Diamond 16

Euphoria

Morning came and the sun was already high up in the sky. Hailey woke up and found that Luhan was still sleeping beside her. He looks super adorable. Hailey giggled to herself and saw the time was already 9am. Oh ! I'm late~~~ Hailey isn't the type to wake up late. Crazy enough, Hailey usually wakes up at 7-8am so that she can make breakfast or practice her shooting. She cleared the table and washed up. She went to the weapon room and took her own bows and arrows to practice. Again, it's in her favorite color pink. She changed into her gear that's suitable for her to train in and quickly headed down to the shooting range and started practicing. 

Back at the mansion, Kyle woke up only after Hailey left. Usually when he wakes up, he'd already hear the commotion going on downstairs, but this time, it was quiet. Thinking something is out of place, he went to Hailey's room only to find it empty. He rushed down the stairs and saw Luhan sleeping soundly at the couch. He went over to Luhan and woke him up. Luhan was awake and Kyle started bombarding him with questions.

"Where's Hailey? Did you see her? Where did she go? And why were you sleeping here?" Kyle asked in one breath.

Fearing that if he said the wrong thing, he might get smacked early in the morning. And he was also surprised to see that Hailey is no longer beside him. Luhan wiped his eyes and replied to the questions Kyle asked.

"I don't know where she is and I couldn't sleep last night so I cam down to watch some movies..." Kyle just oh at his answers and left him again to search for his sister. He went to the back of the mansion and heard someone shooting arrows at the range. He ran to the range and saw Hailey shooting her arrows. He came down to greet Hailey and she stopped shooting, putting her bows down.

"Hi Kyle, I was just practicing." She told her brother, but he brother wasn't amused with her answer. 

"I don't think so. What's up with Luhan and should I add you too?" Hailey heard him and her eyes immediately went big. All she could do was just oppose that nothing was going on between Luhan and her and that she just felt like practicing. Kyle didn't want to take it in, but gave in to his sister. 

"Hey, let's ride the horses. Race down the beach yeah?" Kyle challenged his sister.

"Challenge accepted. Loser has to make the winner breakfast." With that, they left the range and went to the stable to get their own horses. Done preparing their horses, they walked down they beach along with their horses and started at the horizon, taking everything in. Both of them got on their horses and on the count of three, they raced down the coast. 

Hailey used to take up horse-riding and even took part in some races, and won all of them. Hailey was the best out of her whole family in horse-riding. So obviously, the winner was Hailey. After reaching the finishing line, the two siblings started bickering with each other. One unhappy because he lost and that the winner was so happy to have breakfast made by her brother.

They got back in the mansion and sat in the living room where everyone has gathered already. Chen, Chanyeol, D.O and Lay sat down waiting for someone to start speaking. 

"How was your room? Were you able to sleep well?" Mrs Kim asked the four boys. 

"Yes Mrs Kim." Chanyeol answered her formally. Mrs Kim was unhappy that they were being formal with them and told them what was going on. After explaining, Chanyeol apologized. 

"It's okay. It's the first for you boys anyways. Just treat this place as your own now." Mr Kim told them. The parents left the kids alone since they had to discuss about other matters. Luhan sat beside s and chatted with them happily while the three blood siblings looked at them feeling happy for them that they were getting back together slowly. 

"Do you know where the other members are?" Kevin broke the happy atmosphere and moved on to a serious topic. 

"I'm not sure, but I did heard one of our kidnapper saying that the other bunch were transported to another warehouse." Chen answered, trying to recall as he speaks.

"Did they say the location of the warehouse?" 

"Not really..."

"Hailey." Kevin called for his sister. Hailey read Kevin's mind and did what she was told. Hailey abruptly left the boys, with a serious expression across her face.