Diamond 21

Euphoria

Hailey has never ever thought about falling in love. Typically, a girl at Hailey's age would most likely have a boyfriend already all would be thinking of having a boyfriend, but not in this girl's case. She thought love was stupid, especially in the 21st century, where couples are not loyal or committed to the relationship. Hailey only thought of Luhan as a close brother, nothing more. Those moments when her heart beat fast, she just thought of them as nervous signs. 

It came back again. The nightmares. This time it seemed so real to Hailey. She kept tossing and turning, in which Luhan eventually woke up. He looked at Hailey who was looking so terrified. She had her eyes shut tight and was sweating profusely. He tried to wake her up, but Hailey couldn't open her eyes even if she wanted to, it was like she's trapped in her nightmare. Luhan continued trying to wake her up and finally, she did so. She looked around her and turned to look at Luhan who has worry written all over his face. She was so terrified that she broke out into tears.

"I can't take it anymore! It keeps haunting me. I don't want to live like this!" Hailey cried out.

Luhan pulled her in for an embrace and caressed her hair, trying to calm her down, rocking her back and forth. 

"Shh... it's okay. I'm here with you." Hailey laid down in Luhan's arms comfortably, grabbing onto him tightly before shutting her eyes once again.

Morning came and Luhan woke up first before Hailey. She was still in Luhan's embrace, and a smile formed around her lips. She was very close to Luhan, with her forehead near his own lips. Thinking whether he should kiss her forehead or not, he just did it. For the past 3 months, Luhan has been hiding his true feelings away from Hailey, scared of making the first move.

He got out of bed and went down to the living room, seeing all of his EXO members woke up early too.  

"Morning guys, did you sleep well?" Luhan asked s.

"Yeap! The bed's so comfy that I just want to sleep all day. But Tao just had to drag me out. What a bummer." Sehun complained and Tao threw a pillow across to Sehun who didn't manage to dodge and in the end got hit by the face. Tao laughed at him and Sehun just stuck his tongue out at him.

"Alright guys. Where's the girl?" Kai asked.

"Still sleeping."

"Nope, I'm up now!" Hailey screamed from the second floor and waved at her brothers who returned a wave too. Hailey was feeling super hyper today for no apparent reason and wanted to do something. She came down to where the boys are assembled and sat with them. Luhan had a space beside him, but Hailey chose to sit beside Suho, making Luhan feel disappointed.

"Tao! It's been long since you last practiced your martial arts eh?" Hailey asked him, who nodded his head enthusiastically. Hailey went over to Tao and whispered something in his ear. Tao's face immediately light up and Hailey went off to somewhere. s looked at him blankly, wondering what was going on. After a few minutes, Tao got up and left to the same direction Hailey went off to. 

"What is up with the two of them?" Xiumin asked.

Luhan looked over his shoulder and was again disappointed. Till now, Hailey hasn't even addressed him at all.