Diamond 20

Euphoria

It was past midnight and the team finally reached home. 11 boys united and Kris is no where to be found currently. The EXO boys went in the mansion and was greeted by Chanyeol who gave big hugs out to his brothers and telling them to take a seat. 

"Hi, I'm Kevin, the eldest brother among my sibling. I believe you have already met Hailey, my younger sister, a.k.a your life savior." Kevin introduced his sister and him to the newcomers.

"I also have a second older brother, his name is Kyle. But he's currently injured and is resting in his room right now. You'll see him up and about next week." Hailey added for her brother.

EXO then introduced themselves to the two siblings. The guy who looks like a bun to Hailey is Xiumin, the eldest among the group, followed by Baekhyun and Hailey can only remember his name as bacon. Close enough she thought. The leader of the K-group introduced himself as Suho followed by the youngest who is Sehun. The devilish handsome dude that caught Hailey's attention the whole time was Kai. Luhan introduced his M-members in replacement to their missing leader Kris. The man who looked like a panda due to his heavy eyebags is Tao. 

"11 names... I'm so dead." Kevin said, touching his forehead thinking he's having a headache.

"Your memory bro." Hailey brother, who's face turned red from embarrassment. 

Hailey scanned through the boys sitting infront of her. She noticed one of them in pain. 

"Don't hide your pain." She indirected to the person who's hurt who looked up at her and smiled weakly.

"Is it that obvious?" The man in pain, also known as Kai asked her.

"To everyone is not obvious. But to me, it is very obvious, since I know what you're thinking." 

"Wait, how do you.." the newcomers were confused as to what was going on and Hailey cut in.

"We should really introduce ourselves more in-depth bro." And she nudged her brother, who rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

"I have the power of telepathy, premonition and projectile. Kevin here has an extra sense. Kyle has superhuman strength and my mom who will be your adopted mom soon has the ability to track." After telling the facts to the new boys, they were very amazed.

"Wow, they're powers are real and we just have imaginary powers that uses CG. Great." Baekhyun said disappointingly. The rest of s just laughed at his comment. 

"Oh right, where's mom?" Chen asked his siblings.

"She and father are out of town for 1 week." Kevin explained.

While the boys are happily chatting, Hailey's mind was somewhere. She was thinking about the last member. Who is this Kris? Where is he right now? Maybe mom can find him.

"Hailey. Hailey. Hailey. Earth to Hailey. Oui!" Kevin poked her side, which was her weakness and she started squealing and shrieking at such a high note that Kevin's eardrums were almost damaged.

"Damn, it's high." Kevin told his sister.

"Yeah, damn right it's high. And this will fly across your face." Holding up her hand, getting ready to slap her brother for tickling her.

"Your future boyfriend will not even dare to come close to you with that fierce personality you have behind your cheerfulness." 

"No plans for a BF, FYI." After bickering with her brother, she left her seat and brought the EXO boys to their own rooms so that they can have a goodnight rest. While they were settling in their rooms, Hailey was in the kitchen alone whipping up some light food for the new boys to eat so they won't sleep on empty stomachs.

Luhan came in to get a cup of water before heading to bed, but when he saw her alone in the kitchen fussing around, he thought he could lend a hand. 

"Hey, need some help?" 

"Oh hey, yeah sure." Hailey was done cooking, so all she need to do was plate the food up. Luhan chose to plate the food while Hailey did the washing. Because they both helped each other, everything was done shortly. They brought the tray up to the boys' rooms and told them to eat. After they were done serving the food, Luhan and Hailey went to their bedroom and got ready for bed. 

After washing up, Hailey sat on her bed thinking whether she should or not. After confirming her decision, she left her room. Fearing that she might have another nightmare, she thought of who she could sleep with that night. If her mom was in, she would just sleep beside her without thinking twice. Kyle was injured, so he was out of the picture. Kevin was a definite no due to their awkwardness with each other. Luhan was the only option left. She mustered up her courage to knock on his door, but before she could even knock, Luhan opened the door.

"Hi." Hailey awkwardly greeted him.

"Haha, aren't you suppose to be in bed now?" Luhan asked her.

"Yeah...but..."

"But what?"

"I'm afraid of sleeping alone now." She fiddled with her fingers, staring at the floor feeling shy.

"Come on in." Luhan made way for her and she came inside his room. Luhan sat down on his bed comfortably but Hailey didn't know what to do. 

She's really shy. She looks cute when she's shy...

"Don't just stand there. Just get onto the bed. I promise I won't bite." Luhan smiled widely at her. Hailey loosened herself up and crawled onto the bed. She got under the blanket and covered her entire self up. Luhan laughed at her silliness and pulled the blanket down a bit. Her big innocent eyes peered out from beneath the blanket and looked at Luhan, who was giggling at her.

She whined for being so silly and turned away from Luhan. All Luhan could do was just admire her for her. 

"Why are you so cute?" Luhan asked. Hailey sat up and looked at Luhan. She just stared at Luhan and pout. 

"I'm not cute!" 

"Yes you are!" Hailey heard the compliment and giggled happily.

"Hey Hailey, what do you think of EXO?"

"Hmm... They're awesome people. So many different personalities, which makes everything so much interesting and fun. With more brothers, I feel super happy and secure. Its different from having only 2 brothers, which is soooo boring and annnoying~!"

"Then out of all the EXO members now that you've met us, who do you think is your type?"

Hailey thought about that question long and hard and finally made her decision.

"Not saying!" She teased Luhan. Luhan wasn't impressed with her answer and pushed her to say her true answer. She hid herself under the blanket, with Luhan poking her non-stop. Because Hailey wanted to sleep and she was getting annoyed with the poking, she blurt out her answer, "It's you!"