Diamond 14

Euphoria

All four of them got into the car with Kevin at the driver seat and beside him was Kyle. The other two were left to the back seat. Hailey stretched to get to the GPS device and entered the location she has gotten from her mom previously. Kyle looked at Hailey with one eyebrow up, doubting the address she keyed in.

"I've never seen that kind of place before. Are you sure Hail?" Kevin asked his sister, who was just trying to buckle up. She looked at her brother with the innocent eyes and just nodded, waiting for him to start driving. Kevin looked at Hailey one last time before starting the engine. 

It was already late at night and it took them more than an hour just to reach to their destination. All four of them looked out of the window, only to find a deserted road with eerie looking trees surrounding them. It was cold, everyone except Hailey was bundled up warmly. Their destination was coming to an end, and all there was left to see was an abandoned warehouse. Kevin switched off the front light of the car, just to make sure he doesn't alarm any guards surrounding the place. 

Before they got out the car, Kevin told them to stay inside first. Luhan was too eager to save his brothers, but he knew that he had to follow Kevin's orders. Kevin used his senses, trying to locate any guards in the perimeter. He gave the clear sign and they all exited the car with caution. They approached the warehouse quietly, but was disappointed to find that the door was chained up. It was secured really well, but nothing could stop Kyle from breaking it. He grabbed either sides of the chain and pulled them apart. It was a piece of cake for him since it was just a puny chain to him. Kevin and Hailey rolled their eyes at him, since they knew he was trying to flaunt his strength after such a long time. 

They thought the warehouse has a second story, but they were wrong. It has just a warehouse that has tall walls and a high rooftop. There was only some lights, making the place slightly dimmed. After scanning the interior, all 4 pairs of eyes were focused to the middle of the warehouse. 

Luhan gasped as he realized who the people were and tried to ran to them, but Kyle stopped him. Luhan looked at him anxiously, giving him the face that he needs to save them fast. What Luhan didn't know that the area has traps set up around them. Hailey was able to see the traps laying around. They were lasers moving around, changing direction after every 2 minutes or so. Hailey was the only one that could see them, and since she's a girl, she is able to pass through the lasers easily since she's flexible. She located the switch box and jumped across the lasers in order to reach the switch box. 

When she finally got there, she found out that it wasn't any normal switch box that can just be flicked off. It was high-tech stuff. Lucky for Hailey, her phone is able to hack through the code. After hacking it, the timer has set off. They had only 1 minute to rescue the people before the timer goes off. Once the lasers vanished, the three boys moved forward to the group of boys and helped them up, quickly making their escape. 1 minute was sufficient for them and they all successfully escaped. 

They reached the mansion finally and they helped the group of boys in. Their parents were waiting for them. The boys helped the guests onto their seats and the Kim family took their place too. 

"D.O, Lay, Chanyeol and Chen. Good thing none of them are hurt." Hailey introduced the boys to her family. A maid came in and placed a tray of glass with water and took her leave. Luhan passed the glass of water to s, asking them to drink up. After the four boys were done, they thanked their rescuers and looked at Luhan. 

"You're alright! We were so worried for you!" Chen told Luhan. Luhan felt ashamed of himself for not informing about him and could only look into Chen's eyes. 

"I've already informed the maids to get their rooms ready. Each of them will have their own rooms to themselves." Mrs Kim told Luhan. 

D.O, Lay, Chanyeol and Chen were astonished to hear that they will have their own rooms and thanked Mrs Kim for her kindness.

"Don't thank me, we're family now." She told the boys. Even though they just got to the mansion and didn't have enough time to absorb everything in, they were still elated to know that they are being taken in as adopted children. Mrs Kim told them to have an early rest so that they'll be wide awake the next morning. Hailey was assigned to lead the four new boys to their own rooms, wishing them goodnight and went to Luhan's room to wish him the same thing. 

4 down, 7 more to go.