24/TwentyFour/XXIV.

Chance Upon a Future

The Hard-felt truth.

The harsh reality.

Eunji had went to Naeun's house, waiting for her patiently as Naeun soon came after and saw Eunji standing beside the fountain while clasping on her purse tightly as she kept her head down. Naeun scanned her from top to bottom as she scoffed and crossed her arm while walking towards her in an arrogant manner.

"What are you doing here?" Naeun asked angrily.

"Did you perhaps took Jiyeon and Myungsoo away?" Eunji asked worriedly.

"I don't know? What if I did, what if I didn't? Does it matter a lot to you?" Naeun retorted back.

Eunji put on a straight face and answered back, "Yeah. It matter a lot to me. Jiyeon and Myungsoo are someone important to me. True enough, I didn't fancy Jiyeon a lot at start because I had this crush on Myungsoo. However, I gave up as soon we fought and I knew Myungsoo only had Jiyeon in his heart. Why can't you give him up like I do? If you can, it would make your life so much better and you'll live happily like that."

"Shut up, you don't know how I feel about all these. You don't know me." Naeun hissed at her.

Eunji shook her head. "I know how you feel. Why do you have to make their life so miserable, I know how painful an unrequited love is, and I know your love for him was even more worser than mine and definitely it's not easy. You just want to crush them so that in the end no one gains Myungsoo and you'll feel better." Eunji calmly stated.

Naeun was sobbing while shaking her head. 

"Tell me did you kidnap them?" Eunji asked.

Naeun then nodded her head. "I just wanted revenge on them. I hate Myungsoo for not accepting my love after all I have done for him.." Naeun said.

Eunji then brought her in for a deep hug while trying to console her and calm her down.

----

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were in the elderly man's car and Myungsoo was dialling Luna's number while Jiyeon was engaged in a short casual conversation with their kind samaritian. 

"Luna-sshi.." Myungsoo greeted as the line went through and as Luna picked the call up.

"Sh..! Myungsoo? Is that really you?!" Luna screamed in anxiety.

"Yeah, it's me. Kim Myungsoo. Kyo Music's solo artist." Myungsoo replied.

"OH GOD! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS, WAIT I'LL GET THE POLICE TO TRACK DOWN THE LOCATION." Luna shrieked in excitement while slamming her fist on the desk repeatedly.

"No need for that, we're going to drop off in somewhere in Suwon. Can you all pick us up from there?" Myungsoo asked.

"Alright, we'll go Suwon immediately. Suwon station, fine?" Luna asked further.

"Yeah.." Myungsoo said.

"Anyway what happened to you and Jiyeon, is she fine too?" Luna questioned worriedly.

"Yeah, Jiyeon is fine. In fact, she's beside me and we'll meet you all there in Suwon station." Myungsoo answered.

"That's a relief. We'll pick you up. By the way, you need the police's help?" Luna asked again.

"I don't think so." Myungsoo replied.

"Okay, be there as fast as we can." Luna said before they hung up on the call.

"What did they say?" Jiyeon asked once Myungsoo passed the phone back to the man. 

Myungsoo smiled and held her hand tightly while gently squeezing it between his palms. "It's gonna be alright. They'll pick us up from Suwon station when we alight." 

The elder man looked at his rear mirror and asked, "Do you need this old man to accompany you all, after all you all did escaped from a kidnap. Those kidnappers might still be on loose and searching for you all over Korea. It'd be unsafe to just drop you all down and wait for your people to pick you up." 

Myungsoo then nodded his head. "Sure, if it is convenient for you." Myungsoo replied politely.

"Anything is convenient as long as I could make you lovely couple safe and sound from those nasty people out there." The man replied, earning much praises from both Jiyeon and Myungsoo repeatedly.

After a few hours have passed, the car have pulled over at the carpark near Suwon's station. The man turned off the engine while Jiyeon and Myungsoo went out of the car while Jiyeon raised her hand up as the cold gust of the autumn wind blew against her as her hair was let loose dancing in the wild wind while Myungsoo followed behind and wrapped his arms around her wraist from the back as Jiyeon turned around and leaned her head against Myungsoo's shoulders.

The elderly man then stood at the spot next to the steering wheel while chuckling and laughing at Myungsoo and Jiyeon. They ignored him while soon after a while Myungsoo and Jiyeon's van stopped by. Luna exited the van and dashed towards the both of them as she opened her arms widely and hugged them tightly while tearing in joy as she exclaimed their names in relief as a crowd of reporters soon came and dashed towards them with their fancy cameras.

A bunch of reporters and journalists now surrounded Luna and the Myungyeon couple as they begun flashing their cameras at them while a crowd of them were bombing them with questions regarding their disappearance for the past two days. They remained silent while Luna pushed the questions and the cameras away from them while guiding them into the van as the van drove them off silently from the crowd of reporters and journalists.

Jiyeon then turned around and greeted her stylist Tiffany and was in shock to see Eunji sitting beside Tiffany. "Eunji-ah, you're here too?" Jiyeon asked in shock.

Eunji nodded. Luna then turned her head to Jiyeon and Myungsoo. "Jiyeon-ah, we're bringing you to the police station to testify against Naeun and the two men." Luna said.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo widened their eyes in shock as Jiyeon's jaws hung wide open in shock. "y..Y what?" Jiyeon uttered.

"Eunji met us before we drove to fetch you in Suwon. Apparently Eunji went to look for Naeun and forced her to confess about the entire kidnap case. Eunji recorded her confession and sent it to the police station. The police have already captured Naeun and the two accomplice and brought them to the police station already. We are bringing you there for them to take your statements and also charge them for everything they have done to you all." Luna explained.

Jiyeon then turned her head to Eunji whom was having teary eyes. "Eunji, you don't have to do all these." Jiyeon commented while Eunji shook her head.

"Naeun had went too far already. I had to stop her." Eunji solemnly mumbled.

"Eunji-ah.." Jiyeon said softly.

"It's okay, I'm okay and fine about it. Jiyeon.. Don't worry about me. I'm sorry that my friend have done such things on you." Eunji apologised as she was crying terribly.

Jiyeon sighed while Tiffany went over and pat Eunji in comfort while Jiyeon turned back to face outside the window while thinking about everything that just happened. Eunji was brave as she would turn over her best friend to help somebody like her and would have to suffer the hate from Naeun. Eunji has risked a lot and have sacrificed a lot for Jiyeon and it hurts Jiyeon to see Eunji suffering all these while.

 

Luna have brought Jiyeon and Myungsoo to the police station. The police brought them into a room where it shows Naeun and two men standing against a black striped walls as they were carrying tags on their chest. The police then took their statements respectively and requested them to pin point the ones that kidnapped them. At the end of the statement taking and the other activities, the police charged Naeun and the two men with charges and that they would have to attend to court trials soon after whereby the judge would give them their respective sentences.

Everything has been settled and everyone seemed to be at ease. Jiyeon was still worried over Eunji but Eunji soon left the police station on her own and that kept Jiyeon worried. Even though Eunji have countlessly assured her that she's fine, Jiyeon knew Eunji was still pretty much down and depressed on the inside. Jiyeon was silent on the van as Hongbin was driving them back to Jiyeon's apartment. 

"So..." Myungsoo broke the silence as he scoot over and sat right beside Jiyeon while resting his head on her shoulder while Jiyeon just flashed a brief glance at him.

Myungsoo sighed as he whined, "You're no fun. After all these crazy things that happened to us over the past 2 days, we're so silent together." 

"Yah Myungsoo, just let Jiyeon be alone. She's worried for Eunji." Luna ordered.

Myungsoo frowned while Jiyeon replied in shock, "How do you know that?"

Luna smirked. "Of course I know that, you were so uneasy when Eunji left just now in the police station. Besides, I've known you for near 10 years, why wouldn't I know what's in your mind? Whatever you do, I just know what you are thinking about." Luna bragged as Jiyeon nodded her head.

"Ji.." Myungsoo whined like a ten year old kid while pouting sadly.

Jiyeon turned her head and shrugged his head off while lying on his chest and pushing him down onto the seat.

"Sorry." Jiyeon said. "Things just got cooped up in my mind just now." Jiyeon added on as the van started b with laughters and smiles.

As Jiyeon and Myungsoo were back in Jiyeon's apartment, Myungsoo kept himself comfortable on the couch, hugging the pillows while watching the television while Jiyeon was beside him until she picked her phone beside her and answered the incoming call.

"Hello~?" Jiyeon answered cheerfully.

"Jiyeon.. Finally. I've been trying to find you for the past 24 hours already and it's making me go crazy. Where have you been?" Taehyung answered.


 

An incredible short update today sadly due to busy school timetable.

Anyway, OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT MYUNGSOO PECKING KRYSTAL'S CHEEK IN HIS DRAMA. GOD DAMN IT. MY MYUNGYEON FEELINGS ARE HURT. but whatever i'm fine. (don't take me seriously here)

Thank god because this drama is OVER today. NO MORE DRAMAS FOR YOU MYUNGSOO UNTIL YOU STAR IN A DRAMA WITH JIYEON.

Rageeee.

Comment and subscribe if you haven't! ;)