Diamond 18

Euphoria

After her brothers left, Hailey didn't know what to do next. All the EXO boys and her were sitting in the living room being quiet and staring into space. Hailey couldn't stand the quiet atmosphere and asked them to follow her to the back of the mansion. Luhan thought there was only a garden until Hailey continued past the garden and brought them down to the beach. 

Seeing the water made the EXO boys feel super excited. Unable to maintain themselves, all of them straight away jumped into the water and started splashing around. Hailey stood away from the sea since she didn't wish to get wet. Chanyeol did asked her to join, but she kindly rejected. All Hailey could do was just laugh at them for being dorky in the water. We need to hurry up and find the rest of the members so we can reunite them. 

After a while, Hailey's mom joined them after discussing business with her husband. 

"Hey mom."

"Hello Hails. It's comforting to see them united."

"Yeah, except that it's not a complete 12." Hailey said sadly.

"It will be a whole 12 soon. Just have faith." Her mom placed her hand on Hailey's shoulder and smiled at her.

"Come on boys! Sun's setting." She called back the boys away from the water and all of them listened to her very well.

"Hurry up and take a warm bath so you won't catch a cold." Hailey's mom added.

"Yes mom!" The boys chorused and dashed back to the mansion to take a bath before dinner started. 

The girls were left alone and they made their way back to the mansion slowly, having fun with each other in the nature. It's been a long time since Hailey had spend ample time with her mom. Hailey would always treasure the time she has with her mom since her mom was a very busy woman. By the time they got back to the house, dinner was prepared and the boys had finished taking shower. 

They all gathered at the big dining table and waited to have their food served to them. The maids came in the room in a line and placed the tray individually before leaving. It was so well coordinated that it seemed so magnificent to the EXO boys.

Hailey giggled at their expression and Luhan noticed her cuteness, making him smile. 

"Kevin and Kyle aren't back yet?" Chen asked.

"Nope. By the way, what's taking them so long?" Hailey pondered out loud.

Just as Hailey asked, the door opened so loudly that it caused the whole family eating dinner to jerk up. Lay who was enjoying his food, choked on them after receiving the surprise. D.O patted his back while a maid rush in to give me a glass of water. 

"Boys! What took you so long?" Mrs Kim walked towards the boys and horror came across her face. 

"Hailey, get me my first-aid kit. Your brother is hurt."

"On my way!" Hailey called out and went to find the kit. 

"Boys, help them to the sofa please." And the EXO boys quickly went over to Kevin and Kyle to bring them to the sofa. 

Hailey came back with the kit in her hand and she couldn't stand what she saw...

Kevin was alright, having slight bruises around his body, but Kyle was in a worse state. Luhan went over to Hailey and brought her away from her brother. Hailey held onto Luhan and started crying out loud.

"Hailey, Hailey. Kyle's gonna be alright. Trust me." Luhan tried to calm her down, but Hailey wasn't listening. She was grieving over Kyle who's suffering badly. 

Luhan carried Hailey away from the living room and brought her to her bedroom instead.

"Is he really gonna be alright Luhan?" Hailey asked him after being placed on her bed. Luhan searched for tissue and started to wipe away Hailey's tears. He made sure he was gentle when wiping her face. 

"He'll be alright. Besides, you are all special. Nothing can stop you or your brothers." He comforted Hailey. All she could do was just nod and have faith. She laid down and her bed and closed her eyes, feeling very tired after crying so much. Luhan was beside her, her face softly, tracing her facial features. He a bit when he was tracing her nose, making her scrunch her nose, making her look super adorable to Luhan. After admiring Hailey for some time, he kissed her forehead and wished her goodnight, leaving the room and switching off the lights at the same time. 

Out on the hallway, he saw Mrs Kim coming towards him.

"Is she asleep now?" She asked him.

"Yes. How is Kyle doing?" 

"He's alright, just a bit weak that's all. Thank you Luhan, for being there for Hailey." She thanked her son.

"It's part of my duty as an older brother." Brother... yeap, brother...

"Get some rest. You've got to rescue your mates tomorrow. Hailey will have to join you since her two brothers are out." With that, they went their separate ways and got their sleep.

I'm coming to get you guys soon. Just hold on tight. Luhan looked out from his window, holding on to his faith to get his brothers back.