20/Twenty/XX.

Chance Upon a Future

He and She.

Going Strong.

Jiyeon went over and spent the night together in Myungsoo's apartment. Being located in the busy Gangnam, Jiyeon went out on Myungsoo's balcony while letting her hair flow messily while her dress was dancing away by the wind as she stared at the night sky in awe. Myungsoo crept behind her and shocked her with a sudden wrap of arms over her tiny waist. Jiyeon turned her head slightly while allowing Myungsoo's breath land on her skin. Myungsoo then pecked on her bare shoulders while Jiyeon lay her head gently on Myungsoo's shoulders.

"You've grown skinnier." Jiyeon commented.

"Why do you say so?" Myungsoo whispered into her ears.

"Your shoulders is not comfortable now. Your shoulders are narrower too." Jiyeon commented.

"So you don't like it?" Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon smirked as she spun to face Myungsoo while hugging his waist as their bodies touched each other while their faces were just inches apart. "I still like it. Even if you're skinny or you might have uncomfortable shoulders to lie on now, you're still absolutely stunning and alluring. I can't escape from your face anymore." Jiyeon whispered back into his ears while a smile crept upon Myungsoo's lips as Myungsoo devourd Jiyeon's lips with a strong, passionate kiss under the beautiful night sky filled with stars above them.

Jiyeon started shivering while she held her arms together while Myungsoo pulled Jiyeon into the living room where they spent the night together, with Jiyeon lying on Myungsoo's chest, as they watched a random movie together through the night where they soon fell asleep on each other's embrace.

The morning came as the sun rose and shined their faces brightly. Being disturbed by the bright sunlight, Jiyeon woke up from her sleep as she sat on the sofa while yawning quietly and scratching her itchy head. She then turned and saw Myungsoo sleeping soundly on the sofa. She smiled upon seeing his sleeping posture, curling his legs up while he let his mouth opened and snored softly while his cheeks were red and puffy. They drank alcohol yesterday while watching the movie together and he was suffering the side effects of alcohol.

Jiyeon giggled at his face. He was cute even sleeping. Jiyeon then went and leaned towards Myungsoo as she pecked his cheeks before pulling herself up and walked towards the kitchen. She stopped at the kitchen island counter while scratching her back as she yawned again. She then went over to the refrigerator, opened it up as she scanned through the refrigerators. There were eggs, several fruits and vegetables and some basic necessities like a block of cheese, boxes of packed side dishes in fancy pink boxes. Jiyeon smirked as she took out a box of kimchi and opened it up, she tossed several pieces of kimchi on a small bowl while her lips as she tasted one of them. The kimchi was made perfectly and it somehow made Jiyeon miss her mother's side dishes as well. She placed more kimchi down on her plate while shoving in several pieces of kimchi into as she went over and popped some eggs onto a frying pan while using her hand to turn the knob the light the stove up. She fried the egg and stuffed several chunks of kimchi and tomatoes on the egg before placing the done kimchi omelette on two separate plates.

Jiyeon then went over and squeezed several oranges using the juicer and came to the table, placing down two glasses of freshly squeezed oranges before coming back with a loaf of plate. As she went back and tidied the kitchen, Myungsoo surprised her with a morning hug while opening his mouth and let his morning breath roam around Jiyeon's face.

"Yah, your breath." Jiyeon yelled as she pushed Myungsoo away but she got trapped between his arms as he pushed her again the kitchen counter. 

"I thought you love me alot?" Myungsoo said with a pouty face.

"Yah, you're so childish." Jiyeon said. "You and your faces..." Jiyeon cursed under her breath.

"I know you like it, you can't deny it." Myungsoo said as he walked away and Jiyeon looked at him in disgust as he soon came after brushing his teeth to join Jiyeon for the breakfast.

After the breakfast, Jiyeon and Myungsoo got dressed and styled by their respective stylists which made their way up to Myungsoo's apartment right after their breakfast. Their managers came up as well, with Hongbin leading Luna into the apartment.

The managers were chatting with each other happily, as Luna would laugh at Hongbin's jokes while Hongbin would share stories about managing his artist while Luna would agree at some points of the conversation. They seemed to click off really well, after all they were both managers of a solo artist and would share similar problems and stories with one another. It was only natural for them to get along so well since they just met each other officially. 

Luna then knocked on the door and Jiyeon came out and hugging her tightly in her make-up and her outfit. She looked gorgeous as Myungsoo could only stare at her in awe as he left the room beside her while the stylists were busy packing up their make-up kit. 

"Luna unnie~" Jiyeon said while Luna pushed her away and smacked her shoulders.

"So glad to see you happy again." Luna commented while Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head. Luna then turned her head and looked at Myungsoo with a stern glare. She pointed her fingers at him, "You. Kim Myungsoo, take good care of her now alright. Don't make her sad, only make her happy and happier each day." Luna warned him.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. He heaved a sigh of relief which caused much laughter amongst themselves. Just like that, Jiyeon and Myungsoo became even closer and together with their manager and stylists, they felt as if they are all a family.

 

As they walked out of Myungsoo's apartment. A gush of reporters came clicking photographs of the couple impatiently, while microphones stick out of them while recording their voice as the reporters spammed them with load of questions. The situation was rowdy and the managers could only come infront of them and blocked them against the crowd as they slowly made their way into the van. Fans of Jiyeon and Myungsoo came rushing along with the reporters, blocking the van as they continued snapping shots but to realise they could barely see them in the van from the outside.

The crowd remained loud as the managers tried to control the situation by calming down the infuriated reporters and the impatient fans whom was shouting and screaming Myungsoo and Jiyeon's names loudly. Jiyeon and Myungsoo, whom were in the van, held their hands tightly together while Myungsoo placed his palm over Jiyeon's hands and squeezed her hand tightly. Jiyeon gave him an assuring smile while leaning her head on his shoulders.

"Don't worry, everything will be under control. Hongbin's good at all these." Myungsoo commented.

"Why?" Jiyeon asked further.

"Because when my scandal broke out. This is what happens everyday." Myungsoo replied which cause a laughter from Jiyeon. 

"I love you." Jiyeon suddenly confessed.

"I know, and I love you too. So much." Myungsoo replied back while kissing her lips once more before their managers came back into the van.

"Situation all under control. We can make our move now." Luna said while looking back checking the stylists and Myungsoo and Jiyeon before signalling Hongbin to head onto the roads.

 

Jiyeon and Myungsoo went to Kyo Music to meet the CEO, Choi Siwon over a cup of coffee for a short meeting in the company cafe that was on the first floor of the headquarters. Greeted by the sounds of the clucking high heels and the stomping feets, Jiyeon and Myungsoo went to the cafe, with their hands attached to each other as they stopped as they entered the cafe to be greeted by stares and glances by the customers and the staffs of the cafe. People started glaring at them while mumbling and whispering to each other. 

They seemed to be the talk of the town recently and some even snapped several shots of them. Siwon soon came to them and guided them to a seat. The waitress came after in her clean uniform as she bowed at the CEO, Myungsoo and Jiyeon respectively. After handling the drinks menu, she confirmed their orders before quietly proceeding away to the cashier to register their order.

With their drinks arrived to their table, they shared several small talks about their work and their schedules while Siwon would listen to their suggestions and recommendations about the company in general. 

"So, how are you guys doing?" Siwon asked.

Jiyeon nodded her head while raising her shoulders and replied, "I'm doing fine. Thanks a lot. I feel even much better with Myungsoo beside me anyway." 

Siwon nodded and smiled while Myungsoo replied, "Yeah, she's totally mine now and it makes me feel so elated." 

"You guys need to stop flirting with each other and start working seriously." Siwon commented.

Jiyeon giggled and nodded her head. "Then give us more schedules. Our schedules are rather empty now." Jiyeon commented.

Myungsoo then moved his head towards Jiyeon and whispered into her ears, "Yah, then we cant meet each other so often already. No, I wanna see you everyday everynight, every moment." 

Jiyeon smacked his hands while Siwon chuckled at their lovely moment before shooking his head in disbelief, "Alright, seems like you two really want to have more schedules. Anyway, I might have a suggestion. Our Kyo Music doesn't do much things like this, but do you want to have a duet? Like Jiyeon and Myungsoo's collaboration?" Siwon asked.

Myungsoo widened his eyes as he nodded his head happily as he excitedly clapped his hands. "Yeah, that sounds so great! I like it!" Myungsoo praised.

Jiyeon looked at him in disgust while turning to smile at the CEO. "What would it be exactly?" Jiyeon asked.

"Well, I'm deciding and thinking maybe you two can have a collaboration. You two are quite of a topic now anyway, and the public is still in a chaos and uproar over your relationship. In order for them to fully accept you all together, you all need to have a debut, I suppose to make people fall in love with you two being together. Only then, could your relationship be made to the public successfully with support from the people out there." Siwon explained.

"So we get to have an album together?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah, you can say it that way." Siwon said as he nodded his head. "So, are you two keen about this?" Siwon asked again as both of them nodded their heads immediately upon response.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo begun their discussion about their anticipated duet album. They decided to have a soft music album where they would showcase their vocals and their ability to harmonise with each other perfectly in a soothing, pleasant manner. They would also have certain dance type of music, pop music whereby the music would be like Jiyeon's style while Myungsoo would be her partner dance, and featuring his soulful voice in the song. 

They came up with many other ideas, with ideas of their MV being sensational and y by Myungsoo which Jiyeon disagreed but rather want a more decent, cute bubbly music video in contrary to Myungsoo's idea. 

 

They left the cafe with continued discussion. They were not exactly done with their discussion of their duet album and they were certainly looking forward to work on it. Jiyeon stopped as she saw a familiar figure from far. She then pulled her hands away from Myungsoo before running towards the man.

Myungsoo widened his eyes as he followed Jiyeon as Jiyeon stopped infront of a brown haired guy. He had a bangs fringe and he had a mesmerising eyes and a sharp nose. 

"Yah, Kim Taehyung!" Jiyeon screamed.

"Park Jiyeon!" Taehyung shouted as he smiled brightly as they hugged each other tightly.

"Kim Taehyung, V! It's been a long time!" Jiyeon said as she pulled away from the hug while Myungsoo stood beside her, looking at the both of them awkwardly.

"Yeah, I was wondering what is your number because you've changed your number and all. You also become an outstanding artist!" Taehyung replied.

"Yeah, thank you so much. I'll give you my number, here." Jiyeon said as she typed out her number for Taehyung. 

Taehyung then turned and point his fingers to Myungsoo, "Who's this guy?" He asked.

Myungsoo was about to reply before Jiyeon interrupted and replied, "He's my boyfriend, Kim Myungsoo. Myungsoo, this is my childhood friend Kim Taehyung." 

"Alright, cool. You got a handsome boyfriend. That's a relief." Taehyung joked.

Jiyeon frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?" She said.

"You need a boyfriend, you need a companion for your crazyness." Taehyung further.

"YAH V!" Jiyeon yelled.

"Alright, alright. I'll stop joking about you now. It's been a pleasant time to meet you all. I need to go anyway." Taehyun said.

"I need to go elsewhere too." Jiyeon said.

"Really?" Taehyung stated.

Jiyeon nodded her head as she clung onto Myungsoo arm as all of them walked out of the building at the same time before Jiyeon stopped at the glass door as she dropped her keys on the ground. Myungsoo and Jiyeon both went down and their hands touched upon trying to pick up the keys as Myungsoo smiled and grabbed it before passing it to Jiyeon.

"Thanks oppa." Jiyeon said.

"Oppa?" Myungsoo uttered while a smile crept upon his lips. 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon took another step before Taehyung screamed her name and jumped towards her, pushing her away on the ground while Myungsoo jumped away in shock as a pail of hydrochloric acid fell onto the ground from the top of the building. Myungsoo froze on the spot while looking down at the acid spill while he turned and saw Taehyung's arm bleeding while Jiyeon pulled herself up and shook Taehyung whom lay donw on the ground unconsciously in panic.

"Taehyung!" She screamed while the managers soon came to the scene.

Myungsoo looked up at the building to see Naeun looking at him and Jiyeon before running away. He cursed under his breath as he clenched his fists tightly.

"Call the ambulance, Myungsoo!" Luna said as Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and called the ambulance for Taehyung. 

"Jiyeon-ah." Myungsoo said as Jiyeon hugged him tightly.

"Taehyung, he tried to save me and he injured his hand.." Jiyeon said as she started crying.


 

Comment down below on your thoughts! ;)