Diamond 22

Euphoria

Apparently, Hailey called out Tao specifically was because she wanted Tao to train in his martial arts. She whispered to Tao asking him to go to the garden at the back of the house to warm up while she brought the necessary equipment for him to practice. Hailey came out with the equipment and Tao went over to help her since she looked like she needed some help.

"Hehe, thanks Tao." Hailey thanked him and passed him some equipment. They found a good spot to practice and Tao went ahead to start on his routine first while Hailey did some light stretching first before she joined him. 

Meanwhile in the mansion, the boys didn't know what to do. Kevin finally woke up and was shock to see 10 boys in the living room.

"Oh wait... It's real. Oh gawd!!!" Kevin exclaimed and started recalling the names of the boys while making his way to the kitchen to get himself breakfast. He came back to the living room with his food and started chatting with the boys.

"Hey! That's cheating!" The boys in the mansion heard the commotion happening outside and was surprised to see Hailey and Tao fighting with each other. Hailey had great agility and speed, making Tao confused every single step she made. It made Tao so frustrated that he didn't want to continue practicing.

"I'm not doing this anymore!" Tao said and sat down on the grass patch.

Hailey came over to him and said sorry in her cute voice.

"Sowwiee~ I promise I won't do that ever again!" Hailey made him the promise and Tao's face brightened up. The two decided to head back in since it was getting very hot and they were already feeling very tired.

Everyone met back at the living room again and just chatted among themselves happily, laughing at Baekhyun's funny comment every single time. They were so oblivious to their surrounding that they didn't notice Kyle was out of his bed. Kyle tried going down the stairs, but had some difficulty. Before he took a step down, Hailey heard something in her own head, her face turning serious. Luhan looked at her and asked her what's wrong.

"Kyle." That's all she said. Kevin heard the name and rushed upstairs to help Kyle down. After that short moment of struggling to come down, Kyle made it, but was quickly exhausted. Kyle took over Kevin's place and sat down, panting heavily.

"Hey baby sis." He called out to his sister.

"Kyleeee~~~" Hailey went over to Kyle and gave her favorite brother a big hug, careful not to hurt him more. Tears rolled down her face and Kyle wiped them off for her.

"Don't cry, I'll be fine." Kyle smiled weakly at her.

"Whoever did that to him has to pay the price." Luhan commented and Hailey agreed.

"The attackers aren't male. I've been thinking about this the whole time. The air smelled sweet when me and Kevin were surrounded by the attackers. And there were 9 of them."

Hailey listened hard and closely, and then, BAM!

Everyone looked at Hailey in shock, but she didn't care, she was too angry, and she knew who they were already. She took out her phone and called her mom.

"Mom, I need you and dad to get home now." Hailey informed her mother.

"Hails, what's going on?" Kevin asked.

"Revenge."