debut?" Jieun asked.

Jiyeon nodded her head and replied, "Yeah, the CEO and the marketing staff and us decided that our debut would be somewhere in a month. Teasers will be released sometime next week. More teasers will then be released in the next coming weeks before our duet." 

"Cool, you all will do well. I've heard all the songs already, including this last one. They all sound so good. Like I really like your concept of fusion music between both of you since you two have quite of a distinct, unique styles that's quite different from each other." Jieun commented while giving them another thumbs up.

They thanked Jieun graciously as Jieun and the other staff and the producer left the studio, leaving Myungsoo and Jiyeon yet alone in the music studio again.

"I can't wait to debut with each other to the public as a duet. It's been my wish ever since I got together with you. To perform with you in a song in the public." Jiyeon slowly confessed.

"Really?" Myungsoo asked in shock.

Jiyeon nodded her head. Myungsoo smiled angelically and held her hands tightly. "I really love moments like this where we just pour our hearts out to each other and spend some lovely quality time with each other. I really do. If time could stop just here forever, I swear I will be the happiest man alive." Myungsoo stated.

Jiyeon chuckled as she nodded her head. "Thanks for everything Myung.." Jiyeon muttered while leaning her head to rest on his chest while wrapping her arms all over his waist.

"No.. Thank YOU for being beside me all these while, Ji." Myungsoo whispered into her ears while gentling her back.

 

As Jiyeon and Myungsoo left Kyo Music that night after a long tiring practice and trainings for their duet album, Jiyeon caught Taehyung loiterring at the entrance, as he seemed to be waiting for her. Jiyeon paused while Myungsoo turned and frowned to see Taehyung. Jiyeon then spun around and removed Myungsoo's hands.

"Just give me awhile, alright?" Jiyeon said as Myungsoo nodded and walked into the van to wait for Jiyeon.

Jiyeon walked over to Taehyung whom looked at her silently. They remained silent while Jiyeon looked at him and furrowed her eyebrows while Taehyung ducked his head low.

He broke the silence soon after and said, "Uh, Jiyeon."

Jiyeon looked at him curiously. He then continued on and said, "I heard your duet will be coming out in a months time. Congratulations." 

Jiyeon nodded her head and thanked him. She then bit her lips while staring uncomfortably at Taehyung, "So you came here just to tell me all these?" Jiyeon asked.

Taehyung shook his head. "Uh.. one more thing too." He said.

"I think if I don't get to say this by today, my mind would be even more messed up. These days, I've been thinking a lot, and ever since I met you the other day in your company building, I thought my life was fulfilled as I get to meet you again. I was trying to find you all these while ever since we left High School and parted our ways but you changed your telephone number and you rarely checked your SNS like facebook." Taehyun explained.

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows while Taehyung added on, "Jiyeon, ever since High School, I ha..have .. a..a...al..always l..loved you. I have a crush on you." 

Jiyeon gasped in shock as she stood there frozen and shocked for words.

"I hope you understand me and I hope I still stand a chance." Taehyung said.

Jiyeon sighed. "You know that I'm together with Myungsoo, you know that do you?" Jiyeon said.

Taehyung nodded his head. "Sorry Taehyung-ah, I.. I really love Myungsoo and Myungsoo's the only man I'm after for in my entire life. To be honest, I've only treated you as a friend, a really good friend of mine all these while. I can't accept your confession.. Sorry for everything." Jiyeon apologised.

Taehyung nodded his head. "I knew things are gonna be like that.. Now.. now it's pretty awkward between us huh?" Taehyung uttered. He then nodded his head again and ducked his head down. "I guess, I feel better now after letting it all out and expressing what I've bottled in myself for the years to you. I feel better, and no sorry needed. Thanks anyway for everything." Taehyung added on as he sniffed and walked off hastily.

Jiyeon turned back and walked into the van whom Myungsoo have been eyeing and looking at her worriedly ever since she entered. Jiyeon remained silent while Luna and Hongbin droved them back into Myungsoo's apartment. The car ride was quiet and the atmosphere was tense. Luna would occasionally check on Jiyeon while Myungsoo have been looking at her worriedly with a frown throughout the car ride.

Upon arriving into Myungsoo's apartment. Jiyeon curled her body up on the sofa while Myungsoo went over and pulled her to rest her head on his shoulder as they cuddled closely to each other.

"What happened?" Myungsoo whispered.

"Taehyung confessed to me." Jiyeon blurted it out.

Myungsoo's eyes widened in shock. He was taken away by it. He slowly accepted it and nodded his head. "How do you feel about it, then? Tell me everything, I'll understand." Myungsoo said.

"I rejected him back then. Straight into his face. I guess I feel guilty in someway but I also meant well for him. I know it's really impossible between me and him since I only got one man that I love in my life, that's you other than my father." Jiyeon explained while Myungsoo tightened the embrace.

"That's good. Give him some time, maybe he'll come to his senses and understand truly." Myungsoo replied.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "I love the way you hug me, it comforts me magically." Jiyeon commented as Myungsoo nodded and let off a soft laugh.


 

This was a very delayed update. Really sorry.

This story's 'bout to end anyway, so comment on your thoughts. Taehyung's part isn't really finished though.