Diamond 25

Euphoria

They reached the vacation house at night and everyone was starving. They assembled in the common room and started to appoint people who would be doing what task. D.O, Chanyeol and mother were given the task of preparing dinner while Suho, Kai, Chen and Lay were chosen to go to the nearest market to get ingredients. Before heading off, they all went to pick their own rooms. Hailey picked a room that was furthest away from the other rooms and that could only fit two people inside. She entered the room and chose her bed, that was near to the window, which was looking out at the sea. She sat and the bed and hoped that Luhan will come inside, sharing room with her. Just as she was gazing out, she heard the door swing open and was elated to see that her roommate was Luhan. 

She was smiling so wide and was jumping up and down in her bed. Luhan looked at her being happy and settled down on her bed. 

"So you were expecting me?" Luhan asked curiously.

"Yeap yeap! Kevin and Kyle are roommates, mom and dad are together the rest had their own mates except me. I'm glad I have you Luhan!!" Hailey gave him a big hug and Luhan hugged her back. The market team set off while everyone gathered in the common room and started to laze around. D.O started getting to work and went to prepare the rice. Chanyeol and mother were discussing as to prepare what food. After they were done, they sent out a message to the market team the list of ingredients they needed. On the other hand, Luhan and Hailey were in their rooms playing with each other happily. 

The market team came back and everyone helped to prepare the food. Luhan and Hailey never left each other side the whole time. Everyone in the household knew that Luhan liked Hailey, except Hailey herself don't know. EXO boys were giving dirty looks at Luhan whenever the two of them were near each other, and Luhan just ignored them. With everyone's help, dinner was prepared very quickly. They all sat at the dining table and enjoyed their meal, sharing experiences with each other. Of course, after dinner, they had to play a game to determine who would so the dishes. In the end, Tao, Xiumin and Sehun were chosen. The rest helped to clean up the table and left the rest to the dishwashing team. 

It was late at night already and everyone was getting ready for bed. In room of Hailey and Luhan, they were already in bed and their lights were already switched off. Instead of sleeping in separate beds, Luhan slept in Hailey's bed instead. They both cuddled each other and whispered to each other before turning in.