G/Seven/7/VII.

Chance Upon a Future

To Debut, Here we Go.

May the odds be with us.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo was in the music studio that night at 9p.m.. They were waiting for the extensive vocal training with Jieun, but Jieun was running late. Meantime, Myungsoo and Jiyeon was chatting amongst themselves in the empty dark music studio. They did not want to turn the lights on, lest they would attract attention and it would seem as if there was no one inside so they could do their own romantic acts with each other privately.

Myungsoo brought Jiyeon to lie on his chest as Myungsoo soon raised his hand with a sparkling object. Jiyeon widened her eyes and gasped in shock. "Do you like it?" Myungsoo asked her. 

Jiyeon looked at it closely. It was a diamond ring. The diamond was shaped as half of a heart and it was coated ontop of the silver ring. She took it from Myungsoo's hand as she nodded her head repeatedly. 

"I also got one too, but mine is the other half of the heart. It's a couple ring." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "It's beautiful. Oh, what's this." Jiyeon exclaimed softly as she closely looked inside the ring. It was engraved with the words, "KMS 10.10.14". She widened her eyes in shock. Myungsoo then showed her his ring, it was then engraved, "PJY 10.10.14". 

"What's this supposed to mean?" Jiyeon asked.

"It means you are Kim Myungsoo's Property since 10 October 2014." Myungsoo explained.

Jiyeon looked at him and smiled. "That's so cool and dope!" Jiyeon exclaimed as she hugged Myungsoo tightly. "This is one of the sweetest thing I've ever received. Thank you so much, Myungsoo. I'm so glad you are here for me. I'll always be there for you too." Jiyeon whispered into Myungsoo's ears.

They soon pulled away from the hug upon hearing the door knob being turned. Jieun came in and turned the lights on as she saw Jiyeon standing and using her phone while Myungsoo sitting on the ground staring into the blank space. Jieun then apologised for being late for the training as she soon started the training practice.

 

At the end of the practice, "Good jobs guys for today's audition. You two were one of the oustanding auditions we have ever had. One of the best few for today." Jieun complimented them.

Both Jiyeon and Myungsoo bowed and thanked her again, thanking her for being there to help them with the training and practices, and also always supporting them and giving them the confidence to put off a oustanding performance for their audition. Jiyeon and Myungsoo bid their farewells before they went back to their own dorm room. 

Jiyeon was now in her own dorm room as she had already bathed and switched into her sleepwear - just simple black t-shirt and sweat pants. She tied her hair up into a bun before sat on her bed. She then took the computer on the bed and surfed the web before her phone rang.

She smiled at seeing Myungsoo's name on her screen. She then picked it up, "Hello~" She answered.

"How's my beauty doing?" Myungsoo said gently in a manly yet soft manner.

"Just surfing the web, why? You sounded as if you are really bored right now." Jiyeon replied back.

"Well indeed I'm bored. I've got nothing to do in my room." Myungsoo whined.

Jiyeon sighed. "Don't tell me you want to come over to my room.." Jiyeon stated.

"Maybe, can I?" Myungsoo asked.

"No. You can't. It's late and it's actually technically wrong and against the rules. If we ever get caught, we're so going to die." Jiyeon warned him. 

Jiyeon could hear Myungsoo groaning and sighing heavily on her phone. She chuckled upon hearing Myungsoo venting his frustration on the phone. She then hung up the call soon after she bid her farewell to Myungsoo by exchanging kisses on the phone. She placed her phone beside her bed on the nightstand where she continued surfing the web in the midnight.

 

The next day came and the trainers have passed the selected trainees their new schedules.

Jiyeon's new schedule came to be:

8:00 AM Breakfast, 9:00 AM Debut Preparation Meeting, 12:oo PM Lunch, 1:00 PM Vocal Practice, 3:00 PM Dance Practice, 6:00 PM Dinner, 7:00 PM Vocal Practice, 9:00 PM English and Japanese Language Lessons, 11:00 PM Rest. 

Myungsoo's new schedule was:

8:00 AM Breakfast, 9:00 AM Debut Preparation Meeting, 12:00 PM Lunch, 1:00 PM Vocal practice, 3:00 PM Guitar Practice, 5:00 PM Gym Session, 6:00 PM Dinner, 7:00 PM Vocal practice, 9:00 PM English and Japanese Language Lessons, 11:00 PM Rest.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo were having breakfast together in the cafeteria - just basic sourdough bread alongside with some scrambled eggs and side salad. They were telling each other their own respective schedules and chatting on the schedules while complaining about long hours of practice, lessons and generally the tough trainee life.

Even though they have faced a lot of tiring times being trainees like having healthy meals and not able to demand the food they want, and having strict rules like not being able to enter their dorm rooms during practice times, and the strict demands of the coaches and trainers and their tiring routines and practices have worn out their muscles, drained out their energy, and exhaust their own vocal cords - all for the goal to debut.

As the bell rung, signalling the start of the next schedule. The trainees all groaned and winced in pain as they raised up and returned their meal trays back to the counter in an orderly manner. Jiyeon and Myungsoo also joined the queue as they returned their meal trays. 

 

They then followed the crowd of trainees up to their respective schedules. Jiyeon and Myungsoo headed separately to their various locations for their meeting for their respective debuts. Jiyeon entered and could saw some of the high ranking staffs of Kyo Music sitting on their seats. 

The conference room was spacious, with a wide skyscraper window and the room was brightly lit up with hanging light bulbs and the table was a huge wooden table with wooden chairs surrounding it. The staffs all sat neatly in a row as Jiyeon sat infront of them, in between the numerous seats.

She could count there would be 10 people in the room, all sitting around the table along with her. The middle aged man was sitting directly opposite of her and wore a tie and a simple white office shirt and black formal pants and brown shoes. He then smiled at Jiyeon as he greeted himself.

His name was Choi Siwon and he was the music director of Kyo Music. Jiyeon bowed and greeted her with utmost respect while Siwon introduced the other staffs to her. Sitting beside Siwon was Narsha, a gorgeous lady with an exotic look, her dressing was wild and fierce, leopard tank top and black pencil skirt. She wore a huge diamond necklace and a black dripping earrings. She greeted Jiyeon as Jiyeon greeted her back. She introduced herself as the marketing director of Kyo Music.

Sitting beside of Siwon was also another fair lady, she had a little american and western look in her, and she introduced herself as Ailee. She is the new vocal coach for her and she would be in-charged of directing the vocals for Jiyeon. They exchanged their greetings. Beside Ailee was a tiny, petite-sized girl whom seemed to be in her early twenties. She greeted Jiyeon and her name was Tiffany and she addressed herself as the stylist of Jiyeon. Jiyeon looked at her, she indeed was suited for the fashion and styling job, as she wore really fashionable, trendy pieces as she wore a black fedora hat, her make-up was natural-looking, with make-up that portrays an identity of herself as someone of a minimalistic mindset as she only wore red lipsticks and a light black eyeliner over her eyes. She wore a simple beige shirt and a over-flowing denim midi skirt. She wore some black socks on her white boots. 

Jiyeon looked at her outfit in awe before she diverted her attention to the person beside Tiffany, she was her manager. She then bowed and greeted Jiyeon and addressed herself as Luna. 

Jiyeon then looked at her closely. "Luna?" She said. Luna looked at her and she looked at Jiyeon closely too.

"Oh my god, it's totally you!" Jiyeon squealed in excitement.

Luna seemed to remember her as she widened her eyes as she stood there stunned. "Jiyeonnie?" She said in shock.

Jiyeon nodded her head and both of them hugged each other. Siwon sat at there with a curious expression as he asked, "You guys are related to each other?"

"Not really, but we were high school friends. Super close friends." Luna explained to him.

Siwon smiled and nodded her head, "That's good, Luna. I can now be more relieved that you'll definitely take good care of Jiyeon." Siwon said.

"So, Jiyeon, you've met Ailee, Tiffany, Luna and Narsha. These four people will be around you during your music career. So, you should get used to them and have fun with them in your music career." Siwon said. He then mumbled some words to his secretary that was standing beside him all this while. 

"Anyway, you will have your designated van, and there will be a male driver to drive you around to your schedules. Luna will follow you most of the time and you will be given a personalised apartment somewhere in Seoul soon. Luna will keep you updated. Tiffany will be your stylist and she'll follow you around for your schedules most of the time too. Narsha will be working for your albums and all in the studios and promoting them around in Korea and in the world. Anyway it's been awhile, I'll also introduce you to Inna, she will be your in-charge. She will deal with your music career. There she is." Siwon said as he then pointed his fingers to the brown-haired young lady sitting at the far end of the wooden table. 

She then stood up and greeted Jiyeon while Jiyeon immediately greeted her back. She wore a simple black blazer over her white dress as she wore a pair of simple black high heels. The director Siwon soon made his exit and everybody in the room bid their farewells and bowed at him upon his exit.

They resumed their discussion as Inna started off and said, "Okay, Jiyeon-ah, can I call you like that?" 

Jiyeon nodded her head. Inna then continued and asked, "We need to discuss on your debut album, could you roughly tell us what you have in your mind. Tell us specifically, like what music style, what type of concept you want to be as a singer. What type of image you want as a solo act."

Jiyeont thought for awhile and replied, "Truthfully, I've been thinking about this all awhile. I want to have a pop sensation in my music. My music I want to make is a music that everyone loves to sing, and a music people can dance to, and also meaningful at the same time." 

"So, it's pop music but with a beautiful meaning? Do you want your music to be focused on love?" Inna asked further.

"Love is fine, but I also want to sing about current issues, social issues, like lack of confidence and having an enpowerment song or something." Jiyeon explained.

"Okay, cool, I'll coordinate that with you. Anyway, so it's pretty much settled we are going to debut you as a hot pop solo act. Anyway, for your debut album. Do you have any preferable opinions?" Inna said.

"Um, I want to take part in music writing. And I want it to be a full album." Jiyeon said.

Everyone in the meeting room gasped in shock. "Full album?" Inna clarified with her in shock. Jiyeon nodded her head as everyone was looking at her with worried and stunned expressions.

"That means there will be like 13 songs in the album, approximately?" Inna clarified again. "It's gonna take a long time of preparation, are you fine with that?" Inna asked again.

Jiyeon nodded her head. "Actually I've sort of thought about my debut album for a long time now. About 4 years now. Since when I'm 16. I want my debut album to be a full album, 14 songs. All 14 songs will have a distinct colour in it, different meanings and all 14 will have my color in it. Meaning there's a signature sound of mine inside all songs, but they are all sounding different." Jiyeon explained.

She then added on, "I also want my album concept to be a vintage, surrealist type. I want my image to be something mysterious, I want people to love me and want to know more about me. It's not those type of I need attention type of image, but kind of showing people what I got, yet a mysterious vibe around me." 

"It all started since 16 when I'm already pursuing music in school, I joined music clubs in Seoul, and performed with people in small, little venues, went to churches to sing and all. I am very inspired by western pop artists and also korean singers like Boa and Hyori and all. I want an individual charm in me, and I really love vintage stuff. I love fashion too and I'm so inspired by art too, so I want to mash everything in this first album of mine." Jiyeon said.

The staffs were all paying attention to her. Luna was nodding her head throughout as Jiyeon said. Luna as her high school friend, knew all that and she was tearing up as she remembered how tough Jiyeon life was juggling High school life and her music career life together. She barely have 4 hours to sleep every weekday and she always come to school tired, but she still studied well and was hardworking in both school work and her music work.

"That's nice. We'll try to follow with what you want as much as we can." Inna said. 

"Thank you." Jiyeon said.

 

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Myungsoo was also discussing about his debut album. 

He have met all of his staff, he have seen Hongbin - whom was his manager, Jin was his in charge, and Jaejoong was his stylist and Seohyun was his in-charge. "So, Myungsoo, what is your album type that you want."

"I want it to be dedicated to a special someone." Myungsoo stated.

"Is it a girl?" Seohyun asked.

"Maybe." Myungsoo said slyly.

"Hopefully you don't have a dating scandal. Anyway, what music concept do you want?" Seohyun asked further.

Myungsoo then explained, "I want to be a lovable solo act. I want to do country and pop music. I guess like a country-pop music fusion? I want to conquer the world with my songs, I want to enpower visions and all, but in a soft music. Something that everyone of all ages will be able to love it." 

"That is because music is universal and for all ages. I want my music to reach out to everyone if that is possible." Myungsoo added on.

Seohyun and the other staffs were all touched by his words. They could feel his passion in his music and that his passion in music was for a good cause.


 

A second update for today! Because i'm totes free right now hahaha.

x