Diamond 8

Euphoria

"Erm...Good morning! I hope you had a good sleep last night." Hailey broke the silence, hoping that the man will not be too surprised and start overreacting. However, the man took it well. He turned to look at Hailey, stared for a while, making her feel slightly uncomfortable, but she was happy to have him look at her real good. 

"Good morning to you too. Yes, I did have a good sleep last night. What about you?" He questioned Hailey. When she heard his voice for the first time, shiver went down her spine. Wow, that is the most soothing and angelic voice I've ever heard from a guy.

"It was a good too. Anyways, breakfast has been prepared." Hailey pointed down, directing him to go downstairs with her. The man stood up and followed Hailey from behind. He was a tad bit slower, maybe it was because he was still in pain. Hailey looked at him struggle, cringing as he tried to push himself forward. Hailey thought that she couldn't just stand and watch, so in the end, she lend a helping hand to him. 

By the time they reached the dining hall, everyone was already seated, but her father was no where in sight. The man took his seat opposite Hailey and bowed to the remaining members of the family at the table. They ate in silence, with the morning news just broadcasting at the background.

"Breaking news. SM Entertainment has reported that a member from EXO has been missing since yesterday night. Until now, now one has seen him." The reporter said. Kevin and Kyle looked at each other with questioning look, while Hailey looked at the man opposite her, noticing that his eyes were as wide as saucers. It didn't took Hailey long enough to realize the situation at hand. She kept quiet after getting the facts and continued eating. 

After a while, after everyone was done eating, Hailey's mom left to tend to the company while her two brothers left to start on their task given by their father with Hailey was left to clean the dining table. As everyone had dispersed, only the man stayed at his seat, not moving an inch. Hailey walked in and out from the kitchen to the dining table to place the plates in the washer, but had her eyes locked on the man. Once she was done with her chore, she went to the man and said," take a walk with me. Please?"

The man looked up at her and held on to her hand which she extended out for him to take.Pulling him up, she led him to the garden behind the mansion. Hailey felt the man was very tensed, but after he saw the "magical" garden in front of his eyes, he loosened himself. 

They took a short stroll around the huge garden and finally sat down at the gazebo to rest. Dew drops can be seen on the flowers and the sun slowly rising up in the sky, with the air feeling very chilly. Hailey stared at the man once more, admiring his features, more like, his feminine features and pale skin that seemed to be illuminating from within. 

Then she broke the silence once more. 

"So...What is your name?"

There was a short silence, until he replied to the question. 

"Luhan."