Diamond 23

Euphoria

By night, her parents came home already. The brief introduction of the EXO boys to the parents were made and Hailey began talking.

"Kyle mentioned that the 9 attackers were female. And I am guessing it's SNSD."

"Wait, WHAT?" Everyone exclaimed.

"Hold your questions. If you noticed, SNSD is the only idol group in SM that has not encounter any mishap. They look so perfect and wholesome. SHINee, Super Junior, F(X), BoA, all these people are missing. However, when I was scrolling through the news, I found some of SNSD's picture at previous fanmeets and such. And you wouldn't believe what I found."

Hailey opened up the pictures and showed them to the family. The first picture shows SNSD has a whole and they look perfectly fine, however on the next slides, the pictures has circle indication everywhere. She pressed the button and the picture zoomed in to the circle indication. What they saw were marks on the girls' bodies that have been covered by make-up.

"I still can't believe it..." Suho said.

"Me neither..." Kevin agreed.

"But darling, how sure are you?" Her dad asked her.

"Dad, you should know." 

Her father took in the comment and went to his office to think about the statement Hailey has made. Hailey's mom was making conversations with the EXO boys while the 3 blood siblings were having a private conversation.

"11 boys? I thought there should be 12?" Kyle asked since he didn't know what happened when he was out.

"Kris' missing... none of the members know where he is." Hailey told him.

"Maybe mom can find him." Kevin suggested, but Hailey shook her head.

"I just asked her, but mom can't do it. Even with 11 presence, it's still not enough. Because Kris cut off ties with EXO. He's been planning to leave EXO and had already prepared a lawsuit against SM."

"So do we still need to find him? EXO still don't know anything right?" Kyle said.

"Let's not say anything about lawsuits or anything. But we shall just try and find Kris." Hailey told her brothers.

After the siblings were done with their private matters, they joined EXO again.

"They've never been on vacation before." Hailey's mom told her children.

"It's been long since we had a vacation too mom." Kevin answered.

"Hailey hasn't been one too." But Hailey wasn't't paying attention to what was going on since her eyes were glued on her laptop. She was clearing her email folder since it was cramped with mails sent by her best friend Ailee. It's been 3 months since Hailey stopped going to school and Ailee had been sending emails to Hailey about her progress daily.

In one of the emails, Ailee mentioned that she was going to be a singer under a company called YMC. Right now, Ailee has been gaining more fans and her popularity was on the rise. Hailey was indeed proud of her best friend, but Hailey was unable to reply to Ailee since her parents told her to cut off connections with people outside. But Ailee never gave up on Hailey and neither did Hailey on her. After she was done looking through her mails, Hailey went up to take a shower and get ready for her sleep. 

Luhan followed behind her and went to his room to also get ready for bed. Hailey was taking longer than usual and Luhan was waiting for her. Hailey finally finished washing up and went to Luhan's room to sleep. She came in and got onto his bed and waited for Luhan to join her. Hailey found that she needed to sleep in his arms so that she'll feel more secured. 

Luhan spread opened his arms and Hailey went right to him and snuggled against his body.

"Goodnight Luhan." 

"Sweet dreams Hailey."