Diamond 2

Euphoria

"Ring-Ring"

Kevin took out his phone from his pocket and picked up the call.

"Alright, we'll wait." That was the last thing Kevin said and ended the call. Hailey and Kyle looked at him with raised brows. "It's mom, they're coming home now."

All three of them quickly went down to the living room and took their seats, waiting for their parents to come home. Not long, they reached.

"What would you like to have for dinner kids?" Hailey's dad asked them after taking a seat, while their mom took her place by the arm rest where their father was sitting. None of the kids opened their mouth since they had no idea what to have for dinner. 

"How about we head to the street market and find some delicious snacks to munch on while looking around and about in Korea?" Their mom suggested. Normally, they would all have dinner either at a grand restaurant or at home with a very high class touch. But since they were in Korea, the family had decided to change their culture as normal people now. Back in the US, the Kim family were respected a lot. Students down the hallway in school would make way for the three siblings, parking lots were reserved for the parents, basically they got all the benefits. But here in Korea, their mom and dad preferred to lead a normal live without having to feel like a royal since this was their homeland, where they went thought thick and thin to get to where they were.

"Alright then, silence means consent!" Their dad exclaimed. The 3 siblings grabbed their coats and left the house along with their parents.

After a long ride, they finally reached the city area. They were heading towards Hongdae, where the whole family could have a bonding time here in a new place. They got out the car and found that the streets were very very crowded. They immediately held hands and began walking down the street. Not long, they found a cart selling spicy rice cakes and other snacks.They stopped right in front of it and the kids started munching on the food, with their parents giggling at their children, who were stuffing food in their mouth non-stop. After filling their tummy and paying for the food, they all thanked the auntie for her hardwork and continued down the street. Hailey and her mom were so happy to see shops selling clothes and shoes, and best of all, they were on sale. The 2 girls immediately entered into a shop without telling the boys as started to look through the clothes. The family indeed had a blast and soon, they felt tired. They got an ice cream each and headed back to the car where it was waiting for them. They all got in and the 3 siblings fell asleep.