Diamond 5

Euphoria

A month has already passed and things were going very well for Hailey. She and Ailee had been hanging out with each other almost every single day after school. Ailee brought Hailey around Korea, giving her a mini tour. Hailey brought Ailee over to her house once and everyone in the house adored Ailee and her bubbly personality. 

One day, Hailey, Ailee and the two brothers were at the amusement park since the two girls wanted to have fun at the amusement park. The 4 of them have become the closest friends ever. They've been running around the entire landmark, getting onto various rides, screaming their lungs out, and still not feel exhausted. 

After their last ride, they went to a nearby food shop and ordered some burgers and fries to replenish their energy before heading to other rides again. 

When the sun was already setting and the sky began to get dark, the 4 of them started to head back home. They didn't took the limo since they all wanted to spend more time with each other. They all felt that the time was too short. After dropping Ailee off at her house, the 3 siblings headed back home. They turned right after the junction and soon, all 3 of them felt that something was not quite right. The 3 sibling looked into the dark alleyway where they felt that a dark aura was lurking about. Kevin decided to take a look while Kyle stayed by Hailey's side. 

Kevin's back then disappeared when her turn inside the alleyway. Few moments later...

"Kyle! Get in here and help me! Hailey, call dad to pick us up!" Kevin shouted out to them and both the siblings did what they were told. Hailey quickly dialed for her father and he picked up the call as soon as she dialed. When her father sensed something quite a miss, he drove out to pick up his 3 children, only to find an additional person in the lot. 

Once everyone was in the car, their father quickly drove back to the mansion and got the maids to aid to the stranger that looked messed up. His wife came down to see what the commotion was about and he told her to get the First Aid Kit and treat to the stranger's wounds. When his wife was gone, he spoke to his children.