K/Eleven/11/XI.

Chance Upon a Future

Myungsoo and L.

Myungsoo's debut.

Jiyeon was in her new apartment, arranging her furniture. She bought some shelves and some furnitures from a multi furniture store before reaching home. It was already eleven at night and she was busy drilling nails on the shelves, fixing the wall shelves on the wall. She was in the living room, decorating the room while standing on the black sofa. She hammered the nails on the shelves, while placing some photo frames of herself, her family on the shelves, while placing some stuffed animals and potted plants on the shelves. She hopped onto the ground while hanging up various other paintings and frames on the white brick wall while she turned around and smiled at her work.

Her living room took a contemporary scandivianian-european-korean home furnishing, with the dining table being on the floor, with pillow as seats like traditional korean dining tables, while her living room would be a fusion of scandivanian, european and korean styled. Her kitchen was more to natural style, where her counters were all wooden with a white polished tile on top. Her kitchen was covered in a beiged coloured tiles, and she unboxed the boxes of kitchenware, displaying her favourite mug from home and some plates she got from her parents at home.

She was sweating badly as it was summer in Korea not too long ago. She tied her hair into a bun, while disposing the boxes to one side of the living room. She walked to her room to sigh at the pile of boxes at the doorstep. She pushed them aside while she sat on the bed and looked at the clock. It was now midnight. She then picked the phone from her nightstand up and looked into her phone.

No missed calls or no unread messages.

Jiyeon shut her phone. She was still thinking about Myungsoo, and the showcase earlier on. *How on earth is he here, and why is Naeun clinging on his arm?* She thought.

Just then, the doorbell rung. Jiyeon stood up as she tidied her clothes as she went to the door while peaking through the door hole. There stood was Myungsoo, wearing a black cap and black shades, with black outfit. He sure loves to wear black clothes. Jiyeon then opened the door as Myungsoo gave her an adorable smile.

Jiyeon allowed him in while bringing him to seat on her sofa while she went to get a glass of water for him. Coming back and placing down two cups of water on the coffee table, Myungsoo dragged Jiyeon down as her head was resting on his chest while Jiyeon lifted her feet up onto the sofa while resting on Myungsoo's lap now. 

"Why were you at my showcase?" She asked.

"To support you of course, why?" Myungsoo replied back instantly.

Myungsoo took out his sunglasses and his hat, revealing his smooth black hair and his alluring black eyes. He then started caressing Jiyeon's hair while Jiyeon gave him a frown and sighed. Pinching Jiyeon's cheeks, Jiyeon immediately shoved his hands aside while crossing her arms.

"Why is Naeun clinging onto your arm then? Care to explain that?" Jiyeon stated.

"Ah, Naeun was feeling giddy throughout the performance so she requested to get my support and hence she wrapped her arms around mine." Myungsoo explained.

Jiyeon sat right up while looking at him in disbelief. She was not convinced by him. Myungsoo then widened his eyes and repeated again.

"Really?" She asked.

Myungsoo blinked and nodded his head. "Really." He said.

Jiyeon then pulled him up while bringing him around the house. She proudly showed him the shelves she made and decorated earlier on the living room, bringing him around her apartment. Her apartment was a two room apartment, while the other room was empty but it was decided to be Jiyeon's study room. Jiyeon then brought him to the kitchen and to her room, which was plainly decorated with boxes of belongings around the room.

Myungsoo scanned her house carefully while admiring her in awe. Jiyeon had turned a simple apartment into a beautifully-decorated and styled house. He was appealed by the fusion styles in her house, how she was able to connect various styles into a home and to make it looked all matched perfectly and naturally. He also like the natural feeling appeal in her house and how her home heavily rely on wood and ceramics. 

Jiyeon then stopped her talking and turned around to Myungsoo, eyeing him and asking him about his opinion. He snapped out of his thoughts and recollected his thoughts as he scratched the back of his neck. "I really love it to be honest, I love your house." Myungsoo said, while bringing her for a hug.

"You always like to hug me." Jiyeon commented while Myungsoo hugged her more deeply.

"You have such amazing house. You won't mind if I come in and crash in your house sometimes, do you? I promise nothing will happen. I will sneak in and out as secretly as possible." Myungsoo persuaded her.

"Sure, as long as we both don't get into trouble or you will not get caught by those troublesome and annoying paparazzis and reporters out there." Jiyeon said as Myungsoo brought her into an enchanting embrace again.

 

Jiyeon pulled away from the hug while still holding onto Myungsoo's hand. She then said to him, "C'mon, I'll make some ramyun for you." 

Myungsoo's eyes shine bright upon hearing her call out ramyun. He then nodded his head while grinning sheepishly as he started exclaiming the word ramyun over and over again. "Give me more vegetables, and pop an egg too in my ramyun." Myungsoo requested while Jiyeon smiled and nodded her head as she pulled him into her kitchen.

Sitting on the dining table holding onto his metallic chopsticks tightly, his other hand was holding onto the spoon while his eyes were pinned to peak at Jiyeon as she cracked the eggs and boiled the noddles in the kitchen. Myungsoo smiled as she saw how carefully Jiyeon was preparing the food. He then looked at her closely, staring at her big dreamy eyes as her eyes were focused on the ramyun on the boiling pot of water while he looked down at her pointed, sharp nose and her small pursed lips. He smiled again as Jiyeon soon disappeared from his sight. He then stood up and looked around and saw Jiyeon approaching the table with a pot of ramyun. 

She placed it down on the table. The pot was filled with ramyun, and the pot was huge. Jiyeon brought some bowls over and brought over a plate of egg and vegetables. She then walked back into the kitchen and came back over with plates of banchan - korean traditional side-dishes and placed a wholesome of kimchi on Myungsoo's bowl.

She then clasped the egg and placed into Myungsoo's bowl as well. "I know you love kimchi and you wanted the egg and vegetables." Jiyeon said as Myungsoo smiled at her.

"I'm so grateful for you." Myungsoo said.

"Just eat and stop with all these mushy and corny words." Jiyeon instructed as they started gobbling down the pot of ramyun infront of them.

They were done with their ramyun in awhile and Myungsoo slammed the chopsticks and the empty bowl down onto the table. Jiyeon was still munching on bits and pieces of kimchi while having some remaining noodles on the bowl as she held onto the bowl with one of her delicate palms while chewing slowly and gently.

"I'm going to debut in 3 weeks time. The teasers will come out soon." Myungsoo blurted out of a sudden.

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. She felt her heart racing as she felt more energized as Myungsoo told her the news. She clasped her hand together. "Really? Teasers? MV, album? Photos? Concept photos?" Jiyeon bombed a lot of questions.

Myungsoo nodded his head. "An audio teaser and the mv teaser will be released shortly. About 2 more days." Myungsoo stated. Jiyeon widened her eyes as she started clapping and congratulating him.

Hiding his blushes behind his cupped face, he then added on, "And my stage name is not Myungsoo." 

Jiyeon furrowed her eyebrows. "It's L." Myungsoo said.

Jiyeon widened her eyes in shock. "L? That's a strange stage name? A letter only? It's strange! What does it represent?" Jiyeon asked curiously.

Myungsoo sighed. "Let's see." Myungsoo said, while dragging his voice as he touched his chin, played with his fingers before coming up with an answer. "I guess L stands for love, love for Park Jiyeon." Myungsoo said seductively.

"Yah, quit playing. What does it really stand for?" Jiyeon raised her voice.

"Love for you, seriously. To me it stands for that, but anyway this was given by the company. I don't know why they want me to be called L, but its given by them, but I inteprete the name as the love for you, isn't that sweet?" Myungsoo said with a hint of arrogance in his voice.

"Yah, look at you flirting with me all the time." Jiyeon said.

"I just can't help but to love you more and more everytime I see you." Myungsoo sweetly replied, leaving Jiyeon blushing madly as she cupped her face tightly.

 

Myungsoo's teaser for his upcoming mv and audio of his debut album has been released on the internet. News portal were buzzing news of his debut, while some tv shows and news sites have approached Myungsoo for interviews about his debut. He was widely discussed and talked about throughout the web, as netizens and teenage fangirls were all squealing for his debut, which was set to be on April, 2015. His debut is approaching near as he was about to debut in only 1 week time. Myungsoo was busy and his schedules started to pile up with numerous fanmeets and interviews. He also planned to hold a showcase in the same auditorium Jiyeon had her showcase for his debut album, which was named "L, Me." His debut album is a small album, consisting of 10 songs, his debut single would be his prideful song, "Love me another bullet". He had spent days, nights and months crafting this song, ever since his debut, apart from working other few songs in the album he worked countless of nights for this song, altering lyrics over and over again while finding the perfect tune and melody for the song. 

Myungsoo had not met Jiyeon ever since the night they spent in Jiyeon's house, eating ramyun, and chatting up good old times as a couple. Myungsoo was preoccupied by trainings and practices and his pre-debut activities while Jiyeon was busy promoting her debut album. Both of them did remained in contact with the help of the handy modern age technology - the samsung smartphone.

They texted every night, every morning and in between their schedules. Even though they might not meet up during the week, they still remained lovely as ever as Myungsoo would always send her hearts randomly, while striking up a conversation after. Myungsoo also grew famous amongst the girls, mainly the young girls in high school, middle school and the university. Girls would crowd around Kyo Music entrance, while Myungsoo would always face the flashing lights of fancy cameras and smartphones as he leave places and walk about the neighbourhood. 

Myungsoo enjoyed the ripe of his fame pre-debut as he had already set up a fancafe, and gained a wholesome of 1,000 members even before his debut. His in-charge Seohyun have also organised fanmeets for him all over Korea, from Seoul to Incheon and to Busan. 

Jiyeon was on her van, with Luna carefully driving the van as Jiyeon was using her phone. Stopping at Myungsoo's chat, she sighed. He hasn't messaged her since yesterday night. Jiyeon sighed as she looked at the empty, non-responding chat. She shut her eyes tight while bitting her lips. She started fidgeting about the spot, moving her legs uneasily, moving her arms, switching seating styles here and there but she was feeling restless and down. 

She did not get much sleep recently, as the most she had was only 5 hours. She always slept for 3 or 4 hours during the week, and she was exhausted by the daily activities. From interviews to radio talks to talk shows and to variety shows, she could not catch up with all her activities, let alone the music shows she have to perform every week. She would always have to perform at least 5 times every week of 'Sugar Free'.

She sighed as she missed Myungsoo so much. She wanted to see his beautiful sculptured face, hug him, kiss him and to be in his warm embrace like the old times.

 

Myungsoo was in his trainee room when he heard knocks on his door. Opening the door revealed his incharge Seohyun. Seohyun came in while regaining her glam posture.

"I'm here as I am going to get Hongbin to bring you for some audition." Seohyun said.

"Yeah? What audition is that?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"It's a drama. We're hoping you might want to venture into the acting scene too. It never hurts anyway and it's a brand new learning experience for you too." Seohyun explained.

Myungsoo scratched the back of his neck. "But.. b-but, I didn't learn acting at all, how do I act?" Myungsoo asked in shock.

"You can do it. We have faith in you. We're enrolling you in acting lessons too. This drama will only start in 3 months time, there should be plenty of time for you to train and get ready to act. We hope you can really get this role." Seohyun said. She then explained further, "Basically, this drama is called My Loveable Girl, the role we wish you can get is the 2nd male lead, the only available slot. The 2nd male lead name is Si Woo, and he's an idol like you, and he's chasing after this girl after getting rejected by another female idol. But the girl the 2nd male lead was chasing after, did not really have much feelings for you, but loved the male lead more. So, in the end you are more of like an unrequited love. It's something like the 2nd male lead will end up being friend-zoned." 

"The female lead and male lead have been confirmed. Female lead would be Krystal Jung, a member from the girl group f(x), and the male lead is Bi Rain, the hottest artist ever." Seohyun clarified.

"It'd be great opportunity for you to act with all these hot idols and stars." Seohyun said. "And this is the only highest role left, so you need to grab this opportunity and fight for it in this audition." Seohyun added on.

Myungsoo sighed as he looked at the script on his hands. 

"Alright. I'll accept it." Myungsoo said.


 

Enjoy this update and feel free to comment (don't be afraid) ;)

oh btw, I just swapped roles. Krystal is no longer Jiyeon's in-charge but In Na is now. So sorry about that.