Diamond 12

Euphoria

"Mom's a tracker." Hailey explained.

"Wait! How do you know when mom hasn't said anything?" Kyle asked. Everyone looked at Hailey, waiting for her to explain herself when all she did was just tap the side of her head.

"Ohhh..." Her whole family chorused.

"If your mom had told us sooner about her gift, finding the criminals are so much easier." Hailey's dad said. But her mom protested," No, my power does not work that way. It has it's limits. Just like how Hailey's power also has limits. An example is not being able to read Luhan's mind."

While the family was in the secret lounge discussing how to save EXO, Luhan was at the garden scolding himself internally for not being there for his brothers.

"Why must this happen to them? To us?" Luhan asked himself. Tears came streaming down his face and the next thing he knew he was already crying. He unlocked his phone and began scrolling through picture of them together being happy. If only I didn't blew up that night, none of this would've happen.

That night, EXO were in their dorm watching movie. It was late at night, but they didn't care since they were promised to have a break. And Luhan was feeling sick, so they were given a month to rest. However, all that promise was broken within one night. Their managers came into the living room and told them to go and sleep since they had schedule the following morning. They were all shocked to hear that they still had to work the next day and looked at Luhan who was already suffering. Enraged that he still has to work and his rest was not given, he shouted at his managers and stormed out of the house. Luhan was walking around his neighborhood aimlessly when he was suddenly dragged away from the street and into an alley by a group of buff people. He tried to struggle free, but he was too weak. The buff people held him against the way and the others started punching him. That was when Hailey and her brothers took him in and took good care of him. 

Luhan didn't wish to leave the mansion and the family behind since they took care of him and that he was scared about being attacked again. He tried calling s to inform him of his whereabouts, but the signal in his phone was too weak to allow him to make a call. he tried finding phones around the house but to no avail. After calming himself down at the garden, he went back into mansion only to find it quiet and empty. Where has everyone gone?

After a while, he saw Hailey and her family come out from the hallway. Hailey told him to take a seat and they started explaining to Luhan what he needed to know. After hearing the story, Luhan's smile reappeared.