21/TwentyOne/XXI.

Chance Upon a Future

Men's Problems

"Don't you hurt her again".

Jiyeon was in the hospital Accident&Emergency ward waiting for Taehyung as he was pushed into the operating theatre an hour ago. Jiyeon curled her body against Myungsoo, whom wrapped his arms around Jiyeon as Jiyeon looked at the bright red alarm on top of the door blankly.

"It's taking too long already." Jiyeon complained.

"Don't worry, everything's going to be alright. Your friend Taehyung will pull through it." Myungsoo said. "Hey, stay optimistic, for me and for him alright?" Myungsoo added on as Jiyeon seemed to not reply to him and just remain silent while looking at the door nervously.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "I will. Thanks." Jiyeon replied.

Myungsoo sighed as he could not believe what he had just said and done. Her girlfriend is beside him, worrying over a man and being all nervous and worried over his well-being, he was certainly jealous over it and the jealousy was killing him on the inside. However, knowing the situation was too tense and too solemn around them, he tolerated with the building jealousy in his heart while tugging Jiyeon closer into his warm embrace.

Two police officers soon came towards them, with one of them being a female and holding onto a note pad while the other was a middle-aged man which a huge, broad muscular chest. They greeted both of them while Jiyeon fixed herself up and Jiyeon tidied his shirt as the police officers greeted them back too.

"We'll like to take both of your statements regarding the incident earlier on." The female officer said.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo nodded their head before the male officer begun with the statement taking process.

"So, what exactly happened? According to our reports, it was noted that Jiyeon-sshi, you was the victim here and was almost splashed with a high concentration of hydrochloric acid from the top of the building." The male officer said while the female officer was jotting down everything said in her note pad.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "I didn't really see it coming. Only when my friend, Taehyung saw and he pushed me away before the thing landed. If it weren't for him, I would have been injured by the acid." Jiyeon said.

The officer nodded. "Alright then, do you know the culprit, or do you know anyone you offended and possibly want to take revenge on you?" The officer asked.

"I didn't see the culprit. I don't even know how the pail of acid even fell on me. I was so confused and my mind was blank during that moment." Jiyeon replied while clutching her head.

Myungsoo then interrupted, "Sorry for interrupting but officer, I saw the culprit." Myungsoo said. He took a breath in. "She is Naeun, Son Naeun, she is the culprit. I saw it with my own eyes." Myungsoo reported.

Jiyeon gasped and widened her eyes in response. Myungsoo then added on, "She probably did it out of spite and jealousy. To be honest, she likes me a lot but I only love Jiyeon. She probably got pissed and upset over our relationship and tries to hurt Jiyeon so that she can get me. Though, it's pretty selfish and useless, but I believe it's like that." 

The officer furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. "Will you like to come down some time as the witness in the court?" He asked.

Myungsoo nodded his head. "Yeah, I'll attend. I'll do anything for Jiyeon." Myungsoo said as Jiyeon looked at him and a smile crept upon her lips.

 

The doors opened as the red light flicked off. The doctor and the surgeons came out of the operating theatre first, while removing their masks on their mouth. Jiyeon stood up immediately as she dashed towards the doctor while grasping their wrists tightly nervously. She furrowed her eyebrows as she asked about Taehyung's condition.

The doctor smiled and replied, "May I know what is your relation to Taehyung-sshi?" 

Jiyeon bit her lips while stammering her voice. She then abruptly answered back, "I'm her friend." 

"Alright, your friend Taehyung-sshi is fine. Just some minor blood loss here and there, his arm is quite bad condition, but no worries, he'll be given a cast for his injured arm and it can be removed once the arm is completely healed. He only fainted due to the impact of his chest as he hit the ground, fortunately his heart is completely safe and he only have a fractured arm. He can be discharged immediately." The doctor reported.

Jiyeon thanked the doctor repeatedly before the doctors left and the nurses emerged out of the operating theatre holding Taehyung in a wheelchair. Jiyeon ran towards Taehyung as she squatted down and leaned towards her friend. She then caressed the cast on his arm.

"Ah, you shouldn't have pushed me aside to save me and got your arm fractured." Jiyeon said.

Taehyung give a cheeky grin, "Nah it's fine. I couldn't let you get dumped by some hazardous acid. That's crazy! I will never let that happen to you." Taehyung said.

Myungsoo sighed as he grew furious over the both of them. Seeing them talking all friendly and casually upset Myungsoo and have made him even more jealous than before. He let off a pretentious loud cough, while attracting their attention by simple gestures like folding his arms and crossing his legs.

Jiyeon smirked as she turned to see Myungsoo acting all awkward. She then patted on Taehyung's cast, "I'll go do the procedures, you just wait over there." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and glared at Jiyeon angrily. Jiyeon looked into his glare and smirked while scoffing at him. Taehyung then gripped onto Jiyeon's arm as he shook his head. He then went over to the counter. Jiyeon turned and faced Myungsoo who was now grinning happily and sheepishly (like a fool). 

"Guess your friend is considerate. Unlike somebody I know and love." Myungsoo grumbled.

Jiyeon smirked. "Whatever." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo held onto her hand and spun her around back into his embrace. "You need a punishment for making me jealous and all. You can't just do all those to your friend. Especially when your friend is a boy." He seductively whispered.

"What are you saying now?" Jiyeon asked, pretending to be innocent.

Myungsoo raised his brows in a scary, naughty manner before he pulled Jiyeon into an empty corner. 

"Hey hey hey, what are you doing now?" Jiyeon said as both of them were surrounded in the dark. 

"Time for some.. punishment.." Myungsoo whispered into her ears before pinning her in between of his arms. 

He then gripped onto her blouse, while trickling his hand up inside her blouse, as his hand roamed about her bare skin. Jiyeon moaned in pleasure before she then pushed him aside. "This is the public." She hissed at him.

Myungsoo smirked, "Then, we can always have it in the handicap toilet." Myungsoo said.

"Wait until we get home." Jiyeon replied.

"Noooo, we are both too to wait for that." Myungsoo joked.

Jiyeon widened her eyes as Myungsoo dragged her into an empty handicap toilet and locked it tightly before he begun her 'punishment'. Their moans were on estacy as they clung onto each other mesmerisingly as they enjoyed every bit and piece of this lovely steamy moment.

 

Jiyeon tidied her blouse and her shorts before she left the room with Myungsoo awkwardly. Thankfully there wasn't anybody near the handicap toilet to witness a couple exiting a handicap room which would be misleading and certainly suspicious. Jiyeon sighed as she was still panting over the intense moment earlier on.

"Do you like it?" Myungsoo .

"Yah, tone it down." Jiyeon said. 

"So do you like it?" Myungsoo whispered.

"You... yo.. uh yeah yeah." Jiyeon said.

"See I told you I'm good at this." Myungsoo bragged.

Jiyeon stared at him. "If you are good at this, did you do this to other girls when we broke up, or you aren't a from start when we dated?" Jiyeon interrogated him.

Myungsoo widened his eyes and shook his head immediately. "No, you're my first. I lost my ity entirely to you." He said.

"So, if you're good at this, so it meant you must have watched .. A LOT." Jiyeon joked.

Myungsoo bit his lips as Jiyeon started cracking up in laughter. "oh my god, seriously my boyfriend watches so much . So you must have jerked off a lot too huh?" Jiyeon asked further.

Myungsoo shook his head in denial which Jiyeon ignored. "Oh C'mon, who watches and doesn't , no guy I know doesn't. Especially when you watch it alone, don't fool me -lover." Jiyeon said as she pushed him aside while walking towards Taehyung who was standing beside the counter.

"Took you guys half an hour." Taehyung whined.

Jiyeon frowned as she bowed at him. "Sorry!" She exclaimed. "Some guy just wanna waste my time." Jiyeon rolled his eyes to Myungsoo, who was standing next to her.

"You enjoyed it though." Myungsoo replied with a proud smile.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes at him before turning back to face Taehyung. Taehyung raised his hands up, "I think you guys are getting way too mushy and corny with each other. I'm so out of this awkward conversation." Taehyung said before walking out of the hospital.

"Yah, you don't need us to send you back?" Jiyeon shouted.

"Nah, I got company to send me home." Taehyung said before waving his hands at her and disappearing out of her sight. Jiyeon then turned back to face Myungsoo but to be surprised by his sudden hug. 

She was now enveloped between his arms but she could not help but to laugh and smile at him as Myungsoo gave an annoyed look at her. She then raised her brows and raised her chin at him while Myungsoo leaned and pecked her lips. Jiyeon blushed as she pushed him away, in which Myungsoo responded by chasing behind her, and hugging her countless of times as they went into their van.

 

The next day, Jiyeon was invited by Taehyung to his apartment and Myungsoo nagged to follow along. Jiyeon eventually gave up and brought Myungsoo along to Taehyung's house. They were now in the door step while Myungsoo was wearing a frown and crossing his arms. Jiyeon turned her head to look at Myungsoo's face. Myungsoo was making all sorts of grumbles and groans while Jiyeon shook his arm away from her.

"Yah, behave yourself." Jiyeon hissed at him.

"Says the one who visits her friend's house alone initially and the friend is a guy and the person is already attached to someone already." Myungsoo sarcastically replied.

Jiyeon smacked his chest with one of her hands, "Just... don't whine alright? I invited you along too anyway, so you just quit whining and be glad that I invited you along." Jiyeon said before knocking on the door.

"Taehyung-ah~" Jiyeon squealed while pressing the doorbell.

Taehyung soon opened the door and was shocked by Myungsoo's presence. "Oh, Myungsoo you're here too." Taehyung greeted.

Myungsoo smiled and nodded his head. "Yeah, nice to meet you. Jiyeon decided to brought me along to visit your house." Myungsoo replied while Jiyeon looked at him and scoffed.

Taehyung let the both of them into his house. His mother was in the kitchen, preparing some dishes and whipping up a feast while his dad was out for work. Taehyung's mother, with an apron still on, went out of the kitchen and exchanged greetings with Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

"Oh, Taehyung always talk about you. It must have been awhile since you all met right? I suppose, you two last met was in High school since you two are in the same high school back then." The mother said.

Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head. Taehyung nudged her mother while the mother got the clue and nodded her head as she excused herself back into the kitchen.

"Your mother still remembers me?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah, of course. You would come to my house after school sometimes don't you remember?" Taehyung replied.

Jiyeon nodded her head while Taehyung brought Jiyeon into his room. Jiyeon exclaimed loudly, "Your room hasn't changed much at all. Still the same Taehyung I know!" 

Taehyung laughed while they continued chatting while Taehyung would bring objects to Jiyeon to reminisce about their past while Myungsoo stood around the living room awkwardly. He scratched the back of the neck while he sat down on the sofa. He turned his head to peek at Jiyeon from his spot and he frowned to see Jiyeon having fun catching up with Taehyung. Jealousy builds up in him as he sighed and cursed at himself under his own breath.

Suddenly, Myungsoo received a text from Naeun and it read:

From Naeun,

Myungsoo, I never will thought that you would report against me..

From Myungsoo,

What are you saying? I will report anybody that tries to harm anybody else. Especially when my girlfriend is at risk. Don't you ever hurt her again, if you do I will not spare any mercy on you.

From Naeun,

Girlfriend.. Pssst. Care to meet for a talk?

From Myungsoo,

I don't think I have anything to talk to a freak that tries to hurt my girl, anyway we're no longer anymore related so there's no reason why I need to meet you. How about you wait until you get arrested?

From Naeun,

I won't be arrested, just saying.

From Myungsoo,

What are you trying to say?

From Naeun, 

Your report won't help as long as I have a good lawyer with me to win this case and my dad to back me up in this entire situation. There's no way you can arrest me. I won't go to jail and anyway I didn't do it at all.

From Myungsoo,

You're incorrigible. You're scary as hell.

From Naeun,

Thanks to You and Park Ji Yeon.

Myungsoo smacked his hand on his forehead while he bent down and buried his head between his lap as Jiyeon came over and sat beside him while resting on his back. "Myung, what are you doing? Why so sad face?" Jiyeon asked in a sweet manner.

"You're making me jealous." Myungsoo said while forcing a frown.

Jiyeon cupped his face and turned him to face him. "mmm, my Myung is really jealous and pouty right now. But guess what, me and Taehyung are just friends, so don't be jealous. You are my man." Jiyeon replied.

"Friends for now." Myungsoo said while pouting.

"Your face is so cuteee." Jiyeon said while pecking his lips as soon after Taehyung came. 

"Oh am I interrupting you two?" Taehyung awkwardly asked as both of them shook their head.

"You really okay?" Jiyeon whispered into his ears.

Myungsoo nodded and held her hand tightly before Taehyung's mother came and called them for lunch. Taehyung's mother prepared a feast for them and they all ate the meal heartily.

After the hearty meal, Myungsoo had left to buy some soju with Taehyung downstairs at the convenience store while Taehyung's mother went to clear some of the dishes and Jiyeon was left alone in the dining table. Sitting beside Myungsoo, Myungsoo left his belongings on his seat - wallet, phone and keys.

Jiyeon looked around while grasping the opportunity as she picked his phone up secretly while looking around nervously as she read the messages. She knew Myungsoo was hiding something from her when she came to join him earlier on at the sofa. She knew something was wrong. She pressed the message and she widened her eyes to see Naeun's chat log on top. She pressed on it and read the messages.

She widened her eyes in shock and gasped as she placed the phone down to the original position as Myungsoo and Taehyung soon came over with soju bottles.

 

After visiting Taehyung's house and drinking some soju and having a delightful meal from his mother, Jiyeon and Myungsoo bid their farewells to the family and left the house in a rush. Jiyeon held tightly onto Myungsoo's hand and Myungsoo remained silent. 

Jiyeon looked at him while Myungsoo was just staring infront of him in blank space.

"Myung." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts and turned and faced Jiyeon with a forced smile. "If Naeun ever threatens you again, tell me. We're all in this together." Jiyeon said.

Myungsoo flashed a genuine smile and nodded his head while leaning over to peck on her soft red lips.

"Thank you." Myungsoo said.


 

Comment down below on your thoughts! ;)

SUBSCRIBE if you haven't. ;)