Diamond 11

Euphoria

Hailey was tossing and turning in her bed, making her wake up. She had a strange feeling in her gut. Feeling that something was not quite right, she got out of bed and exited her room. Outside her room, the mansion was dark and quiet, because it was only 5am in the morning. Walking aimlessly in the dark, she somehow reached the front of Luhan's room. Without thinking twice, she entered his room quietly as always. Instead of seeing the peaceful Luhan sleeping, she saw Luhan tossing and turning in his bed vigorously. Figured that is was a nightmare, she went over to him and shook him to wake him up. His eyes were wide opened, Hailey immediately poured him a glass of water while Luhan pushed himself to sit up. Hailey sat by his side, passing him the glass of water. He accepted the glass and drank it till it was empty. Hailey saw sweat pouring down his face and took a tissue and started wiping him dry.She felt her heart beating very fast, but she ignored it. After they both were done, Hailey looked at him one last time before taking her leave. But before she could even stand up and walk away, Luhan grabbed her hand and asked her to stay with him. 

"It's not the first time I had this nightmare. I'm scared." Luhan told her, hoping that she would stay. Hailey decided to keep him company, to ensure that he can have a good sleep before the morning light arrives. She took her place beside him on his bed and laid down. Feeling secured and comfortable, Luhan fell asleep in a snap of a finger. Until now, Hailey's heart was still beating, even she could hear it beating through her head. She stared out at the window, looking at the night sky, before closing her eyes.

The next morning, the whole family gathered at the living room watching the morning news like every single day. Shortly afterwards, Luhan and Hailey joined them to watch the news. 

"Breaking news: SM Entertainment have released a statement. Spokesperson of the company claims that EXO has been missing for a week. Till now, no one has heard about EXO." 

Luhan's head dropped, facing the floor. Inside him, he felt anger and sadness both rising. He was angry at himself that he wasn't there for his brothers. While he was under good care and supervision, his dear brothers are out there suffering. Hailey could sense his pain and so could her brothers. Luhan abruptly stood up and went to the back to the garden to clear his mind.

The whole family looked at Luhan with worry, but Hailey gave them a reassuring look. 

"EXO's in trouble... Should we help them?" Kyle spoke.

"I think we should save them. Don't you agree darling?" Their mom asked her husband. Hailey's dad nodded his head slowly, still thinking about the problem.

"Dadddd~" Hailey begged him.

"Alright alright, we'll save them. But we've got no where to start our investigation yet." 

"I can." Their mom said. Everyone looked at Mrs Kim with shock. 

"Mom, what are you not telling us?" Kevin asked his mom, eyeing her. Instead, their mom asked them to follow her to a room that her children nor her husband has never seen before. 

The door was not some ordinary door. It was a door that has a painting on the exterior, making it seem as though there was no door at all. It can only be opened with the necklace bound on Mrs Kim's neck. Once the door has been unlocked, inside revealed a very well furnished lounge. It gave off the feeling that they are in a 18th century era. There was some gothic feeling too. 

In the middle of the room, lies a pedestal that has a gold embedded around around it. It had a small globe floating on top of the pedestal. And Hailey already knew what her mom's gift was.