14/Fourteen/XVI.

Chance Upon a Future

Come Back Home

Seeing a loved one changing hurts.

Jiyeon did not sleep yesterday as her mind was all about Myungsoo. Seeing Myungsoo change was not what she wanted or expected from him. Where did the humble, kind Myungsoo went? Now Myungsoo all seemed arrogant and a snob. Jiyeon sighed. She was worried for him, she kept thinking of him throughout the entire van ride and Luna could see that she was troubled from looking at the van rear mirror.

Luna pulled the van over in an empty spot in the expressway. Jiyeon snapped out of her thoughts as she looked around the surrounding. Trees, forests surrounded them. "Where are we? Why did you stop?" Jiyeon asked.

Luna turned around and looked at Jiyeon with a worried expression. "You were not looking well. What's the problem?" Luna asked worriedly.

Jiyeon leaned back on her seat. "Unnie." She said solemnly.

"I..I.." Jiyeon said but hesitated. She sighed heavily.

Luna knew Jiyeon was holding something from her. She knew Jiyeon was hiding something and was bottling her feelings and emotions in her. Seeing Jiyeon carrying so much burden on her yet appearing fine as usual infront front of people make her upset. "What's the problem? Tell me. I promise to help you as much as I can." Luna said again.

She then scanned Jiyeon's expression. Jiyeon was giving eyes of hesitant and doubt. Her lips were trembling in fear, as words failed to come out of . She furrowed her eyebrows while lowering her head in shame. Luna then got the idea. She had known what might be causing so much trouble and pain in her.

"Is it Myungsoo?" Luna asked.

Jiyeon looked up with a stunned look. She then bit her lips nervously before confiding in her and nodding her head. Luna sighed and asked further, "What's wrong with you and him?" 

She knew of the relationship between Jiyeon and Myungsoo. She knew they were dating but being Jiyeon's close friend, she wanted her to be happy, and to protect her from the company which would not tolerate such act. Luna have been helping her to protect her relationship and she will do anything to keep the relationship secure so that Jiyeon would remain happy as always. Seeing her smile and all happy was the only thing Luna wished for her.

"He've changed. He changed into someone he wasn't. He is not like that, he's a good guy but he just acts the opposite now." Jiyeon said in a painful manner. Jiyeon held back her tears but tears forced their way out of her eyes while Jiyeon wiped the tears off repeatedly.

Luna passed her some tissue before unbucking her seatbelt, leaving her seat to sit beside Jiyeon.

Tiffany, her stylist sat behind while patting Jiyeon's back gently. Tiffany also knew Jiyeon well. Jiyeon was close to Tiffany and Luna, since both of them were always close to her for the past month. Tiffany was also aware of Jiyeon's relationship with Myungsoo but she kept shut, and tried to protect their relationship secretly.

Jiyeon kept crying. She was crying as Luna leaned and pulled Jiyeon closed to her. Jiyeon hugged Luna tightly, gripping onto her blouse tightly while Tiffany continued patting her back gently while Luna whispered into her ears, telling her to stop and that everything will be okay.

After Jiyeon had settled her tears and sat back right up on her seat, she crossed her arms while holding onto the tissues filled with her tears. She looked solemnly and restlessly into blank space while Luna and Tiffany remained silent, giving her some silence and alone time to recollect her thoughts and regain herself. 

"He became arrogant. He's a snob, I think fame got into him. I... I really can't see him doing this anymore. I can't see him gaining more enemies and enemies, sooner or later before he even knows it, everybody will hate him and he will lose everybody around him and I don't want him to lose me, neither did I want to lose him. I love him... I really love him a lot... and very deeply." Jiyeon explained softly while her voice was shaky and her eyes became teary again.

A tear escaped from her eyes while she continued on. "What should I do to help him? I'm clueless. I feel if I just let him go on like this for days I would die out of worry and sadness. I feel so depressed. I need to help him but I don't know how. Why is it like that? Why can't I do anything? It's been a day. I did not talk to him, I wanted to, but I don't know how to face him anymore either! I can't see him, I would think of his new personality. I love him, but I don't know how to help him, and to face him is my biggest challenge." Jiyeon added on.

Luna then pat her hand onto Jiyeon's shoulder while Jiyeon turned and looked at Luna's serious face. "Break up with him. Talk to him about his changed personality." Luna said.

Jiyeon widened her eyes. Hearing the words break up shocked her. She looked away, and lowered her head while remaining silent. She then shook her head, "I don't want to break up with him. I don't want to lose him." Jiyeon denied.

"No, you won't lose him. I guess this is the only way you can help him." Luna explained.

Luna looked at Tiffany whom looked back and her and nodded her head. "Jiyeon-ah, Luna is right, you should break up with him." Tiffany said while wrapping her arms around Jiyeon's shoulders.

Jiyeon shrugged and shoved their arms away from her shoulders. "Why are you all asking me to break up with him? I don't want to lose him! I LOVE HIM ALOT!" Jiyeon exclaimed while breaking down in tears.

Luna sighed. Seeing Jiyeon cry so badly made her heart ache. She then held her shoulders tightly while pushing her head up to look at her right into her eyes. "Look, when you break up with him. I know you are going to be hurt, we all know you love him deeply. I can also see Myungsoo loved you a lot too. But It all just seems like he's losing his touch for you, meaning he doesn't really feel himself loving you as much as before because his personality has changed." Luna explained.

Jiyeon looked at her with astonished look. Knowing Jiyeon was unclear about what she said, Luna then clarified, "You said he became arrogant and a snob, you need to change him back to what he was actually, and by changing he might realise he still love you deeply. He's now obsessed with his own fame, so you need to make him realise his feelings for you, and he'll learn when you break up with him, as things will not be the same for him as he will know how much he needs you in his life. We'll help you with this, don't worry." 

Tiffany and Luna smiled and nodded their heads at Jiyeon. Jiyeon bit her lips. "Thank you." She softly thanked them.

 

During Jiyeon's CF shoot. The director gave the crew and Jiyeon a break for 15 minutes and Jiyeon went to her seat while Tiffany went to touch up her make up and condition her hair while Jiyeon stared at her phone.

She then clicked Myungsoo's chat log and messaged him. Luna stood beside Jiyeon cautiously while looking around, scanning the people in the set while covering Jiyeon's face and her phone. Jiyeon then sent the message to Myungsoo.

From Jiyeon,

Myungsoo, I really need to see you tonight. Can we really meet up?

Myungsoo then replied shortly. 

From Myungsoo,

Why? I'm busy today, and fans keep finding me everywhere I go.

Jiyeon sighed. She knew Myungsoo was just too tired to find her due to his packed schedule.

From Jiyeon,

I'll find you instead. Text me wherever you are and I'll go there. I really got some things to tell you.

From Myungsoo,

Ok.

Jiyeon placed her phone on Luna's palms while she shut her eyes as she tried to hold back the tears that came streaming down her face soon after.

 

Myungsoo had texted Jiyeon the location. It was a location of a housing estate and Jiyeon was at the gate of the residences. It was in the high end part of Seoul, Gangnam, high rise skyscrapers and buildings with flashy lights surrounded the residences and Jiyeon was awkwardly standing in front of the gate in her white shorts and baseball top in the hottest night of Summer in the year. Soon after, Myungsoo opened the gate and got Jiyeon into his apartment.

As he opened the door, Jiyeon looked around. Myungsoo got an apartment and he only invited her in now. "Is this your apartment?" Jiyeon asked.

"Yeah, I got it 4 days ago." Myungsoo replied back while walking into the kitchen to grab himself a glass of water.

"You didn't invite me to your apartment." Jiyeon solemnly said.

"Well, I was busy sorry about that." Myungsoo said as he grabbed Jiyeon by his wrist. 

Jiyeon then gently pushed his hands away from her body while tidying up her shirt. Myungsoo then frowned at her while Jiyeon looked elsewhere while ducking her head down.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked worriedly.

"Myungsoo.." She said.

Myungsoo looked at her while smiling like an angel. *If only you were like this forever.* Jiyeon thought as she bit her lips nervously. The silence was killing both of them and Myungsoo's smile soon turned into a frown. 

"You've changed." She blurted out.

Myungsoo forced a fake laughter as he scratched the back of his neck. "Wh..What do you mean by that?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"A stage crew spilled something on your shirt 2 days ago right? M! Countdown backstage." Jiyeon reminded him.

Myungsoo then nodded his head slowly. "I saw how you treat him." Jiyeon exposed him. "Why did you become so heartless, cold, arrogant, and since when did you become a snob, Myungsoo." Jiyeon said in a sad tone.

"I am always like that." Myungsoo replied back coldly.

"Let's break up." Jiyeon said.

"What? Is that why you came up here tonight?" Myungsoo raised his voice at her.

"If you would change to the humble, kind, cute Myungsoo you were before you debut or before you got famous, I might still love you. However, you've changed." Jiyeon replied.

"I have NOT CHANGED AT ALL. Why are you being so heartless to me then? What happened to the vow of being by my side forever. Guess all the words you say about our relationship being forever lasting was all bull. Utter crap nonsense." Myungsoo angrily yelled at her.

Jiyeon diverted her eyes away from Myungsoo. Seeing Myungsoo sad and angry was upsetting her. She never knew she had to break up with him to do all these - just to help Myungsoo. Jiyeon bit her lips before remaining silent.

"FINE THEN. IF YOU WANT TO BREAK OUR 6 MONTH RELATIONSHIP THEN SO BE IT. I DON'T NEED A PRETENTIOUS GIRLFRIEND EITHER. I SHOULD KNEW YOU WERE A TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED INTO MY LIFE. NOW I'M SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU SHOULD BE GLAD YOU MANAGED TO HURT ME." Myungsoo yelled. 

"Just get out, I'll live even better than being together with you so don't worry, you can get those pretentious worries of me off your brain now, Park Jiyeon." Myungsoo said as he pushed her out and slammed the door infront of her face. 

Jiyeon could not say anything to him. She just want to quietly break up with him, and let time heal him, because she can no longer face the changed Myungsoo.

She want the old Myungsoo back, and not the new arrogant Myungsoo.

 

Luna sent Jiyeon back to her apartment and Luna and Tiffany stayed with Jiyeon overnight in her apartment. Luna and Tiffany figured it would be best to accompany Jiyeon for the week because she would be emotionally traumatised by their break up which have affected her tremendously.

It's been two weeks since they broke up and Myungsoo continued with his schedules. He did not cared about his break-up, in fact he became more busy after the breakup. He started his filming not too long ago and he was shooting episodes for his drama My Lovable Girl. 

Jiyeon mainly carried her schedules around her life sadly. She wore tired look, and she was often exhausted and down for every activity. Her performances were as normal, but people knew she was in a not-so-good mood during certain performances. In backstages, she remained quiet and rarely left her dressing room. She always cooped herself in the dressing room or at home in her bedroom. She rarely explored out into the world. She just remains sheltered in the dressing room or in her bedroom where she would shed tears.

After two weeks she remained crying whenever she thought of Myungsoo. She could not stop thinking about him. Even if she did, she will eventually thought of him somehow miraculously. 

Luna and Tiffany was sorting out their business with Luna on the phone while Tiffany was busy arranging and sorting out her apparels and her accessories desk.

Jiyeon then held her hands tightly into her pocket of her jacket while she exited the dressing room. Stopping in front of the bathroom door as she heard someone calling for her name. She ducked her head low while turning to the person. The person whom called her name was Eunji.

She widened her eyes in shock as Eunji walked towards her. Jiyeon could not believe Eunji would be calling her name and finding for her in the backstage. However, Jiyeon saw Eunji's eyes and face. Her eyes was teary and she was frowning. She was sad, but she had never saw Eunji in such a sad mood. Eunji always came to her as a happy virus, and she always have that evil vibe around her but all she felt near her now was all sincerity.

"Can I talk to you somewhere private?" Eunji asked.

Jiyeon nodded her head and brought her into her dressing room. Luna and Tiffany looked at Eunji with curious, shocked expression. Luna then went to Jiyeon and Jiyeon stopped her and told her she was her friend while Luna backed off and nodded her head. Jiyeon brought Eunji to take a seat at the dressing table.

"I'm sorry." Eunji begun to spoke.

Jiyeon leaned away from Eunji in shock. She was caught aback by her sudden apology. Maybe Eunji was really sincere now and have changed for the better. Eunji looked at Jiyeon with those soulful eyes filled with sadness and apology. Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows while nodding her head in an awkward manner.

"I'm sorry, I sort of let out the rumours of you and Myungsoo together. But I guess it was confirmed to be false as you guys were just close, very close friends." Eunji confessed.

Jiyeon looked down. "Actually we're together but we've separated already." Jiyeon confessed as Luna widened her eyes in shock.

Eunji was shocked by it too. "Wh..What? You mean the reason you gave the interviewer that time was just a cover up?" Eunji asked in shock.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "And truthfully, I don't really like you at start because I kind of know you and Naeun was not a good person to start with." Jiyeon confessed.

Eunji nodded her head while lowering her head down in embarrassment. "It's true, we were bad to you initially. But Naeun.. and I are no longer close anymore. We sort of broke our friendship as well." Eunji said.

"Wh..what? I thought you two were close. Very close." Jiyeon replied.

Eunji smiled and nodded. "We're close, indeed. Truthfully, I had a little crush on Myungsoo when we all were still trainees, and Naeun my friend also had a crush on him too, and knowing he was getting close and friending you made us upset. We went together and tried to befriend you so that we know more about Myungsoo, and so that we can get close to Myungsoo. We tried all ways, and we also saw you guys like hiding in the dark that day and you were resting on him, so we thought you guys were together. I spread the rumour and from there we became even bad." Eunji explained.

She then added on, "I didn't know why I was hella bad. I kinda regretted being like that. However, Naeun snatched away Myungsoo from me not too long ago as I caught her approaching Myungsoo countless of times. I went to confront her and she totally ed at me. Well, you know like yell and degrade me and all." 

Jiyeon bit her lips. "You must have suffered a lot." Jiyeon calmly said.

"Yeah, I guess. I lost a friend and that friend did not even regard me as a friend, she just dumps me away so that she can benefit. She steps on me to get what she wants." Eunji said.

"Anyway, that's the past. You should be happy you are no longer with that fake friend of yours." Jiyeon coaxed her.

Eunji nodded her head. "But Naeun is flirting with Myungsoo so much now, and I also know that Myungsoo's trying to flirt with his co-actress Krystal." Eunji said.

Jiyeon looked at her. "He got nothing on me anymore." Jiyeon replied back coldly.


 

Geez, Myungsoo needs to stop acting in dramas literally because I need myungyeon interaction ASAP. ASAP ASAP. He just acts in too many dramas already he needs to STOP STAPH STAPH and release more infinite comebacks. - nah just being unreasonable, don't take it too seriously. ;)

UGH it's like a myungstal drama for My Lovable girl, though he would probably end up friendzoned but who knows if there might be a twist. God please have no kiss in that drama please please please jebal -insert delusional me chanting about myungyeon-

JUST GIVE ME A MYUNGYEON MOMENT PLEASE. OR AT LEAST LET DISPATCH CATCH THEM DATING. I'm starving.

Well i kinda sound so delusional, but heck it I'm crazy over these two hot mess. 

x.x

Enjoy and I appreciate your comments! It means a lot for me. :)

\MYUNGYEON BE TOGETHER AND FOREVER, ES!\