Diamond 17

Euphoria

Because Hailey left with a serious expression, Luhan was worried about what was going to happen. Hailey went up and shortly came down again afterwards. But this time, she was properly dressed. It wasn't her usual style, dressing up with feminine dresses, this time she worse a black suit that emphasized her body figure. Luhan watched her come down, and he fell right for her. She looks so damn fine...

Hailey called for her chauffeur and left the mansion without saying goodbye. Kyle knew what was up and told Luhan not to worry about her. But the comment made Luhan more worried. Hailey got into the car and it drove off. 

Hailey took out her handphone and dialled a number and waited for the line to be picked up. After a while, the line got through.

"Hello?" The person at the end of the line said.

"It's me. I'm coming over." After that, Hailey put down the call. 

She got out the car and thought to herself, This place hasn't changed...

She walked up the front porch and knocked on the door. A woman approached the door and opened it up, allowing Hailey to come in. 

"Aunt Gin, it's so nice to meet you!" Hailey greeted her aunt with a hug. Aunt Gin used to stay with the family back in US, but after the death of her husband, she moved to Korea. Aunt Gin also had special abilities just like Hailey. 

"Nice to see you too Hailey. What's the trouble now dear?"

"We need your help Aunt Gin. We need you to look into the memories of some people." Aunt Gin is able to look into memories. It's different from Hailey's talent. Hailey reads thoughts, but not what the person sees, major difference. 

"I see, well... I suppose I can do that. Just give me a moment." Hailey's aunt left to get something and soon, the two women left the cottage and they went back to Hailey's house. 

"It's been a long time since I last came here." Aunt Gin claimed.

"We all missed you..." Hailey told her.

The front door opened and Kevin and Kyle ran to Aunt Gin when they saw her. 

"Aunt Gin!" The two boys exclaimed, running to her and giving her a hug.

"Nice to see you boys too. Now, where are they other dears?" Hailey pointed to the five boys who were sitting down quietly.

"Oh my, aren't they EXO?"

"Yes, we are. I'm Chen, and this is Chanyeol, Lay, D.O and Luhan." Chen introduced the boys to her.

"7 are missing am I right?" 

All the kids nodded. Aunt Gin took her seat near the EXO boys and told them that it might hurt.

Aunt Gin held on to D.O's hand since he was closest to her. Inside D.O's mind, every memory opened up. Sad, happy, angry and all other emotions he felt in the past flashed through his mind. Inside Aunt Gin's mind, she was trying to locate the current memory that was locked at the back of D.O's head. When she finally located it, she pierce through deeper, causing D.O to shriek in pain.

The bystanders were watching, fingers and toes all beginning to curl up. White lights can be seen emitting through Aunt Gin's eyes and the hands. After that, she was done. 

She apologized to D.O if she saw something that was precious to him, but D.O thanked her, telling her that he was able to see all those memories through that session. 

Luhan was confused about Aunt Gin's power, and asked what talent she has.

"I unlock memories. It may seem similar to Hailey's powers, but I guarantee, they are both different. Hailey reads minds, and by minds I mean thoughts. So whatever you are thinking of saying right now, she can hear them. However, for me, by unlocking memories means I enter your head physically and look through what you see. As always, we have our limits." Aunt Gin explained to the boys.

Luhan heard about Hailey's powers and got worried because he thought that Hailey knew what he was thinking about in his mind all the time, but when Aunt Gin said they had their limits, Luhan relaxed a little, thinking that Hailey can only use her powers for a limited time when the truth is, she cannot even hear his mind. 

"So what did you find Aunt Gin?" Kyle asked his aunt.

"We can go two ways. One is that we travel down to the place where they were last captured before being separated and from there Kevin uses his powers to sense the presence. The other way is that I unlock what I see and project it into Hailey's mind and from there, she tries to read the kidnappers mind via the memory. However, if we use Hailey, she'll become weak."

"No." Kyle, Kevin and Luhan all exclaimed. Realizing his actions, Luhan went embarrassed again. 

"Me and Kyle will head down to the area and sense out the place. Then we'll save the others tonight. If we do get something." Kevin instructed.

Aunt Gin had to leave since she had to tend to her flower shop and the two boys left with her, making a trip down to the area their aunt mentioned. That leaves Hailey with the EXO boys.

Ohhh boy, awkward turtleee~~~