Diamond 19

Euphoria

Hailey woke up in the middle of the night because she had nightmares again. Her nightmares were so frequent that she couldn't get enough sleep anymore. Because of that, her eye bags have been getting darker and heavier as each day passes. she got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get herself a cup of warm milk, hoping that it'll make her sleep. Still feeling very active, she decided to go to the library to read some books. She got a book and found a comfortable spot to read. Soon, her eyelids drooped and she was visiting her la la land. 

The following morning, Luhan woke up earlier than the rest, thinking about Hailey. He made his way down to Hailey's room to check on her, only to find her room empty. Feeling worried, he began searching around the house for her. He looked at places which he was familiar with, except the library. Luhan has never stepped or even heard about a library existing in the mansion, and missed that area. 

By the time he ended his search, he went back out to the living room where everyone has gathered. He slumped onto his chair, looking very flustered. 

"Where's Hailey? Shouldn't she be up already?" Kevin asked around.

"She's not in her room." Luhan said. Everyone was so shock that their eyes are almost going to pop out of their skull.

Hailey finally woke up because she felt the sun ray hitting onto her face, making her feel very hot. She looked around her and saw that she was in the library instead of her bedroom. Looking at the book she was holding on, "Alice in Wonderland", she could recall why she came into the room.

Gosh... I really need to get my mind checked... The nightmares... It's continuous...

Hailey got out the room and went to her room to wash up and get ready for the day. When the boys saw her appear out of no where, they all shouted at her, "Where the hell have you been?"

Hailey got the shock of her life that she almost had a heart attack. She held her hands over her chest and tried to maintain her breathing before shouting back, " Gawd, you scared the life out of me! I was sleeping in the library!" The boys looked at her weirdly. And before they even opened their mouths to ask another question, Hailey added, " And don't ask why!" With that, she disappeared again.

They were going about their usual day, either lazing around and not doing something, or just simply being a pig. The boys would check on Kyle after every 2 hours to see if he needed anything, but they never let Hailey go near Kyle. 

The night the two brothers went to check on the area, they were ambushed by their attackers. 9 against 2. Their attackers were so strong that the 2 boys couldn't manage to protect themselves. Kevin was fortunate to avoid the weapons coming towards him, but not for Kyle. He got stabbed multiple times before their attackers ran off after doing so. It was a bloody battle. 

"Hailey, when you are off to save the remaining boys tonight, promise you'll not get hurt. At least a tiny scratch will do. Just don't end up like Kyle..." Kevin begged his younger sister. Kevin asked Luhan, D.O and Chen to follow Hailey to save their members while Chanyeol and him will stay to take care of Kyle.

The rescuers geared up when the time arrived and left the house. Kevin gave the boys some weapons to protect themselves and checked on Hailey's wrist blade one last time, ensuring it was working well. They got inside the van and drove off to the venue. 

When they got to the venue, they found that the warehouse wasn't heavily guarded. Hailey scouted the area while the boys hold off in the van, waiting for Hailey to get back to them. She walked around the whole warehouse, eliminating guards who seemed to be of hindrance to their rescue mission. After she cleared the way, she signed to the boys in the van to approach silently and take their positions and wait for the signal. 

The only thing left standing in their way from saving the remaining 7 boys are the guards that were surrounding them. Hailey got to a higher level while her 3 boys waited below. She counted their timing of rotation in her head and once she got the pattern, she air assassinated one guard silently and took down the rest undetected. Luhan saw her whole assassination and was impressed. Once the coast was super clear, they untie the ropes binding the victims.

"6 only? Where's the last dude?" Hailey counted.

"Kris' missing. We thought he was with you guys?" Chen asked the 6 members, but they all shook their heads, telling them that they thought Kris was with Chen, Lay, Chanyeol and D.O instead.

"Oh boy... This isn't good. Nevermind, let's get out of here first and head back to the mansion first." Then they escaped the place, leaving dead guards behind.

"Erm what about the bodies left there?" D.O asked Hailey.

"Nah, not our business." Hailey winked and smirked at D.O.

All united, except that 1 is missing. This is never going to end.