15/Fifteen/XV.

Chance Upon a Future

The Fact that I Love You.

Care, love, and desires.

Jiyeon thought about what Eunji had been saying for the past week. It's been around a month since Myungsoo and Jiyeon had broke up and they never came into any contact with each other for the past month. Jiyeon was in her van along with Luna and Tiffany and she was staring at her phone blankly.

Her phone was stopped on his chat log, and he seemed to be online on his phone as well. Jiyeon was caught deep in thoughts by Luna whom called her name out.

"Huh, what?" Jiyeon replied after awhile of thinking.

"Took you long enough. Still thinking about him?" Luna asked.

Jiyeon nodded her head and frowned. She then turned her eyes to see the passing scenery outside the van. Luna looked at the pathetic look on Jiyeon's face and could not help but to sigh heavily in disappointment. Myungsoo must have meant a lot to Jiyeon and the fact that there was nothing changing in Myungsoo or between them could mean the whole plan might actually be a failure? 

All of the sudden, Tiffany screamed in shock quietly. Luna and Jiyeon turned to see Jiyeon while Luna immediately pulled over at a safe spot along the highway. 

"What happened?" Jiyeon asked. 

Tiffany looked at the eyes of Jiyeon and Luna and shook her head awkwardly.

"You can hide away from us." Luna stated firmly.

Tiffany bit her lips and sighed. She then blurted it out, "One of the buzzing news was that Myungsoo was caught outside with Naeun, a trainee from Kyo Music in a cafe in Apgujeong, near Garosugil." 

Jiyeon nodded her head. "Oh, just that?" Jiyeon said before turning back on the window. She stared at the window intensely, while wearing an expressionless look. 

Luna gave a stare at Tiffany whom just ducked her head down shyly while Luna continued driving the van. Luna kept a look out for Jiyeon whom was seated on her seat motionlessly, her face and her eyes just pinned on the view outside the van while she did not utter a single word. 

Tiffany grew nervous and worried for Jiyeon, while she patted on her back. Jiyeon turned around and looked at Tiffany as Tiffany asked her, "Are you alright? I shouldn't have said about his name, or even mention his name and Naeun too." 

Jiyeon shook her head and smiled. "Nah, it's alright. I'm fine, please continue telling me more about him. Whatever articles are there about him, please tell them to me if I am not aware of it. I don't usually check dispatch or any other news article sites that often." Jiyeon replied back which earned shocks from both Tiffany and Luna.

"Why are you still caring for him? After all he done? Being a different person, and treating you worser?" Luna bombed her with a question angrily.

"Unnie, being in love with someone isn't easy. True he has changed and he became really hard to go along with. As his girlfriend, indeed he does not talk to me or treat me as well as he used to initially, but I can't stop caring for him. I know he still love me, but he got trapped in the fame and the wrath of the dangerous part of the music, entertainment industry in Korea. All I want is to see him safe and sound, and be what he used to. That's all I want, even though.. I.. I might not end up with him." Jiyeon explained solemnly.

"Jiyeon-ah, you don't have to do all these." Tiffany said as she held her hand tightly.

"I need to do this. I love him too much already and it hurts to see him in a bad situation." Jiyeon replied back as a tear escaped from her eye, before they knew it, Jiyeon started breaking down in tears.

 

On the set of the scenes in My Lovable Girl, was the scene where Shi Woo was on the car with Se Na (Krystal). After acting the scene successfully, Krystal walked off but Myungsoo soon came right behind her.

"Hey, we didn't talk today." Myungsoo said while smirking at her.

"What? It's not like we have to talk everyday we shoot right." Krystal said while rolling her eyes. 

"I thought we're friends?" Myungsoo asked.

Krystal nodded her head. "Yeah, we're friends. Just friends and I only want to be just friends with you, just like in this drama." Krystal replied before heading to her stylist to get her make-up and her hair touched up.

Myungsoo smirked while Hongbin and his stylist came to him. As Myungsoo went to his seat, Hongbin then told him his remaining schedules. Just then, Naeun came hopping towards him while wrapping her arms around his neck. "Myungsoo oppa~" She called out.

Myungsoo smiled and turned to look at Naeun whom removed her arms and went to sit on the chair beside him. She wore a simple white dress, with lace embroided on the dress. She wore white hairband and wore a simple blank high heel paired with white lacey socks. Dressed in white, Naeun then held onto Myungsoo's hand. 

"Oppa, should we hang out today?" Naeun asked.

"I don't wanna get caught by those paparazzis again." Myungsoo rejected.

Naeun frowned. "Ah, why? I am so bored today, I just want you to accompany me for the night? You know it's really boring to be in the training rooms everyday." Naeun whined.

"Aren't you supposed to be in Kyo Music training anyway?" Hongbin suddenly asked.

Naeun looked at Hongbin with those spiteful eyes while looking back at Myungsoo with those pretentious angelic eyes, "Ah, I just missed Myungsoo oppa." Naeun lied.

Hongbin knew Naeun was lying and Hongbin was not entirely pleased with her behaviour. In fact, Hongbin knew himself that he hated Naeun and knew Naeun would only bring trouble to Myungsoo. Besides, Naeun had been sticking to Myungsoo recently all of the sudden.

From buying packed food, or preparing food for Myungsoo, she has always been working hard to impress Myungsoo. She always flirted with Myungsoo. Myungsoo did not seem to care much about it, he did not exactly reject or accept her, he just plays along with her. While Hongbin does not approve Myungsoo's doing, he could not do much because Myungsoo would ignore his reminders and whenever he nags at Myungsoo, Myungsoo would turn off his ears at him.

Hongbin grew worried for Myungsoo as well, as Myungsoo grew to be more arrogant, cold and snobbish over the days and weeks. He grew to the extent whereby he disses random people on the street that came to his inconvenience and there have been many hate remarks on him around the stage crews and staffs wherever he worked at.

Music show stage crews and personnels would flash displeased faces at him as he passed by and Myungsoo would stare at them back causing them to lower their heads in embarrassment and defeat. Myungsoo became too powerful all of a sudden, and he was not a person everybody liked. In fact, many people hated him for his snobbish and arrogant acts.

Myungsoo then nodded his head to Naeun in defeat in which Naeun squealed in excitement and left to get changed into a proper, suitable outfit for their sort of "date".

 

Jiyeon was on her van at night. Luna was driving down back to her apartment in Yeouido while stuck in a bad traffic jam in the garosugil area. Jiyeon kept her eyes on the scenery outside, scanning the streets while looking at people strolling and walking up and down the streets. The streets were brightly lit up by the store lights at each buildings, and each store were shining bright in the dark summer night. 

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows while crossing her arms as she saw a familiar figure walking towards her van direction but too far for her to notice who it was. Jiyeon then squinted her eyes close and gasped as she saw Myungsoo. Myungsoo was dressed in black, and he wore a navy blue cap and he was holding on Naeun's hand.

*Are they dating?* Jiyeon thought. The thought of them dating ached Jiyeon's heart. 

Jiyeon then rolled her eyes away from the window, pretending to ignore and trying to ignore Myungsoo and Naeun's presence, especially their hands that were held tightly together. Jiyeon knew they were heading close, probably a few metres away from the van. She could not hold it anymore. She then rolled her eyes back at the window, but she widened her eyes upon seeing several paparazzis waiting at the back alley, all dressed in black to disguise into the surroundings. They got their cameras ready while standing behind trash cans.

Jiyeon immediately grabbed Luna by the shoulder causing Luna to winced in pain while Jiyeon smacked her shoulders. "Open the door now, fast!" Jiyeon said.

She quickly wore black sunglasses and black cap that she got around her van as the door opened as Jiyeon ran and grabbed Myungsoo into the van. 

Naeun, who was holding onto Myungsoo's hand, followed Myungsoo into the van.

Myungsoo was too shocked and stunned at the moment to even shove off Jiyeon's hands. He also knew it was Jiyeon's hand as Jiyeon had this special feeling whenever she touch him. She got that special unique feeling in her hands that no one else would ever have other than Jiyeon.

Myungsoo and Naeun was now in the van as Jiyeon immediately shut the doors before the paparazzis ran towards the van and tried to snap shots. Luckily, they could barely see anything inside the van and they lost their opportunity to snap any shots of Myungsoo and Naeun together as a form of evidence for their articles. 

Jiyeon heaved a sigh of relief as she was glad Myungsoo was saved from another scandalous news article. Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon whom took out the cap and the glasses while Naeun looked at Jiyeon in shock.

"Oh, hi Jiyeon-ah." Naeun said in a calm, composed manner.

Jiyeon then greeted her back while she looked elsewhere.

"Where shall I fetch you all to now?" Luna said as she started driving off before the paparazzis could possibly snap anymore shots around the van.

"Um.. My house will do." Myungsoo said.

"Gangnam right?" Luna confirmed.

Myungsoo then replied, "Uh. Oh.. yeah." 

"Oppa, I'm still not done with shopping. I didn't even managed to buy my favourite denim dress that I have been yearning to buy.." Naeun whined.

"I'm sorry, we'll go together to buy it some other time alright? Today was just not our day." Myungsoo said. "Why did you even drag us into your van?" Myungsoo suddenly asked.

Luna looked at Jiyeon through the rear window. Jiyeon then replied coldly, "The paparazzis were on the spot trying to snap shots of you and Naeun secretly, isn't it obvious when they started knocking on the van when you got in." 

Naeun looked at both Jiyeon and Naeun. She was sitting beside Myungsoo while Myungsoo was seated next to Jiyeon. The next minute, there was absolute silence in the van. Jiyeon looked outside from the window of the van while Myungsoo just kept his head low. Naeun remained silent, while her hands still holding onto Myungsoo's.

Luna looked at Jiyeon occasionally through the rear window while Tiffany was seated at the back of van, remained silent awkwardly while looking at the scenery outside the van.

Just like that, the van reached Myungsoo's home. 

"We've reached." Luna stated.

Myungsoo nodded his head as they left the van. Before they shut the door, Naeun thanked them again while Myungsoo thanked them coldly with a simple 'Thank You'.

Luna then droved off to send Jiyeon back to her apartment. "Jiyeon-ah." Luna said.

"I know you are trying to ask me about just now." Jiyeon said. "I just want to help him. That's all. Nothing else." Jiyeon added on.

 

The next day, during the M!countdown rehearsals, Myungsoo was the one having his rehearsal as he was singing to his song and strumming the guitar. Jiyeon was scheduled up right after Myungsoo's performance for her final performance with 'unconditionally'.

As she was getting her microphone in built while the stage crew helping her as she was warming up her vocals with her vocal coach Jieun beside her, she could hear several stage crews gossiping amongst each other in a ground in a slightly secluded area of the backstage.

Jiyeon then tried her very best to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Seriously, Myungsoo is an . That time I only spilled coffee on his shirt, and it was accidentally and I apologised madly to him. He gave that cold, arrogant, snobbish smirk and yelled at me, he even called me a nobody. Such a useless artist. I wonder how much did he pay to debut." One of the guys said. Jiyeon recognised the guy's face. It was the guy that Myungsoo held at that time when she secretly peeked at Myungsoo.

"Wow, I thought with that talent of him I thought he'd be at least more humble since he's still a rookie. But now he's totally disgusting in my opinion. I can't see him in a good way, it's like fame got into his head or something. Does anyone even like him? No wonder his fans are so deluded and filled with airbag brains." The another guy joked.

"Yeah man, he's totally hated by a lot of people. I heard the director of his drama was not pleased with him as well. Who knows, he might be kicked out of the drama." The coffee guy said.

"Really? Oh yeah, I heard from insiders that the director is considering to drop him out of the drama by making the story tweak a little like the 2nd lead leaving the female lead because he cant stand the fact that he was being friendzoned?" The another guy added on.

"No wonder, anyway he couldn't act anyway. His acting is cringe-worthy. I can't look at him seriously whenever he acts. I just laughs at him." The coffee guy joked.

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. She grew nervous. While seeing Myungsoo perform behind the curtains, she knew she had an idea in the mind.


 

OMG MYUNGSOO IS BEHIND JIYEON today in the press con for the beijing kpop concert.

God bless for Myungyeon small moments (though it's not really much) but it makes me feel better anyway.

TOUCH HER MYUNGSOO!

Credits to the one who took this shot or any Myungyeon fans that zoomed into this LOL. I applaud yall. <3