Diamond 15

Euphoria

After wishing the boys goodnight, instead of heading back to her room to sleep, she went down to the living room to watch some movies. Hailey wasn't feeling sleepy at all, so she thought that watching some movies would make her fall asleep. She looked through the pile of disks in the console and found her favorite movie. She inserted the disk and made herself comfortable at the sofa. 

One disk, two disk, three disk, Hailey still couldn't fall asleep. She felt hyper, she wanted to do something, but house rules were that no activity should take place before 6am. Hailey looked at the clock and saw that it was only 4am. 2 more hours and I can be hyper as much as I want. 

Just nice, she was feeling hungry, so she went to the kitchen to find anything to fill her empty tummy. She looked through the cupboards and found a box of cereal. Let's see if there's any milk in the fridge. She opened the fridge and was lucky to find a carton of milk. She took a bowl and poured in the contents. Content with the portion, she walked back to the living room. While walking back to the living room, she saw someone walking down the stairs. She squinted her eyes to see who was it and she saw that it was Luhan. Nightmare again I guess... 

"Nightmare again Luhan?" Luhan heard, and was shock since he didn't knew who was also in the dark. Giggling to herself, Hailey switched on the lamp and waved to Luhan. Luhan saw that it was Hailey and felt calm again. He walked towards where Hailey was and sat down beside her. Hailey stopped munching on her snack and sat facing Luhan, who had his head facing upwards, eyes closed. 

"Why do I keep getting nightmares?" Luhan asked Hailey. Hailey didn't know what to answer him, so she could only shrug and say she doesn't know why. While Luhan was being quiet, Hailey rushed into the kitchen and warmed up some milk for Luhan. Once she was done heating the milk, she went back to Luhan and poked him. 

"Huh what?" Luhan asked confusedly.Hialey held the glass of warm milk in front of face and he accepted it.

"Careful, it's hot. Drink it up, you'll fall asleep." Hailey kindly told him. He sipped on the hot milk and smiled at Hailey. Hailey smiled back and relaxed. 

Her eyes... They twinkle. Day or night, her eyes are gorgeous. Luhan didn't know he was staring at Hailey so hard, making Hailey feel uncomfortable. She cleared in hopes to wake him from his trance, and it worked! Luhan snapped out and realized that he was staring at her without knowing. His face turned red from embarrassment and just continued sipping his milk. There was silence again.

Why was he staring at me just now? Argh, stupid blockage, you're no fun. But at the same time, it's interesting...

Hailey decided to watch another movie, so she inserted another disk into the player. "Iron Man" is one of Hailey's favorite movie and character from the Avengers. The TV screen brighten and Luhan went excited. He was jumping in his seat, excited over the fact that it was "Iron Man", who happens to be his favorite character and movie. 

"You're fan of "Iron Man?" Hailey's eyes twinkled. Luhan nodded at Hailey and patted the seat beside him, asking her to seat down so they could watch it together. It was cold and they didn't have any blankets, but it didn't bothered them since they were so engrossed at the movie that the coldness didn't bothered them. 

Soon after a while, Hailey started sneezing. She grabbed the tissue box and cleared her nose. Luhan was worried that Hailey was cold and that she already caught a flu. He moved closer to Hailey and pulled her close to him. Hailey didn't know what was happening but her mind somehow just went with the flow. Next thing she knew, she was already feeling warm and that she's snuggling with Luhan.

Stupid heart and mind, what's this! Hailey cursed herself internally, but in fact, she was enjoying the fact that she's being hugged by Luhan. It didn't take Hailey long to fall asleep in his arms. Seeing that she's already fast asleep, Luhan closed his eyes too.

Not bad Luhan...